Page   of 48
Page 2 Page 48

-NautankiAsh-

IF-Rockerz

-NautankiAsh-

Posted: 16 May 2014 at 4:26am | IP Logged

The Game Of Love  

{ SuVana | F a n f i c t i o n | Prologue }

Sunlight streamed through the windows of her small but comfortable room. She let out a groan of frustration as the intrusive sunlight hit her face. Rolling onto her stomach, she hid her face in the soft and inviting pillows. She grinned with satisfaction and dozed off once again. Unfortunately, her peaceful slumber was broken rather quickly by her human alarm clock. "Bhavna", her mother called her for the umpteenth time. Seeing that her voice had no effect on Bhavna, Anjali walked towards her daughter's room. Noticing the slight smirk on Bhavna's face, Anjali realized that her not-so-smart daughter was playing games with her. "Hey Bhagwan! 9:00 bajgaye hai aur interview tho 8:30 ka tha!" Knowing that the only way to wake Bhavna was to beat her at her own game, Anjali played an intelligent prank. Hearing her mother's exclamation, Bhavna shot out of bed and quickly checked the time on her phone. She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that it was only 7:30 but that moment of relief only lasted for a while. Fake anger rose up inside of her as she saw her mother hysterically laughing. Secretly she took a pillow from her bed and threw it towards her mother. At the last second, Anjali ducked and the pillow hit...

-Scene Shifts-

"HOW DARE YOU?" He roared at his frightened secretary as she shivered in fear. "Tum itni careless kaise ho sakti ho? Tumhari vaje se meri shirt karab hogayi hain. Ab mein meeting keliya late hojaonga."

-Ten Minutes Before-

Priya, the secretary, was diligently answering phone calls and was transferring them to her boss's cabin. "Priya", he called her with authority. With a silent groan, she stood up and made her way to the cabin. "Yes sir," she said nervously. "I want coffee," he ordered with a stern voice. "Abhi," he added when he saw her just standing there. With a silent nod, Priya hurried off to make coffee. After making the coffee according to his tastes, Priya quickly walked towards the cabin. At the same time, he was walking out of the cabin and they collided with each other. This collision caused her to drop the coffee, staining his shirt in the process.

-Present-

Frustrated by his stained shirt, he had taken all his anger out on Priya. With one last glare towards Priya, he quickly walked out the office building and headed towards his house in his car. After reaching home, he quickly changed his shirt and put on a pair of pants that would suit the shirt. With one final look towards the mirror, he hastily walked towards his car and drove off to the venue of the meeting. Reaching there just in time, he sighed in relief and made his way towards the meeting room. Roll call was being announced of all the delegates who were supposed to be present. "Suket Khandewal", the announcer called, oblivious to the person who beholds this name.

Edited by -NautankiAsh- - 10 August 2014 at 9:36pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

krass-CrazyNiru-ROJA-TAAREYVindhyaMounikadivi_divyananini06tina_srestewie_griffinSammy11halima_zaka...Harmony...KeerthuKiarshiHeerLuvZoyababydolll55shobha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Game Of Love ~A SuVana FF~ 08/10/14" in Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-NautankiAsh-

IF-Rockerz

-NautankiAsh-

Posted: 16 May 2014 at 4:27am | IP Logged

~ The Game Of Love  ~ 

{ SuVana | F a n f i c t i o n | Index }

Prologue

Chapter One: The Darkness Of Arrogance

Chapter 2: Those Eyes

Edited by -NautankiAsh- - 10 August 2014 at 9:35pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-CrazyNiru--SunShine...Harmony...halima_zaka55shobhababydolll

-NautankiAsh-

IF-Rockerz

-NautankiAsh-

Posted: 16 May 2014 at 4:27am | IP Logged

~ The Game Of Love  

{ SuVana | F a n f i c t i o n | Author's Note }

The credit of the banner goes to LazilyAnonymous.

Salaam Namaste APHGians! This fan fiction is dedicated to my mishti di (55shobha) because she had requested me to write this particular storyline on SuVana. This is my first fan fiction and I am looking to grow in writing through writing this piece of work. In this fan fiction, SuVana will be portrayed as a young couple because I will be able to connect with them more. Please be aware, that some chapters of this fan fiction will contain mature content. If you are uncomfortable in reading mature content, then please refrain from reading this fan fiction. If there are any grammatical or spelling errors, please do tell me because I want to make this fan fiction enjoyable to read. Constructive criticism is always welcome and I encourage you to help me become a better writer. Please hit like and comment because it encourages me to write more.

For PMs, please buddy -Zindagi-

Keep Smiling,

Ash

Edited by -NautankiAsh- - 26 May 2014 at 12:00pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-CrazyNiru-tina_sre-SunShine...Harmony...halima_zakababydolll55shobha

55shobha

IF-Stunnerz

55shobha

Posted: 16 May 2014 at 4:37am | IP Logged
omg
first of all
the banner omg.
totaly droolworthy
it was very hard to scroll down as my eyes were stuck on banner
ok the bhavna introduction was awesome
naughty cutie bhavna <3
suket the strict boss
waiting 4 suvana first meeting
cant wait 4 next chapter.
update soon please
so excited
@pm buddy-cant send buddy request frm mobile. will u send plz?
thanks alot lil sweet sis 4 writing this
love ya
waiting excitdly 4 next chapter

Edited by 55shobha - 16 May 2014 at 6:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-NautankiAsh-

-NautankiAsh-

IF-Rockerz

-NautankiAsh-

Posted: 16 May 2014 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Open for reading, likes, and commentsEmbarrassed

tina_sre

Sammy11

IF-Rockerz

Sammy11

Posted: 16 May 2014 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Chutki..Big smile you are wonderful, outstanding and awesome Prologue!!SmileClap waiting for the first chapter eagerly!Tongue

completely loved the concept Embarrassedand more than that everything is so perfectly and professionally written..Smile I love your work and am already your biggest fan!Embarrassed

gimme your autograph!! plz...Embarrassed

my starts!!

Star.Star.Star.Star.Star/5

yours,

//SammyExpress!!

Edited by Sammy11 - 16 May 2014 at 2:48pm

-NautankiAsh-

55shobha

IF-Stunnerz

55shobha

Posted: 16 May 2014 at 7:00am | IP Logged