Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I am going to faint...

This is sooo hot!!

Please maintain this intensity, and u can make it even more passionate...I wouldn't mind...

Since, according to popular belief, Draupadi was not Arjun's favourite wife...and even in the serial they behave like they have a Pavitra Rishta...this is certainly refreshing...

I am a Parth-Panchali fan and would love to imagine them to be like soulmates, who loved each other a lot...Since, that is not possible with the epic...I would love to experience that through your stories...

Thank u again for writing this story...Stories such as these certainly fill the void that Ved Vyas had left, in Parth-Panchali's love story in the epic...

And the ending was awesome...

Please continue...

mishree thumbnail
It is wonderful outstanding awesome 
Update soon 
Plsss pm me
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@nivu update soonn!!!!!!!! 
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I m going mad here yaar!!!! Wanna know what happened next!! 😭
😳 😳 update soon!! 😡 😆 😉
meghnakundu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Niva upadate soon getting mad to read wat happened next...update fast please
Niva1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
@ all, sry guys, I know I am bit late. Thanks for waiting. I hope you would like the nest one.
Niva1 thumbnail

Chapter 4

Slowly, very softly Arjuna met his lips with Draupadi's. Arms pinned to the wall, body almost covered by Paarth, Draupadi enjoyed the sensation as Arjuna softly plucked on her lower lip. This was her first ever kiss in 22 years of her life. Did it feel same to everyone?  For her meeting with Paarth in this manner was next fulfilling step of a long drawn tale. It was hot, it was sensational, it was sweet, it was divine, and it was emotional. Her eyes flooded as very absorbed Paarth interlinked his fingers with hers. He came even closer, their bodies almost touching. Overwhelmed with emotions, Panchali pulled her mouth aside, exposing her long slender neck to an engrossed Paarth. Possessed and unmindful of his actions Arjuna ran a smooth hand over that milky neck. He could feel her chest rising and falling, and it fuelled his desire.

Eyes shining with yearning, Arjuna drew Draupadi to face him. There was longing in her eyes too, but they simmered with tears. Two drew drops escaped the encasing of her peacock eyes. Arjuna wiped the pearls of her eyes softly with the back of his hand. "Why?" he asked, almost whispering. Draupadi had seen the question in his eyes before he had even spoken it. But, she could not answer. How could she explain this swelling emotion? The tears were not coming from her eyes; they were coming directly from her heart. "Why?" Arjuna asked again as he feathered the streams of her orbs away in soft touches. Draupadi looked at him, just looked at him because no words could have explained the draw she felt towards him. Words felt so redundant in that moment of sharing, of trying to decipher the deep connection she felt towards him. "Don't" Arjun said as he kissed the back of her palm. "Don't ever cry, and don't ever cry in front of me"

Draupadi just nodded her head in agreement. "Your phone is ringing" she managed to say.

"I know"

"Don't you want to pick it up? May be its' important"

"It's not important"

Draupadi smiled at that. Seeing her smile, Arjuna's heart relaxed a bit. "Pick it up" She said. Turning away from Panchali, Arjuna picked up the call. It was from his brother Bheem.  May be it was something important because his brothers never disturbed him in college. They knew how dedicated he was to learning.

"Has something happened bade bhaiya?"

"Yes Arjuna, something has happened and it is serious"

A little fearful now Arjuna asked what had happened.

"Well, I just got a message from Sahdev that you have been neglecting studies and carrying around girls in your arms" Bheem said laughing loudly.

Arjun felt irritated now, but he never disrespected his elders, so he very calmly answered that he helped a girl who had fainted.

"Even so, we are seeing you agitated these days mere bhai. Don't think that we don't know something is cooking in your life. Don't forget to share your thoughts"

Arjuna mumbled his affirmative answer and cut the phone. His phone call had taken only a minute or two, but Draupadi was nowhere to be seen now.  She had sneaked out on him and he didn't like it one bit.

Draupadi used her stole to hide Paarth's finger marks on her hands, but she didn't know how she would hide her blushing face. Her lips were still tingling with sensation of Paarth's lips and her eyes were still a little red. Draupadi quickly clutched her books to her chest and ran out of college. Today the wind was murmuring things to her, the sun was shining more, the birds were chirping melodiously, and even the traffic was drumming with her heart beats. The pain in her heart was pleasant today.

Paarth stood at the rooftop as he saw Draupadi running out of the college. For the first time in his life, he did not want to go back to classes. He knew he would not find lectures interesting anymore. Up here, at the rooftop, he felt hot, as if sun was shining on him and only him. He opened few buttons of his shirt and let the rays of sun touch him. Sun; that was witness to lives and journeys of all creatures that came to be on this earth.  Sun; that has witnessed Arjun and Draupadi. Arjun breathed in the light, in that heat, in that day, and he thought about her.

tbc...

ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for the late reply nivu was a little busy ...
aamazing update
I loved the way Draupadi called him paarth
pls update soon
It was very dreamy and nice
Niva1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: frappie

Sorry for the late reply nivu was a little busy ...

aamazing update
I loved the way Draupadi called him paarth
pls update soon
It was very dreamy and nice

Thanks love, the next part is already up, so you might enjoy that one also. 😳
ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OHK my timing is really bad
It was very sensuous initially it was spicy and then I hated bheem for disturbing their romance.
I am jelous of sun and imagining paarth with open buttons
Nivu awesome...
pls continue...