19th May-Written Update-Madhubala

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Raja tells Madhu that now nothing will happen .. and wont let anything happen to u either... love u ..! Eyelocks..! The procession continues but Agni leaves from there..! A snake charmer brings a snake for Agni ..! She says i want a snake that has so much poison that when it bites.. the person is gone..! The snake charmer gives her the snake...! She is scared but pays for it..! She tells him to take the money .. go to the city and get his daughter married! He thanks her and gives her the snake and goes to keep the money! 

Later in the night .. Madhu is praying to Lord Shiv and says ...things are out of control .. i cannot stay with these animals. . i want to run from here.. but just for the sake of others.. i am continuing ..! She asks for a way out and says .. 'Mujhe koi rasta dikhaye jisse saap bhi mare aur lathi bhi na toote' ..! Agni sneaks back in the house with the snake and spots Madhu ..! She is walking towards Madhu but turns around the corner! Madhu is doing Shivjis aarti ...! Agni releases the snake in Madhus room..! She hears footsteps and quickly leaves from the room..! 

Part 2

Madhu is walking towards her room and Agni hides! Madhu goes in the room and sits on the bed..! Agni is relieved ..! Madhu drinks water and then lies on the bed ..! The snake is moving around the room ..! Madhu hears some noise and wonders the matter...! She gets up with a start and looks outside..! She comments that nights in villages are scary! She lies down and closes her eyes! The snake is slowly moving towards her and is on the blanket ...! Madhu moves and is startled to see  the snake looking directly at her..! She screams ... and says snake..! Agni smiles..! Madhu keeps screaming ..'Bachao' ..! Agni fumes that .. u want to win over Tauji .. love animals ..now deal with the snake! Taiji calls out for Agni and she fumes that heard just one scream... ..! Madhu keeps asking for help ! Taiji calls Agni again and she reluctantly leaves! Raja comes asking what happened..! Madhu leaps on him ..! Raja hugs her with a smile! BG- Hum hai dewane! 

Part 3

Raja says ... Humari Rani ke irade nek nahi lag rahe aaj .. ! Cant believe it ..is this is real or a dream! Madhu is shaking and stammering...! She points to the snake..! Raja says ...u dun wanna leave me? Well me neither and i dun want anyone else looking at us..! Raja asks Madhu to wait and goes to talk to the snake.! Raja sits on his knees and prays to the snake ..! He says Nag Maharaj ..we just got married.. why ruining things.. please leave..! Snake stays put..! Raja picks up the snake and asks Madhu to pray to it..! Madhu keeps running'! Raja says.. he is our God .. his blessings are special . .take his blessing! Raja keeps walking towards Madhu holding the snake and Madhu says leave it.. let it go ..! Raja leaves the snake on the bed and Madhu jumps in Rajas arms..! Raja says.. till yesterday u kept saying u wont let me touch u and today u jumped into my lap? Loving me a lot..? Raja thanks Nag devta and says that if i had known this snake wuld result in our closeness .. then i did fill this room with snakes.. and then it would be .. u me and snake! Madhu stands straight and asks Raja not to misbehave and throw snake away! Raja says i din misbehave.. ur grabbing me! Madhu says please send him out ..am scared! Raja says . 'Aisa dar jo pati patni ko paas le aaye.. aacha hota hai' ..! BG - Ishq hai  ..! The snake leaves..! 

Madhu fumes on Raja saying what if the snake bit me? Raja says grew up playing with snakes.. it did not bite me till date..! Possible .. after meeting u .. the snake changes and bites..! Madhu says.. u knew how to send snakes out .. why din u send it out? What do u think of urself? Raja says... Aashiq. . aapni Rani ka aashiq ...! I love u more than my life...! In few days they will call me . Rani ka gharwala...! Madhu says enough ..! Raja says.. why will u shoot me? I will love to be shot by u ..! Madhu says dun come close..! Raja says or? Madhu says.. was scared so came close to u ..! Raja says when ur angry on me. .i feel like dying here..! Raja says.. closeness has started.. today u came close to me ..out of fear .. tomorrow u will come close to me... out of love..! Raja says .. no matter how much there are fights between hubby wife... love wins! Madhu says never.. and Raja says always! Eyelocks..! 

Precap ---- Madhu wakes up from sleep ..! Raja is sitting on the chair keeping a watch on her but he is asleep ..! Madhu runs out of the mansion and suddenly Tauji calls out her name! Madhu freezes! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
yayyy hum hai deewane on my fav couple again
Austin_Inba thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail