So this year we decided to make a birthday thread sans any write ups
He has been away from our screens for a year and a half
And its time to remind him what he is capable of
As well as refresh our own memories
By reliving some of the best moments of his career
And some of his most amazing perofrmances on screen
So get ready for a visual treat, this birthday

(Page is heavy give it time to load)

"I still remember my first audition when they said we're taking you only because you match the character sketch and we'll pay less. Acting was something I learnt on the job"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajpqtZYwsRc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYRW0W6aaHw

Edited by Soaps1 - 16 May 2014 at 7:31pm

The following 162 member(s) liked the above post:

mouniPayal-CLavanyIqraaArchaanaNaamitasumanaaNandiitaimcoolneetaPriyanka-s-usha-chittrakaviitaaankittaRoopa-MRokeeyavanittaanushaakaNeeta-PzaahraajahaponaT-samreenalmashParthaaaisha-mneettasaniiyaSandiaAnamika-Mpoojiavidya-p-soniya-vishwashchandniasweety002kamyaaroshniaangel-pariaillahooraAasthahsmittazaidaakritiaAanmolpadmisonaamdisha27rucha23ratijNnainafaranahsurbhi15tasheMmeera-taani-Aamrit-Aanu--simar-seeyaliniraliisimruhmehhakAlinabRupaalimshikhaAyesha.NSanjana-JRikithauroojahojas143aminazmunizaixxzabinxxjanimame_neelamkritz.anYa.vivu-Reema-taanu4harshadpremraganrkomalsalinaaZeniyaZoyalnazlinajassilamansidtanyajayushiiMahinKsalima523Ruhee110-Yasi--Rozi-Rosminnayabanafisazmay63Amrita_18nilizaanisaahsophiamsoniroyAlisha_AAnita16aliyarkashrishnilminshamahaparvinkrakshasshahminarminshdashinggirl123456me.Safina.minaz296ACTywmThe_Inner_VoicePagliLadkihumtydumtyKhotaSikaShreyaMarvel-freaklenageorgearshi-pooja-svetalana-ZaYa_Premeervckavszephyr29veenishaBittuJi.premeeristry--Iqra--shayranahui.april10surbhimathur-ProudHarshad-dreamyharikasreelu094war_is_peaceFatima_Q-Alina.kiran_28FeistyQueen..Sugar_ArHi..-CutyeeiluvOriginalsSiddhi_ilovepyaarRiyaDutta-vandy-SunShine_Apyar-ishkmishti_17_Bidzie_HappyMelodyradev_no1fanBrashCandyharshu.sundasshweta_rEdna_Philip-RohitMaxwell-

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 15 May 2014 at 11:27am | IP Logged

A  selection of 31 Memorable Moments from his career
It wasn't easy to choose as every moment is special for us
But now that the selection is made
Let's relive some of the fondest memories  

Edited by Soaps1 - 16 May 2014 at 8:09pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

-simar-AamritchittraAlinabmshikhajanimaaminazme_neelam-Reema-premraganjassilaAlisha_AAmrita_18salima523Ruhee110-Rozi-nafisazdashinggirlThe_Inner_VoicePagliLadki.Safina.ACTywmminaz296KhotaSikaShreyaarshi-poojazephyr29-ProudHarshad-dreamyharikapremeeristryapril10BittuJi.iluvOriginalsSiddhi_ilovepyaarsreelu094FeistyQueenFatima_Q-Alina.RiyaDutta_Bidzie_harshu.sundasradev_no1fan-vandy-SunShine_Apyar-ishkmishti_17

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 15 May 2014 at 11:28am | IP Logged

A Collection of 31 mind blowing performances and amazing expressions
Yes 31 are too few
Realized this more so while short listing
But the limit was 31
So has to
Fact is none can put life to a char like he does

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5hNFHLx0JQ

Edited by Soaps1 - 16 May 2014 at 10:01pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

-soniya-Aamrit-simar-chittramshikhaAlinabme_neelamjanimaaminazmansidjassilaAlisha_ARuhee110salima523nafisazAmrita_18-Rozi--Reema-dashinggirlThe_Inner_Voice.Safina.minaz296KhotaSikaShreyaarshi-pooja-ProudHarshad-dreamyharikaapril10premeeristryveenishaBittuJi.ilovepyaariluvOriginalsSiddhi_sreelu094FeistyQueenFatima_Q-Alina.Viji.Chandranharshu.sundasradev_no1fanshweta_r_Bidzie_riti4umishti_17pyar-ishkSunShine_A

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 15 May 2014 at 11:29am | IP Logged

"Harshad is one of those actors who can be silent and reflect the intensity of the shot. Harshad being placid is never boring. That ability is in very few actors and Harshad  fit the bill perfectly." Ekta Kapoor (11th June 2010)

"Harshad Chopda has the right mix of aura, screen presence and innocence that is needed to play Mohan Galla, we are confident that Harshad with his brilliant acting skills will put in a lot of conviction to the role" ... Saurabh Tewari (13th August 2011)

