Pretty Little Liars

Haleb Heaven -- Hiding My Heart (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 20 July 2014 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Members List updated. If I missed you then you probably didn't hit the like button. Lemme know if that is the case cuz I know sometimes the like button doesn't work (:

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic " Haleb Heaven -- Hiding My Heart (Page 3)" in Pretty Little Liars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 20 July 2014 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Add me mystic!! They are my fav couple on tye show. And anyone not cool wuth the fact that haleb have become drinking buds!? So not good for em. I wantes caleb to bring hanna back to ground. But evenhes drinking. I hope one of em realizes stops and helps the other stop.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*mystic.moon*

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 24 July 2014 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shayari-

Add me mystic!! They are my fav couple on tye show. And anyone not cool wuth the fact that haleb have become drinking buds!? So not good for em. I wantes caleb to bring hanna back to ground. But evenhes drinking. I hope one of em realizes stops and helps the other stop.

I know right!!! 
It's Haleb Forever <3 They need to stop it and start grounding each other once again. 

btdubs, I am Monal Embarrassed

Desigirl_21

Coolbie

Desigirl_21

Posted: 26 July 2014 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

I didn't see the pics posted here so I thought ill post them.. the new spoiler pics of Haleb, I hope they both sort themselves through Embarrassed

.Vrushanholic.

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 27 July 2014 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the pis Uditi (:

Desigirl_21

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 27 July 2014 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
#Preach

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desigirl_21.Vrushanholic.

-ScaredAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-ScaredAngel-

Posted: 30 July 2014 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Hey guys...
Hw many of u caught up wid the latest episode...?!? 
Haleb seem not so haleb anymore...I guess cause of the issues they have dealt with... 
Ali jzz pissed me off eva more by scaring hannas mom...!!

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 31 July 2014 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I haven't watched it. I was out of city and just got back home. Will have to go dig the recordning. 

P.S. The Demon-Elena 'devastated' siggie is fab. May I use it?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pretty Little Liars Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.