Ye Hai Mohabbatein

AWOL !!!ADITYA?

pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So after weeks of missing where and when is this aditya child going to appear? Are the star plus recruiting..  another child artist at this point..because now ther is an engagement..on its way by both families..Ruhi and shravan are both participating..family is together..so why isn't raman's older child shown his face at all?
There was also that judge's visit to the family when after when Aditya is the one who instigated the entire plot was nowhere to be seen after the track...to clap and take a bow? where is aditya now in all this..or is the BHALLA family forgotten him already?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I'm sure we'll get to see plenty of him when the Aditya track opens up. Till then, I'm fine with him not being shown, there is enough negativity going around as it is. 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
I am happy...there are enough villains already...I don't want this brat to join in the list...he is the biggest hurdle in Ishra relationship since he is raman's weakness
pageant101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

I am happy...there are enough villains already...I don't want this brat to join in the list...he is the biggest hurdle in Ishra relationship since he is raman's weakness

Indeed he is a brat and the biggest hurdle..but the story won't be complete without he being on their side somehow at some point?..Raman won't be complete without his first born..with him and happy for him is the reality..so the sooner that happens..the better it will be for Ishita and raman both to move forward...
Ruhi makes them complete and a family..but also the truth is the soreness that started with Aditya..is there..whatever reasons or faulty circumstances that may have happened..Raman needs to be in loving and accepting relationship with his only and first born son..?

Personally the child actor who plays that part...is himself confused with the part..guessing in real life...he just can't understand..why is he hating his real birth father...and it reflects in his acting also BIG TIME..?

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: SaNiCo

<font size="3"><font color="#0000FF">
Indeed he is a brat and the biggest hurdle..but the story won't be complete without he being on their side somehow at some point?..Raman won't be complete without his first born..with him and happy for him is the reality..so the sooner that happens..the better it will be for Ishita and raman both to move forward...
Ruhi makes them complete and a family..but also the truth is the soreness that started with Aditya..is there..whatever reasons or faulty circumstances that may have happened..Raman needs to be in loving and accepting relationship with his only and first born son..?

Personally the child actor who plays that part...is himself confused with the part..guessing in real life...he just can't understand..why is he hating his real birth father...and it reflects in his acting also BIG TIME..? </font>
</font>

no matter how unique YHM...in the end its ekta show...I am very much aware of her thrashy ideas...
what you mention above will turn opposite in long run...this brat entry will create lots of problems...
there is alot...he is going to do and one pending track he will brainwash ruhi against ishu...and this particular track happened in the book...currently its not shown but this track is there in the future

its an ekta show...leap happens...when it happens means separation of leads and this track happens after consummation thats her trend...

raman needs to adore his first born...I agree...he is the father...but this first born will separate the love of his life from him...parmeet...ashok...shagun...simmi...has no much power like this brat has in his hands...he knows how to control his father's mind...he is ekta's trump card for the future

I hope...ekta doesn't follow the book and create a track on ishu-adi bonding and how ishu changes him and unites him with his father

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
When ever they bring Adi track back. 
We will have plenty of tge spoilt brat.
When Asho-Param plan will backfire, like always Ashok will use Adi to hurt Raman...
pageant101 thumbnail

no matter how unique YHM...in the end its ekta show...I am very much aware of her thrashy ideas...
what you mention above will turn opposite in long run...this brat entry will create lots of problems...
there is alot...he is going to do and one pending track he will brainwash ruhi against ishu...and this particular track happened in the book...currently its not shown but this track is there in the future

its an ekta show...leap happens...when it happens means separation of leads and this track happens after consummation thats her trend...

raman needs to adore his first born...I agree...he is the father...but this first born will separate the love of his life from him...parmeet...ashok...shagun...simmi...has no much power like this brat has in his hands...he knows how to control his father's mind...he is ekta's trump card for the future

I hope...ekta doesn't follow the book and create a track on ishu-adi bonding and how ishu changes him and unites him with his father

Have never watched any of Ekta mata's serials neither have done study on her or her brains..(admire the fans who have..and know already what's in the upcoming..serials..and the advent tracks..)but know and agree this much that Adi will be the trump card..to be used by Ashok in the future..but hoping against hope by then Ishita would have patched all differences between the father+son's relationships...because it's coming perhaps for the Father's day union๐Ÿ˜ƒ

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Omg in ur single reply u said story of all EK shows...
Agree wid ur every single word...

Shit means ruhi's brainwash is on cards.
Never read the novel so dnt know. 
Plz god dnt wanna see this...

@bold:-  from the day they showed Adi.
I always have this feeling where we see Ishu-Adi bonding. 
I never knew abt novel nd what happened in it.
But here I want EK to handle this track like one of her old nd famous show Kyunki saas...
Initially Karan was against tulsi nd Mihir but once he was brought on track by Tulsi , after that we have seen their bonding strong only. 
I was never a kyunki... fan  but Karan, his  role nd his bonding wid tulsi was always my fav...
When ever I see Adi. It always remind me of Karan nd I want it to happen like it , rather the Adu being brat only nd creating chaos in IshRa life...

The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How old is he?
If he is more than 10 then guys he has his own life personality, friends why would he go with his mom at funtions n all? ๐Ÿ˜†
Sandysprings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
In one epi ( I don't remember exactly) Raman said to his mom that bhallas can not meet Adi because of court order and shagun only wants to use him against Raman only so he is not in function.