Treasuring May 23rd: Happy Birthday, Amanat!

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

When one turns 16 they hope to experience new things-whether these new things come in the form of shopping or boys, well that depends on the person really.

Today is the 16th b i r t h d a y of a very unique' character (her craziness does not allow her to be called a mere human). This bubbly, insanely funny and yet t r u l y    f a n t a b u l o u s   g i r l is now 16! (they grow up sooo fast) Though some may doubt that considering her lack of maturity.

You see, the birthday girl is an obsessive child when it comes to some things, namely h a t i n g Honey Singh and drooling over N B T N M K K. That show has been and will be the center of her life- talk about c r a z y!

On that note- one word to describe this beauty is crazy. No like seriously...this chicks a nut case. But in the most amazing way possible, she's c r e a t i v e, v i v a c i o u s and leaves you speechless by the 'logic' of her j o k e s. Maybe that's why she's one of IF's most lurved  r a z y  C r e a t i v e s (not as much as me though. Hmph.)

If its not obvious by now, hold your breath and wish the b e a u t i f u l  A m a n a t a very very  HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 

Credits:
..Athena..
-iLoveSobti-
-Muskii-
Angel-Jot.
supercool3
DeviatedTesoro.

Edited by DeviatedTesoro. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Now, one thing that everyone should know about Amanat- this girl is desirable. Like I'm not even joking- the line of the men that want her is ridiculous! So, to keep the crowds down we (as in Saraa, Jillu, Muskii, Prii and Chanel) have promised to analyse the many men that want this girl to be their love.

So, lets open the folder- and find Amanat a man worthy of her:

Well, when it comes to the looks department Amanat shall never be disappointed. This hunk, regardless of personality, will always be good eye candy. 

Yet, knowing Amy she wants more than just a man with looks- humour and a gorgeous smile are also to requirements that must be filled! Well, undeniably this man can make a crowd laugh; his presence itself seems to bring light to a room. And oof, that smile can melt the thickest of hearts.

Mr Desna, you could be the one. (cue Hannah Montana!)

My my talk about an overload of talent. When it comes to acting, well Mr Perfectionists just seems to be unbeatable. Everything he touches just becomes perfection, and our darling Amy can totally relate. This girl loves perfection, her every thread or work lacks nothing and exceeds in every department.

Despite his age, this man might just stand a chance with Amanat.

If you don't know that Amanat's a total Punjabi then you obviously don't know our birthday girl very well. Her heart (and stomach) is devoted to Punjabi- and seems like Mr Dosanj hopes that her love for Punjab might just land him a chance. Well we can totally see it happening- this girl lurvs music and a Punjabi seems like her perfect match! His style, his ada and well his music- Amy- Diljit Dosnaj could be your guy!

What say babe?

So Kunal Karan Kapoor. *cue screaming fangirls*. His show is Amanat's life and his character her fictional love (though she may have accepted defeat to Megnha.) Yet in reality can this guy be Amanats dream boy. Well his guy next door looks and down-to-earth personality seems to be a perfect match (or contradiction?) to Amanat's enthusiasm.

Hmmm. I could see it happening...

Well, Amy your birthday is today so of course please do party. But your suitors (and everyone else) await your decision- 

w h o   s h a l l  b e   y o u r   m a n ?

-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Amanat , wish u a very very happy birthday, May god bless you with all the love luck and happiness. Hope you have an amazing birthday !!!

-Naaz

Aymee!!

Happy Birthday 🤗 May you have a wonderful year ahead! It's been so good to finally get to know you and work with you :D You're a lovely person and I wish you all the very best for your life ahead! Many happy returns of this day, Aymee <3 Love you loads ❤️

*Please see gift below.*

Hey Amanat. Happy Birthday🤗

I hope u have a wonderful birthday!
We've recently started to interact after u joined my sub team and I hope we can get to know 1 another better over time. Your an amazing person and on ur special day I just want to wish u lots of happiness and sweet surprises.

Best wishes

Yuvika

Happy birthday🥳Amanat
May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of 

smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.

*Please see gift below.*

Happy Birthday Amanat!!🤗

Anisha
I hope you have a year filled with happiness and success.
May all your wishes and dreams come true.😃
Have a rocking birthday!Lots of love,

Ammuuu <3
Su chale? lol You only turning 16??
We met in CC & then on FB & we became closest friends, found out from our craziest convos that your gujju too 😆 lol Gujjus rock! Well we shall continue with our convos later on! But now its time to celebrate YOURRR 16th BIRTHDAYY! I was confused what to make ya lol so made u a Fb cover :) Many many returns of the Day sis! Eat lots of cake & mail me some in UK lol

HAPPYY BIRTHDAYY AMUUU JAAN!
Love ya sis!
-Prii

*Please see gift below.*

OMG😲Amy its yor bday today...Many many returns of the Day...Happy Burthday  Amy🤗...God bless u baby😃...May you get all you ever desire for..May you get all whatever you deserve babes😉...if not having one thn soon you get a boy frn too😆😆...May you achieve the highest goals in yor life...May you study to yor bestest...Have a blast sweetheart...cut a yummy cake...😃

sending you some gifts...its a magical gift wrap😆😆whatever u'll desire to get it'll present all that😆😆

Amy loadsaa love Sissy...our frnship is not so old..we never had much long conversations...but whatever we shared..that bond is js amazing for me...the fact is that we both rock Punjabi😆😆thats the most amazing thing ever happened among us😆😆

Mein tenu bohat Pyaar krdi a Amy...te umeed krdi a sadi eh dosti bot lmbi chle😃
ones Again many many returns of the day😃

Loadsaa love
                                                                 Reet😆

Hey Amanat!

So, we haven't worked together but I know for a fact that you are the biggest stalker to walk on this planet! Hmph. You increased our work by stalking the prep thread AND by actually announcing your arrival in there too. 🥱 So, thanks to you, I now have to delete some 709384930885893930201 PMs because Prii and Chanel can talk..a lot!

Keeping that aside, may you have an amazing day and a fun-filled year ahead of you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Love,
Saraa.

pontiacbandit thumbnail

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMANATTT!
kunalkiAC143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wish u very happy b.day...
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ammuuu Happyyy Birthdayyy jaanemaan <333
NishrahKhalid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Birthdays are a new start; fresh beginnings, a time to start new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with fresh confidence and courage. You are a special person, may you have an amazing today and year!

-Nishrah
-Khushiyana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
On your birthday, I wish you abundant happiness and love. May all your dreams become a reality. But even more than that, may it bring you loads of true love and friendship. You are a wonderful source of joy... May your special day bring you an extra share of everything which makes you the happiest in the world. Happy Birthday Dear!

-Yana

p.s: Awesome Thread Prii (= & good work CCs!
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Happy Birthday, Amanat! 🤗🤗🤗 
Hope u have a great one! 🤗🤗🤗

@TM
Awesome B'Day thread by u, CC's! 👏⭐️
Edited by -Swetha- - 9 years ago