Page 3 Page 4

-VildanaROSID-

IF-Sizzlerz

-VildanaROSID-

Posted: 18 May 2014 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by panchaali

Shocked this can't be true I guess

Alaric was also the husband of Elena's biological mom
I forget about this Embarrassed this maybe its just rumor.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

panchaali

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Elena Alaric hook up ? :o (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prpk525

IF-Rockerz

prpk525

Posted: 18 May 2014 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
What?. Such a stupid article

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-VildanaROSID-

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 19 May 2014 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Goodness, I hope this isn't true. 
Ric was married to her biological mom, that makes him her stepdad...then he dated her aunt. 

This is so wrong on so many levels.Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvdluverrsanghita0000-VildanaROSID-

NitaMikealson

IF-Dazzler

NitaMikealson

Posted: 19 May 2014 at 10:00am | IP Logged
we all know that this will never ever happen, the day the writers choose to do something gross as this will be the last any viewer will watch the show

tvdluverrsanghita0000-VildanaROSID-

tvdluverr

tvdluverr

Posted: 19 May 2014 at 11:40am | IP Logged
These media people will write just about anything Dead
He is technically her step-dad; he was married to her biological mother, and was in a relationship with her aunt..he is just a father-figure and friend to her and Jeremy..where do these people get these sick ideas? Dead

The show's writers would never do something like this.

sanghita0000incandescent-VildanaROSID-

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 19 May 2014 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
This is a RIDICULOUS twist Dead. It is more of like a roller coaster twister for the mind for TVD viewers who have stuck with the torturous season 5. Alaric and Elena have more of a guardian-child relationship or a teacher-student relationship where one depends on the other for guidance and support. Are there no limits that need to be drawn between characters?Dead Does 2 people emotionally consoling each other have to go into the realm of a (man and woman relationship)?Ouch They can't do it as friends or just because they care for each other.. Does this stupid romantic angle have to be included?Angry MAKES NO FRIGGIN SENSE Confused

But this romantic element is too much. Stefan and Damon as brothers pursuing the same girl is enough, now we will have to bear Damon and Alaric (almost brother like friends) going through this turmoil as well. Will say to Julie Plec: Been there, done that. Next time don't wanna see that.

As happy as I am for Ric returning, my Damon's dead and he was mainly the reason I was still watching this show since Klaus left.. guess with this pathetic twist my happiness at Ric's return is shattered. It will probably be easier for me to move on from this show courtesy of this twist.

P.S: I'm thinking that JP is out of ideas and is doing anything now to keep the show running. The creativity of the show is gone now only to be replaced by shoddy ideas which are enough to puke anyone out Angry

Edited by -AquaMermaiden- - 19 May 2014 at 12:26pm

Saniya93

IF-Rockerz

Saniya93

Posted: 19 May 2014 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
W*F??? He will be there for her as a friend/guardian/father figure.
How can they hook up thats disgusting especially since he was married to her mother!

..nisaluvrk..

Goldie

..nisaluvrk..

Posted: 20 May 2014 at 2:51am | IP Logged
ok..thats by far the most disturbing n gross news of TVD!!DeadDead
media people are freaking crazyy...Wacko

just thinking about it makes me ewww...Shocked

Post Reply New Post

Go to top