Writers Corner

|SS: Like Moths to a Flame| Part Four (Conclude): Page 9 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

.LionHeart.

IF-Rockerz

.LionHeart.

Posted: 03 June 2014 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uwith

hi daya
awesome startSmile

Hey Uvi,
Thanks! Glad you liked it :) 

Edited by -daya- - 03 June 2014 at 9:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25sona89uwith-bharti-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|SS: Like Moths to a Flame| Part Four (Conclude): Page 9 (Page 3)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.LionHeart.

IF-Rockerz

.LionHeart.

Posted: 03 June 2014 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FASSBEN

HI Daya

Loved the first part looking forward to the rest of this SS
UD next part really soon

Thanks as always take care

Hey Fassebender! 

Glad to hear you loved the start! Thank you for reading and commenting. Will UD soon. TC.

sona89uwithNakusha-bharti-

.LionHeart.

IF-Rockerz

.LionHeart.

Posted: 03 June 2014 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monigod

Daya...that was a super awesome start!!WinkWink
 Love the characterization of the girl. I'm dying to know the cause of her anger. Also the guy sounds interesting.
 Lol...love the way she thinks of his 'chocolate brown eyes' even in the midst of her anger LOLLOLLOL
 Can't wait for the next part. Upload soon Smile

Mon! Long time no see (on IF)LOL 
Thanks for liking and commenting. 
Even I am curious to know why she is so angryTongue I think I worked something out. It's SS so another two parts maybe and it'll be done. SUch a random story. 
Oh yes, his eyes in midst of anger...tells you about her true feelings...which are trying not to dominate her anger LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25sona89uwithNakusha-bharti-

.LionHeart.

IF-Rockerz

.LionHeart.

Posted: 03 June 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

oyeee baji your bhau here...
 ummhhh  what if i say your gussa ummh i mean us ediut anita ka..seems very feels very familiar to me.. me chuckling.. what's yours? and her problem?   ok.. wanting to learn more..
loved the fireball  start..  pappy ,this is my first time here in the writer's corner.. good you  got me here..
much love  roarrr.. ankhien neeche!
 hammie..
@ moni.. hello daya's buddy...

Hiya Hammie! 

LOL I can't see myself ever reacting like that in such a situation. Trust me, I'm more the silent anger type with others...

And welcome to Writer's Corner. It's my first time here as well. Posting-wise I mean. 

Thanks for reading and commenting Hammie...Glad you liked the fireball start :P 

.LionHeart.

IF-Rockerz

.LionHeart.

Posted: 03 June 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

Dayaa   
Hola Amiga! Hope you're well! 
First n foremost Where have u been all these days, missed you on ltl forum n whats this???  why you here?? Shocked  why did you have to shift base Confused    please daya come back to laagi,   you belong there n yes im behaving like say your curly locks now Big smile  remember her ? LOL
Me around...not much to do on LTL these days since I don't actually follow the threads at the moment.  But I do check in often.  I am here since my story isn't a fiction based on LTL. No other reason. Tongue

Oh yes, I remember curly locks. I miss that story.Embarrassed

Ok, but only this one time im coming here, next time hope to see you on laagi.. with the next updateTongue
Lol it's going to end up in this thread only since I've already started it here...but thank you for coming. Means a lot :) 
But What a brilliant start to the SS daya,   you managed to capture my attention right from the word go.  Hmm i luv drama queens n now what more can i ask if this lady in distress is baying for someone,s blood LOL    for starters here she goes with the slap,  bingo !    the guy seems to be the root cause of her rage, more fireworks to follow  Wink       Many Congrats on your latest venture Clap

Glad I captured your attention from the start. That was my goal in the style...but also I didn't know what I was writing or where it was going. The suspense was as much a part of lure for reader as it was a result of not knowing what I was writingLOL

Great to hear you like Tara and her slapLOLLOL

.LionHeart.

IF-Rockerz

.LionHeart.

Posted: 03 June 2014 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sona89

Hi Daya
liked the teaser...Missing you on LTL forum...Ouch.just like rest of gang...continue soonSmile

Hi Sona,

Thanks for reading and commenting. Aww I miss you all too!Hug

.LionHeart.

IF-Rockerz

.LionHeart.

Posted: 03 June 2014 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

Hi daya

Spontenous is what you say to awesome writing LOL...then u r truly giftedEmbarrassed...continue soon...liked it...opened  the inbox late...so late reply...my apology...if possible post the link to LTL forum...more member will be aware of it continue soon

Hiya Nakusha! 

Thank you for the kind compliments. I'm glad you liked the start. Thanks for coming here and reading and commenting. It's much appreciated. 

.LionHeart.

IF-Rockerz

.LionHeart.

Posted: 03 June 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jedy25

hi daya
your immensely talented...why not a SS on LTL forum..i miss u thereOuch

Hey Jedy, 

Thanks for reading and commenting. And thank you for the compliment, glad you think so.  I've written so many stories in LTL, there comes a time when you need fresh characters fresh plot. That's what I am doing now. I realized I enjoyed creating character most when I added new ones in my last SS on LTL the likes of Tarak, Maya, Nisha...etc...it was fun to create from scratch and much easier too. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top