Writers Corner

|SS: Like Moths to a Flame| Part Four (Conclude): Page 9 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

-daya-

IF-Rockerz

-daya-

Posted: 22 June 2014 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uwith

hi daya
awesome ud...tara knows the truth now..Smile

Hiya Uvi,

Thanks for reading and commenting. Appreciate all the support for my writing. You guys all keep me going. Glad that you're liking the story :) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25dilse14Nakusha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|SS: Like Moths to a Flame| Part Four (Conclude): Page 9 (Page 6)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-daya-

IF-Rockerz

-daya-

Posted: 22 June 2014 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

Hi daya

Loved the ud...though I still miss u on LTL forum...there I just had to log in LTL there it was...here if I bypass inbox I might miss it...Deepak & Tara had a connection...she feels betrayal he is using her for his professional reason...enjoyed reading it...ud soonSmile

Hey Nakusha! 
Thanks for loving the update, you all are such amazing fans of my work. I truly am grateful to you all! And to show my gratitude (and maybe a tiny bit cuz of the pestering :P) i've started a new SS on LTL for you all as you know. So hopefully you enjoy that too :) 

jedy25dilse14Nakusha

-daya-

IF-Rockerz

-daya-

Posted: 22 June 2014 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilse14

hi daya
wonderful udSmile

Hey dilse, thanks for reading and commenting. It's greatly appreciated. I'm glad to hear you're liking the story :) 

jedy25dilse14Nakusha

-daya-

IF-Rockerz

-daya-

Posted: 22 June 2014 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jedy25

hi daya
superb udSmile

Hey Jedy, good to see you. Thank you for all your support and love. I am glad you are liking this story and hope you're all happy I came back to LTL forum tooWink Enjoy!

jedy25dilse14Nakusha

-daya-

IF-Rockerz

-daya-

Posted: 22 June 2014 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Girlz-Rule-

Hi, first of all sorry for the late reply.
Okay you know what both of the parts consumed me so much into them that I just wanted to keep reading on... 
The way you express the situation and write the scenes is just amazing.
I really loved it.
Please pm me whenever you update.

Cheers,
Soha

Hi Soha, no problem about being later than the rest. It's all good. I'm glad you got around to reading the story and even better that you're liking it. It's great to hear I've hooked you with the way it's written. Thank you for your kind compliments. I really appreciate it Big smile Will definitely pm you. Take care! 

Cheers!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25dilse14

-daya-

IF-Rockerz

-daya-

Posted: 22 June 2014 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzureLicht

I've got no idea who these characters are (Are they from a particular show?), but it was your writing that kept me hooked. I loved reading this!  :3

Hi there! Thanks so much for reading and letting me know what you thought.
This story has characters made up completely from scratch, not show related what so ever. In fact, this is my first venture outside of the forum which I've written for, for years now. I'm happy to here I've hooked you with my writing. That's music to my earsEmbarrassed Thanks so much. Hope you continue to like the story :) 

It's nice to meet you, btw! 

Take care, cheers!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25AzureLichtdilse14Nakusha

-Sunset-

IF-Rockerz

-Sunset-

Posted: 26 June 2014 at 6:07am | IP Logged
ooh ooh I'm coming back here once my exams are over LOL
---A very late Res --- 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-daya-

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 29 June 2014 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Hi daya
hmm im late as always to the party, partly blame it on the thread being outside ltl forum n also my amnesia LOL
ok no more excuses, Coming straight to the update,  here we go again with this guy confessing n begging for forgiveness LOL  i was like ok the entire world is regretting something or the other 
Poor fella trying every trick but to no avail.  But then as he himself pointed there was no escaping this trial.  And generally girls fall to these confessions n apologies easily Wink    ok, tell me what made you chose this name Devin ghosh ,  any particular reason ???  Wink
It would be interesting if she made him sweat a little more,  cmon this is the only chance she would ever get, make hay while it shines LOL   ok im done daya, waiting eagerly for the next birthday girl.  Comeback soon 

Edited by -bharti- - 29 June 2014 at 4:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-daya-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top