Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: SPuja

Not only Ganga - all four (Anandi, Shiv, Jagya and Ganga) as well as Singhs have to introspect. Anandi is shocked when asked whether Jagya is your brother - but then nothing, never thinks whether this frequent interaction, living in his ex-husband's home is right or not. Anandi never thinks how Ganga will feel about this. Shiv knows that Singhs are like Anandi's own family, when Jagya was not living with them - it did not look bad, but now the situation is changed, now the ex-husband lives with his wife and children in the same house. Singhs should think how will people react for Anandi living with them for days together - nobody questions them in Jaitsar, but it may not be so for Anandi in Udaipur. When their own DILs do not go to their maika, how will they expect and order Anandi to come so frequently? Jagya knows that Anandi suffered a lot due to him, why he does not think that he may again be a problem for Anandi because of her frequent coming to Jaitsar? Ganga has the most to complain, but she never thinks about it. It is time to show real human behaviour. At least it will be better than useless regressive PA track or a DB torturing her great grandson.

Puja for all this to happen they need some series of events as trigger points
They are happily getting on because things are going smoothly in both couples lives and only when they are in stress insecurities and troubles creep up.
Only when they see the adverse effects of this with their own eyes are they going to change.
After all this feelings are not just because of  Anandi vIsIting Jaitser these are all underlying issues which are brought to surface with physical proximity and not arose because of physical proximity

Only when they see the consequences of these  interactions they are going to change 

The story just started and why jump to conclusions????
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Considering events that happened in badi haveli after Anandi's marriage (Gahna's pregnancy, ganga's marriage etc.) it is about 3 years since Anandi's marriage. Going by serial's timeline also it is about one and half years - the period is long enough and the interaction of Anandi with Singhs frequent enough to make them thinking. 

Shiv and Anandi have seen a series of people (from Choti ma to Sanchi to neighbours (during Saja period to DB now) questioning the complex realtionship - still they never think about it. Haveli people themselves saw the consequences during morphed posters and the reaction of people - just because the pictures were morphed and the case seemed solved does not mean that they leave it at that and do not think about appropriateness of Anandi's frequent visits to Jaitsar. I know serials love to show drama and extreme reactions whenever they want to show the rift - why not show subtle changes and thinking for a change? 

aparnauma thumbnail

Considering events that happened in badi haveli after Anandi's marriage (Gahna's pregnancy, ganga's marriage etc.) it is about 3 years since Anandi's marriage. Going by serial's timeline also it is about one and half years - the period is long enough and the interaction of Anandi with Singhs frequent enough to make them thinking. 

Shiv and Anandi have seen a series of people (from Choti ma to Sanchi to neighbours (during Saja period to DB now) questioning the complex realtionship - still they never think about it. Haveli people themselves saw the consequences during morphed posters and the reaction of people - just because the pictures were morphed and the case seemed solved does not mean that they leave it at that and do not think about appropriateness of Anandi's frequent visits to Jaitsar. I know serials love to show drama and extreme reactions whenever they want to show the rift - why not show subtle changes and thinking for a change? 

Why don't we wait and we see what happens???

Inner insecurities will come out only during times of trouble till now they have been busy building their lives and their lives and marriages need to be tested now.
Anandi's attachement with Singhs and Jagya' despondence on Anandi both have to be addressed for that the future interactions are necessary.

Edited by aparnauma - 9 years ago
SPuja thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Why don't we wait and we see what happens???

Inner insecurities will come out only during times of trouble till now they have been busy building their lives and their lives and marriages need to be tested now.
Anandi's attachement with Singhs and Jagya' despondence on Anandi both have to be addressed for that the future interactions are necessary.

I do not resent Anandi's attachment with Singhs or Singhs remembering her in every crisis - I resent this ostrich approach to the reality of their relationship. Anandi is shocked when Jagya is asked to touch her feet as bhabhi or if he is her brother - still never thinks about it, nor do Shakhers, Singhs, Shiv or Jagya-Ganga. 

I am writing all these because creatives have become bankrupt of ideas. Introducing useless characters, going regressive too often and depending on extremes - marriage has to happen immediately, no time for bone-marrow transplant, even hysterectomy has to happen as soon as tumor is detected, the negative people are negative for no reason, the positive people feel defending themselves is a crime and everybody can be reformed overnight - fed up of all these. So, in all probability - whenever they want to address this complex relationship question - they will show extremes. 

aparnauma thumbnail

I do not resent Anandi's attachment with Singhs or Singhs remembering her in every crisis - I resent this ostrich approach to the reality of their relationship. Anandi is shocked when Jagya is asked to touch her feet as bhabhi or if he is her brother - still never thinks about it, nor do Shakhers, Singhs, Shiv or Jagya-Ganga. 

I am writing all these because creatives have become bankrupt of ideas. Introducing useless characters, going regressive too often and depending on extremes - marriage has to happen immediately, no time for bone-marrow transplant, even hysterectomy has to happen as soon as tumor is detected, the negative people are negative for no reason, the positive people feel defending themselves is a crime and everybody can be reformed overnight - fed up of all these. So, in all probability - whenever they want to address this complex relationship question - they will show extremes. 

I don't know whether creative are bankrupt of ideas or not because I have not looked inside their heads.