"People call me so but Raghav chachu (Harshad Chopda) is the best actor of the show" ... Yash Ghanekar

"As a person, work is the most important thing for Harshad; he almost leads a sanyasi's life. What I really like about him is that he has lot of determination and conviction in whatever he does." ... Sriti Jha (13th October 2013)

I learned dedication from Harshad Chopda ... Asiya Kazi (11th August 2013) 

"ek bohat emotional connect hai uss ke sath dost hai woh mera" ... Anupriya Kapoor

"My experience with Harshad Chopda was very good; he is more of professional type. Hence, I got to learn a lot; like how to face the camera and how to talk to people etc. It was in fact an educative experience" ... Additi Gupta (6th April 2013) 

"Spoke to harshad today after a long time! Feels nice when u talk to people who are genuine and good hearted! Specially in the atmosphere we work in..such people are a breath of fresh air! True rockstar and yes I gave ur messages and love to him" Karan Kundra  (23rd April 2011)

Edited by Soaps1 - 24 May 2014 at 11:25pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

chittra-soniya--simar-AamritAlinabmshikhajanimaaminazme_neelammansidAlisha_Ajassila-Rozi-Amrita_18nafisazsalima523Ruhee110-Reema-dashinggirlThe_Inner_VoicePagliLadki.Safina.minaz296KhotaSikaShreyaarshi-poojazephyr29-ProudHarshad-dreamyharikaapril10veenishaBittuJi.Siddhi_iluvOriginalsilovepyaarsreelu094FeistyQueenFatima_Q-Alina.kiran_28radev_no1fanshweta_r_Bidzie_SunShine_Amishti_17pyar-ishk

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 15 May 2014 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Dearest Harshad,
Wish you a Very Happy Birthday !!!
May this Birthday brings lots of happiness and success for you along with more awards, appreciation and good work, Amen.

We love you Harshad, for who you are. So dont change yourself...as your fans adores you, respect you and love you for the person which is behind the camera...The Real Harshad Chopda. In the end I would just want to say, like you made my birthday so special for me by wishing me, so here I am praying that hope all your wishes come true, especially the one for which you have been waiting for a while now!! Hope you are back soon. Miss watching you on my screen.

Once again a Very Happy Birthday !!
Enjoy your day !!

Love,
Alina

Happy birthday Harshad Chopra. Loved your work as Prem in Kis Des Main. Dil se di dua, may god bless you! Embarrassed Looking forward to see you in other TV shows. Keep up the good work! 

Its always a treat for me to wish u, so a very very happy happy happyyy... vaala birthday to you, u r my rockstar!!!! I wish all ur dreams & desire come true. live longgg... my king & be happy always

Happy Birthday Harshad, Stay blessed 

Happy b'day Harshad! ah! It's your b'day man! I'm damn excited! 

I miss you loadss! You're a very natural actor I have ever seen, seriously! you make me even cry through your acting! I guess I was in my 6th standard when KDMHMD started n from then, I never missed a single episode of that! I usually stop watching shows in middle but I completed watching it! 

Hmm, you know what I wanted to make so many siggies n avis for you b'day but my bad luck! My photoshop stopped working! shit! :/ well, I made a very simple n weird one as I dun wanna miss the chance! :P

Lemme finish my bak bak, hahah! I miss you! come back soon! 
Happy birthday once again! hugs! 

Lots of love-
Ariana

Many Many Happy Returns of The Day Harshad I wish you a prosperous and joyful year ahead May God bless you finally with brains and eyes to see things this birthday and you start caring for all ur insanes from HC mental assylum Hope to see you back this year in a project worth your potential

Acting deals with very delicate emotions. It is not putting up a mask. Each time an actor acts he does not hide; he exposes himself."harshad u have not only wonderfully sunk into the skin of the characters you acts Exploring each and every emotions and moods and feelings with utmost dexterity...It is said that ---"The actor should be able to create the universe at the palm of his hand"And harshad u has created and explored each and every human emotion,every nuance in the art of evoking emotions with wonderful ease ,transcending your own self,ripping ur soul apart ,turning yourself inside out and breathing life in each and every character u played.

Happy Birthday harshad

You're wished a day..That's wonderful in every way ..and brings every beautiful thing you long forYour way...

A birthday is a time to celebrate life And all the many joys its brings another chance to start fulfilling..All the cherished dreams that are held within the heart ...There couldn't be a better time than when your birthday is here To tell you that you are someone who means a lot for all of us.May everything you desire be yours ...on your birthday..From dawn to dusk...And through the year ..

