arhi00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It's time to stand by and emotionally support actorAnubhav Srivastava(Pavitra Rishta) who lost his mother Madhu Srivastava day before yesterday (14 May). The soul left the earth at 12.15 pm due to multiple organ failure."My mom was a diabetic patient. A year ago she had problem of blockage of water in lungs and other parts of body. As she was overweight she was supposed to undergo bariatric surgery but at that point of time surgery was a bit complicated hence doctors suggested us to wait for few months till she recovers. We waited for few months and then in April again she started suffering from the some problem," shared Anubhav while choking on his voice.Regaining composure he continued: "Later, the doctor asked me to admit her to the hospital as due to blockage of water she was suffering from breathing problem and it was affecting her kidneys too. For 15 days she was in ICU and last six days she was on ventilator. And on 14 May she got cardiac arrest, doctor gave her shocks to bring her back but she did not breathe back."This is when he burst into tears.He continued, "I have not been shooting forPavitra Rishtaas I want to be with my dad to support him. May her soul rest in peace and she goes to heaven."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
May her soul rest in peace. 
May god give Anubhav and his family strength to go through this tough time.
similuvashvik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sad to knw abt Anubhav's mom demise...May her soul REST IN PEACE n may God give him nd his family to cope up wid d loss!!!!!Edited by similuvashvik - 9 years ago
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
May her soul rest in peace, deep condolences to the family
ashvikian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
may god just give him and his family strength to cope with the difficult times and try to recover from this big loss. may the departed soul rest in peace. just want to say we all are with you anubhav. stay strong and take care.
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rest In Peace.

May god give Anubhav and his family strength to go through this tough time.

kandykandy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry to hear about his mother's death. It's never easy. May the Lord give him strength in this sad moment.
Luvsushanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
may her soul rest in peace
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is sad. RIP, and may god give strength to the family.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
RIP .
This is sad for the family . He is so young and he lost his mother , very sad