This one year a lot did happen in the show too with lot of behind the screen events affecting it and they did what they needed to and they have stuck to their story which they started with.

I am sure the reason behind making Anandi stay back in Jaitser has more to do with laying basis for the future story

@bold they are bloopers in the show simply because they don't know medical science and they are independent of the story

I don't think negative people were negative for no reason.

Ratan was man from feudalistic society where sons are valued and we see these kind of people

Jagya's negativity we know where it comes from

Dadisa's negativity we knew where it came from

Sanchi - I think the reasons for her negativity were not conveyed properly more due to the inability of the actress
DB - Looks like she is filled with bitternes in her she is jealous of Anandi and her child and she uses her prejudice against them to bash and we still don't know her story.

SPuja thumbnail

I don't know whether creative are bankrupt of ideas or not because I have not looked inside their heads.

This one year a lot did happen in the show too with lot of behind the screen events affecting it and they did what they needed to and they have stuck to their story which they started with.

I am sure the reason behind making Anandi stay back in Jaitser has more to do with laying basis for the future story

@bold they are bloopers in the show simply because they don't know medical science and they are independent of the story

I don't think negative people were negative for no reason.

Ratan was man from feudalistic society where sons are valued and we see these kind of people

Jagya's negativity we know where it comes from

Dadisa's negativity we knew where it came from

Sanchi - I think the reasons for her negativity were not conveyed properly more due to the inability of the actress
DB - Looks like she is filled with bitternes in her she is jealous of Anandi and her child and she uses her prejudice against them to bash and we still don't know her story.

@bold -- no one can look inside the head (even doctors cannot see the ideas if they open the head)  their haphazard tracks show that they are running out of ideas.

Bloopers are almost in every track (not only in tracks related to medical science. In the election track, they failed to show build-up - no mention of election, not even a poster till the last date of nomination, no election in Udaipur and the symbol allotted etc. 

I forgot to mention Sanchi and DB as example of negative for no reason. Others can be understood (except for the fact - why Rat and his family was not torturing Padma, not even when she ran away). Sanchi does not have a reason to be negative with all (her initial antagonism with Anandi can be understood)- howsoever the actress may be, the character itself is flimsy. Same is with DB - if she was advanced enough to run away from home, how can she impose old-age customs on her brother's family, why she is torturing a small child? It cannot be said to be jealousy - jealousy could be understood if is being denied and Anandi and Amol are getting the same thing.  Even if she was tortured her whole life that cannot be a reason/justification for this torturing a young child. 

Anyway, with these points and counter-points it looks like we are fighting,  pro-CV and against - CV😊. So I have decided to stop bashing the creatives for now and give them some time to see what happens in the story, whether they are ready to make their character a little real and whether they answer the questions regarding the complex relationship they have created. 
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jagya is not an escapist as of now. He is too sad over all those happenings. He is a doctor and even a bad life gone will make him unhappy. To top it, his dearest dadisa is in jail in her oldage alone.

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Failed to understand why Ganga needs to see her God is not perfect man🤪Who is perfect in here ? Is Anandi the great goddess perfect No   Every person has his weak points Ganga knows Jagya's past already She knows his weaknesses quite well and consoled and encouraged him many times when he felt weak If she considers him her God is for what he has done for her Now people have problem with it too that are saying she needs to see her God is not perfect man ðŸ¤ªLol now  people have problem with Ganga considering her  Jagya as her God ?The person who helped her so much ?
Why Jagya is escapist by nature by his  yesterday's words that Anandi ji having most super inherent qualities gave him bashan of his duties   ? Someone from his family is in trouble how people expect him  to think about elections at this moment ? Guess people don't even consider Jagya as a normal human being Then by this logic Anandi is bigger  escapist who was ready to resgin from her sarpanch post on Sumitra's words Does Shiv know his miss perfect is not so perfect Even he needs to know then what a big emotional fool she is 
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Jagya is not an escapist as of now. He is too sad over all those happenings. He is a doctor and even a bad life gone will make him unhappy. To top it, his dearest dadisa is in jail in her oldage alone.

Yeah Leaves don;'t know why people are calling him escapist Any person in his place will behave same way but he is not normal human being he  becomes escapist by nature🤢 
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Everybody in Singh family keeps comparing Ganga with Anandi and excpect her to be like Anandi don't you think it will take it's time to show it's effects on Ganga???

Ganga may not mind it in the beginning after sometimes It does become too much and there has to be a breaking point

At this point Jagya seems like God to her and all that newness needs to fade before she realises her God is not perfect

Gauri also was initially happy only later on the comparisons and his dependency on Anandi has become unbearable for her

I don't think it is natural for either Shiv or Ganga to accept this situation time and again insecurities will pop pu and they need to be addressed.

@bold - "her God is not perfect"??... It should have been "before she realises her God is not a God at all".

And why should ganga mind for being compared with anandi? Did Jagya ever marry ganga?

No, he never married Ganga... he married Anandi in Ganga's form, he married her because she was a replica of anandi, because he felt guilty for what he did to anandi and by marrying ganga he thought he could wash off some of his sins, he married her because he was sure she would take good care of him and look after his family. 

As long as she is anandi, she is safe in haveli and with jagya. I hope she keeps her mouth shut and does not protest being compared with anandi. Or else the poor woman will lose the shelter that she has very diplomatically acquired.