Arjun

One Shot : Under The Red Sky*Complete*

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
One Shot : Under the Red Sky

Dedicated to Cousin Devil and Devil ki Masi ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

She looked through the window emersed in deep thought about the life she left behind. Could she even think what she is losing and what she is gaining? ' why even I am thinking such baseless things'?? She cursed herself again for the uncountable times.

. . . . E M E R G E N C Y . . . .
. . . . E M E R G E N C Y . . . .

' Now whats wrong happened'? She thought hearing those ' Emergency' Sirens. She heard the foot steps and in minutes the door opened, as some guards entered with a body moving the stretcher.

' What the Hell is happening Dr. Ryan??? Can anyone gonna explain! Whats the point of barging here '? She could not keep her temper and barked at the Doctor who followed inside the room.

' Calm down Ma'am ! Its an emergency'! He was more tensed. ' Now can we just scan his body'! He asked eyeing at the body. ' he is unconcious. And we cant say how severe his condition is'! Dr. Ryan said in a hurry.

' Oh My gosh! Put him here', she havent seen his face but she was concerned. ' How did that happen'? She asked activating the system.

' they were blasting off the North60M point'..he sighed. And HIS this shuttle was the latest victim ' very much knowing that how much active Volcano is that... What actuallt they want..we humans can we ever stop fighting with each other '! She completed with despair.

' And who's he'? She asked without even looking at him. ' System will be start soon'! She typed some codes on her touch pad digitaly connected with the scanning machines.

Dr. : Space Patrolling Officer.

'Woah! Need special attention No? She giggled.

Dr : hah! Yea Little more.

She : What did they get?

Dr: just waste of life, Money, energy..nothing else , still they want Revolution!

She : hah! How? Putting Evolution to an extinction! She fumed with anger.

Dr : Community president has gone Mad!

She : No matter how much we develop! The hunger of power and money would never satisfy these greedy peoples.

' shit, dont tell me they were using Neuclear bases'! She yelled on him looking at the percengate of radiation on her touch pad . He just bend his head down.

' This could be Fatal Dr. Still!!! They knew it! This was the closested distance from the culture are and still'! Bloody bunch of fools !! This time I will put this up into the conference for sure and they NEED TO STOP' , she was determined.

' How is his condition'? He asked. ' He will be up in some times. But still he will have to face the radition effects ' she said turning . For the first time she turned her face towards him and the sight made her froze in track! She is facing the thing she have never thought she will face again. He came out as the unexpected.

' How did you get In Arjun?

' I cant leave you alone, so where ever you will go will be there'

' Huhh! What if i will go out of the World'

' I will also land there ' he kissed her forehead hugging her.

' You mean it'?

' Yes ! I am'

she have never thought he will keep up his teenage schooltime promise till this long. Her eyes got moistened. She untied the belts around his body in a hurry and wiped the dust over his face! The hot tear dropped over his dusty face and he fluttered his eyes. ' he is gaining his concious Ma'am..'! But not getting any reaply from her he left. He didnt miss the flood of emotion in her eyes.

' Are not you happy with me'?

' yes ! I am Arjun'!

' Then why cant you stay here, is not this world enough for us, we will have our small family, and our kids, i will love you for the life time, is not this enough, is not it your dream ?? Us to be together '?

' I had many dreams Arjun! But no.. Not this..they need me Arjun.. They need me'

' What about us'?

' May be some day we will be together! In some other place.. *sniff*

'No.. You cant leave me'!

' Who is leaving you Arjun? I am just asking you to Move back with us', why cant you agree'?

' I just cant'!

' Then Dont stop me Arjun! Bye'!

' Is not this the day! We finally met? After long' ! He whispered with his low husky voice. ' Yes.. Finally'! She sobbed.

' Hey ! I still hate these tears of yours ', he wiped the tear from her eyes.

' Missed me that much'? She asked sniffing. ' every second' , he got up holding her in his embrace.

' Then why didnt you agree to come with us? And how did you get here'?

