Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 16 May 2014 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Change i.e. "Paribortan"/"Badlav".
How we all change -from childhood to adult to old.Even society gives us so many labels.Daughter,Sister,Friend,Girlfriend,Wife,mother etc.But All these changes are on superficial level.But do we we essentially change?Really want to know the answer

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KApiggieAwesome-blossomAngel-likeDevil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do we essentially change?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 16 May 2014 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Learning, experiencing, environment, happenings can all lead to changes such as adjustment, adaptation in our behavior and how we live. Therefore we not only change in appearance but in our behavior as well.

Having said that every person has certain qualities/traits where they are less likely to change.  Maybe the threshold is higher there or is not there to change.

Overall I think we have the capacity to change and most do change in part if not whole.

Edited by King-Anu - 16 May 2014 at 2:09pm

-R.P--Aarya-samarth300SmritiKatha

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 02 June 2014 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
i feel you never change... you just start acting like what people expect of you!!!!

SmritiKathastewie_griffin...OohLaLa...Vinzy

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 02 June 2014 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

i feel you never change... you just start acting like what people expect of you!!!!

Yes agree...Thumbs Up, people never change, they just learn how to act / behave in public...

Last time someone comes up to asking for change,I say "change comes from within" he looked stunned.Tongue

Edited by Vinzy - 02 June 2014 at 11:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKatha

piggie

IF-Rockerz

piggie

Posted: 05 June 2014 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Change...
Not actually.. Everything around us changes and we just try to adapt to it... Which may appear like a change on outside to others.
We never change..it's just our ways to handle matters change...

SmritiKatha

--arti--

Goldie

--arti--

Kasturi, RKS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 June 2014 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
We are capable of profound self-transformation which can also lead to collective transformation of the world around us. Both kinds of transformation are inter-linked, and influence each other in powerful ways. As a result of either kind of transformation, both the individual and the collective are continuously changing.

That's not to say everyone transforms in that way. Some people just go through life without meaningful transformation, though some level of at least superficial change is inevitable. But there's always hope. Without that, I don't really see the point of living.

-bLEu98-

IF-Dazzler

-bLEu98-

Posted: 19 June 2014 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Transformation occurs. It's not like an instant metamorphosis, but over the years we do change as a person through our experiences, retrospection, introspection, self-realisation... But I'm not sure if that change occurs with respect to these domestic relations. Ermm
These are tags given by the society, changes occur on an individual level. For instance, I definitely think differently than the 13 year old me. But I still consider marriage pointless, so the role in the family hasn't or won't change with the changes in me, as a person.

SmritiKatha

Abray

IF-Sizzlerz

Abray

Posted: 01 July 2014 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Life teaches us many thing. Sometimes we are compelled/forced by the circumstances to change ourselves. It's upto us how we deal with it or react to it.

Edited by Abray - 01 July 2014 at 5:31am

SmritiKatha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top