Gustakh Dil 19th May Written Update

-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

19th May 2014 WU

The episode starts with Barkha waking up a girl who was on her sofa sleeping, she gets shocked seeing some unknown girl all drunk in her house. That new girl who happens to be Nikhil's friend is quite rude to Barkha and says that her father will bring a new carpet to replace the one she has spoilt. Barkha gets very irritated and Nikhil takes Kareena out and thanks her for helping him. Barkha asks Nikhil why he is bringing these new and illmannered girls in this house and that if he wants to see well mannered girls she will take him to meet some of them in her society. Nikhil walks away and says that the qualities she had described all fit Laajo perfectly.

In Sagar's house Ratri is hearing loud music which disturbs laajo she requests her to lower the volume but Ratri ignores her and talks on the phone. Laajo who is standing there overhears the things she is saying about Sagar about how he was held responsible for his wife's death. Laajo switches of the music which angers Ratri and they both get into an argument, Laajo tells her not to say bad things about her mentor. Sagar enters and misunderstands Laajo to be the one who wants to know about his past and shouts at her.

Ratri and Sagar are practicing but she cant get the steps right and is very distracted so they both get into an heated argument. Ratri tells him that she can become a star on her own and that she has the talent, she also tells him that Sagar is no one and that he needs her and that he got the sponsors only because of her. Sagar gets very angry and tells her that attitude is not a good thing, Ratri leaves and says that she will not come back. The manager wants to stop her but Sagar refuses they are worried about the upcoming conference.

Nikhil calls Rancho and thanks her for sending her friend Kareena.He says that he is both happy and sad as he is happy that he has become independent and sad that he is not with Laajo. he asks about her roommate and tells her that the money will come soon, Rancho accidently tells laajo's name but quickly covers it and says that Lavanya has got the money and will return his phone soon.

At night Sagar is at his home drinking when a man who is his rival enters, he is the same man who had an affair with SK's wife. he gives him the invitation for his new show and SK is shocked to know that Ratri is being introduced by him. They both get into a heated argument and that man sees Laajo walking away, he calls her and challenges SK if he can make this girl into a star.

Precap - SK tells Laajo that from now on she doesn't have to take tuitions as he will train her, but she refuses.

Comments: The episode was okay but today I actually felt like I am not watching Gustakh Dil but some other show as Nikhil has been left as a side character, other characters are also missing like Adi, Inder, Gunjan and even no one from the village seems concerned for Laajo. I  hope the show picks up speed and they don't drag Laajo's training session.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice episode, finally we are going to be seeing scenes of Laajo practicing to dance with Sagar, and her career is going to lift off after that, I have reservations however, as I would have preferred she carry on with her studies in sciences and leave this entertainment business for people that are beautiful but not as intelligent, her merit scholarship will go to waste, my second reservation is she was supposed to achieve something for herself, but here we know Barkha is going to help Sagar secure finance from sponsors in her snobby society. So the same people that were so mean to her are going to be her pay masters. 
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Nafisa.

Nice episode, finally we are going to be seeing scenes of Laajo practicing to dance with Sagar, and her career is going to lift off after that, I have reservations however, as I would have preferred she carry on with her studies in sciences and leave this entertainment business for people that are beautiful but not as intelligent, her merit scholarship will go to waste, my second reservation is she was supposed to achieve something for herself, but here we know Barkha is going to help Sagar secure finance from sponsors in her snobby society. So the same people that were so mean to her are going to be her pay masters. 

That's so true I also wanted Laajo continuing her studies as u said she is smart and has the scholarship too, but the makers have decided to go with this track.. that's an interesting point but it can be that Barkha will fall on her face that she ultimately supported Laajo the girl whom she least expected
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the wonderful update 
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Originally posted by: awesome-raji

thanks for the wonderful update 

ur welcome 😳
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Desigirl_21

That's so true I also wanted Laajo continuing her studies as u said she is smart and has the scholarship too, but the makers have decided to go with this track.. that's an interesting point but it can be that Barkha will fall on her face that she ultimately supported Laajo the girl whom she least expected

I know we are going to laugh our heads off when the CV's show us Barkha realising her snobby friends are appreciating this misfit as she called Laajo, pointing out how great she excels at dancing, on top of what Nikhil is doing to show her Laajo's other great attributes.
Kazimierz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's getting better even though we don't see Nikhil much nowdays😭
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
As a standalone the episode was not bad . The Ratri departure was stretched. How did she land up with SK's rival in a few hours ?   Seems very made up and hurried.

Agree on the comment - Are we watching the same show as we did few months ago.
berrysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Cant agree. The episode was not good. I felt as if I was watching another show. All the characters who I have grown fond of, have just vanished into thin air.

On top of that , Laajo training for SK---- Is this what they think a woman can ONLY do? Sing and dance? What about her education. ? And if Barkha is going to sponsor her indirectly---- then sorry Laajo would not have done it by herself. Her mother in law helped!! Where is the point, she was trying to make--- vanished again?

Story is going all wrong. They need to show Nikhils and Laajos reunion and then, they need to show them handling the situatuan. I want THIER story not SKs story.

They can make SKs story into another serial----its interesting enough for me to watch it, BUT under another title not Gustakh Dil.

Very unhappy> 😕 😕 😕
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update