' I was a stubborn soul , you know that right'? He patted he back. ' They told Me I have that ' Brain ' thing so '.

' ACP wll alway be the ACP huhh'!

' yeah! I found the space patroling interesting'.. But first thing is I wanted to get close to you... To feel you.. Thats it . And i am here.

Edited by Vampire-queen - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
' You still feel the same'! She asked playfully.

' Come one Miss. Scientist, The distance between the Earth and Mars could not diminish the intensity of feeling for my Love', he said cupping her face looking directly into her eyes.

' Ma'am... Ma'am.. We DID IT! WE DID it'! She heard her asst screaming at the door and composed herself .

He freed her from his embrace and stared at the man standing there with a touch pad same as of hers.

' what happened'? She asked not getting what he meant.

Her asst. : Photosystem M13 is working Ma'am, Finally. Even reproduction rate is stable. We did it!

She : Finally! They will be the first Martian Primitive.

She said with pride in her voice. ' Congratulations', her assistant said cheerfully. She could already hear the cheerful voice of her co-workers.

Her Asst. Leaves the room. And she turned to Arjun again. ' I never told you but,... Umm.. You are my lucky Charm Arjun', she had tears in her eyes again.

' And what was that she was talking about'? He asked curiously.

' You are in Mars Arjun! You will learn soon! Because the life has just started here, just 2 minutes ago! The Evolution process has started Arjun, we would have Life here'. She was full of enthusiasm.

' But I still feel , the cold breeze, fullmoon night , You cudding in my arms.. Was a better life', he said with a sad tone.

' But you cant get this all under this Red Sky Arjun'! She said the obvious thing but , no matter how much she hide she still miss the life before. But thinking about those days is useless now. She dont need anything. She have HIM now.

' Come on! We would create our world here'! She pressed her lips against his with longing and he embraced her again.

The End or The New begining.. Your choice.

Finally finished! Huh!
Okay dont ask me what is this.
When I read the news about people to make a colony on Mars, I culd not stop writing this.

Hope you will enjoy.

And also I havent forget the Romance in zero gravity. Will come up with that some other Vuii๐Ÿ˜†

Bye bye for now. Will be inactive for some days.

Thanks you
Regards
Vampire-queen

Edited by Vampire-queen - 9 years ago
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What the*****

Ariya on Mars ...omg ye to sach mein out of the world hai...

Or meine padhane mein kuch galati kar di...lol
laila1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
weird OS
Life on Mars...Red sky...Every thing sounds weird But I loved reading it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

It was unique & Cute
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res๐Ÿ˜ƒ
* edited *
Oye hoye os fr me n masi๐Ÿ˜ณ m touched *happy tears*
And  it was superbly crazy n awesome. ...๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Life in Mars for ariya.. interesting very interesting. .
Waise would love to see how they create their own little world here๐Ÿ˜‰ 
And yes waiting for the gravity one... it would be another interesting n hatke love๐Ÿ˜† 

Edited by devildiva21 - 9 years ago
skrafty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome OS
Loved it
Was a little wierd
it was somewhat like the movie Starship Troopers
But still loved it
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Devil ki Massi??!!! You dnt hv any relation with her rite๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
Kiddo u and ur crazy ideas๐Ÿ˜†
Romance in zero gravity ๐Ÿ˜† waiting for that๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Edited by DivineDarkness - 9 years ago
atharin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
weird os yaar 
but loved it 
ariya in mars 
heeehehe 
Angel_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arjun on Mars๐Ÿ˜†
Well new concept...not only for the story but also for we human beings on earth๐Ÿ˜†
Afterall we can have romance on Mars๐Ÿ˜†
loved it
Thanks for the pm
IshitaRocks015 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wait!
what was that????
mera dimag ghum gya ye padhke!
life on mars ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
u go to mars!! ๐Ÿ˜† n wapas ake batana kaisa tha red sky!?

well anyways...
it was a cute one...
both separating for their ambitions
n then meeting in an awkward state again..
i loved it!