May the same thing hold true...So that each day is filled..With life's best things for you So here's wishing you a colour ful

Today is your day,its an opportunity for u to know that u are special and special things are for u today,i wish u all the best.Happy birth day harshuuu. Love u!
ur birthday is no less than a festival for me...hopes this birthday brings you whole lots of success in coming years..we will always love you..have a rocking birthday

Kick off ur shoes,take a break Crank the tunes Dance & Shake light the candles,cut the cake Make ita a day, that's simply Great!!! Happy Happy Bday

May you have all the joy your heart can hold,All the smiles a day can bring,All the blessings a life can unfold,May you have Gods best in everything. Harshad.. Wishing you all the happiness that you deserve on your special day and may all the finest things in life always come your way!!!!!

Have a happy celebration...we r Sending you a prayer to bless your day, a wish to lighten your moments and a cheer to perfect bday.
Wishing you a ray of luck, a ray of hope, a ray of courage and a ray of love. May your year ahead be lit with thousands of such rays.. Just wanted you to know you're in my prayers today tomorrow nd After tomorrow..
Here's hoping that your birthday will ring in, and bring, all you undoubtedly deserve the best of everything. Today, on your birthday, may you be blessed with all that makes you the very happiest person on the earth. There can never be enough words to express my love and wishes to you. Your characters have influenced me in a way and given me some beautiful moments that brought smiles in most tense situations. Have a wonderful new year of life and hope you achieve new heights in your career. Keep up your great work.

"Today is the spcl day,and I want to thank God bcoz he has given me the chance to wish & show my Love-Care-Blessings to His Magical creation..U r God gifted..May U shines a years to come as the most Brightest Star..May Ur all dreams comes True.." Wish U a vry vry "Happy Birthday" dear.. Stay Happy & keep Ur Magical smile alws..Ur Smile makes Us Happy..My Prayers are alws with U..U'll be in my Heart still my last breath.. I LOVE U a lot..

May you have a long and prosperous life. We really want to see our hero back soon. May you receive all the best. Love you loads 
 Cari

Wish u a very very Happy Birthday Harshad...hope u get all the success in life...

Luv
Deepa

Happy Birthday Harshad!!!!
Many many happy returns of the day Rockstar!
May all your dreams and wishes come true and May God bless u wid lots of love and suceess
I have been crazy for you since Prem days..your single glimpse on my screen is just enough to make me go crazy..love you for your simple.honest and humble personality
Keep smiling and keep rocking
Loads of love
Faiza

Hi Harshad!!

You are full of immense talent and are missed onscreen terribly.

And although I don't need a celebration to remind me of just how special you are,

Today...on your birthday...I wish for all your dreams to be fulfilled,

In a way that is even better than you could imagine;
And for lots of sweet surprises to come your way, today and always.

Have a happy celebration.
Have a ball.

And know that on this day,

You're the most special person of all. 

Happy Birthday Harshad !!!

Loads of Love and Best wishes for you always...Dil se. ,

Fatima (Ummesulaiman)

happy bday hc stay blessed miss u cum back

wish u very very happy birthday..
aap jo bhi maango wo sabkuch aapko mile

Edited by Soaps1 - 16 May 2014 at 5:56pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

chittra-soniya-Aamrit-simar-mshikhaAlinabjanimaaminazmansid-Reema-nafisazAmrita_18Alisha_Ajassilasalima523Ruhee110-Rozi-.Safina.minaz296The_Inner_VoiceKhotaSikaShreyadreamyharika-ProudHarshad-veenishaBittuJi.Siddhi_ilovepyaarFatima_Q-Alina.FeistyQueensreelu094iluvOriginalsSunShine_Apyar-ishkmishti_17_Bidzie_shweta_rradev_no1fan

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 15 May 2014 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Harshad...May God Bless you...My best wishes are always with you...You have always been special and this day makes you the most special in one in this worldMay this day bring new feelings of happiness and give an awesome touch to your lifeI wish you celebrate countless such beautiful days in life And no matter what...for me you are and will be the best...I hope this year we'll able to see u back on-screen with another passionate character Day Dreaming...and i love you alot!!!Happy Birthday Once again my Harshuuu...Hug

Happy birthday harshad Hug hope this year brings you lots of happiness,success and yeah not to forget a loving wife in your life LOL please come back with bang we fans are eagerly waiting for youCry its more thn one year now we hav'nt see you on our big screen ab toh eletricity ka bill bhi kaam ata hai LOLLOL you're awesome actor please dont waste your time and talent anymore and make your comeback as soon as possible :P khush rahoo and live your life fullest Hughappy birthday once againParty

Happy Birthday Harshad!

May God bless you with the best of health & abundant happiness. May he grant you wisdom in every decision you make & may success come knocking at your door once again. Insha'Allah. God bless :) <3

Happy Birthday Harshad.
May you get respect,health ,wealth & everything you deserve.May you get success in every phase of ur life.
You are an amazing actor,just try to work on your PR skills :p
Have a wonderful happy, healthy birthday and many more to come.

Happy Birthday
Wish you success and happiness 
May all your wishes come true

"Wishing A Very Happy birthday, May Allah bless with all the happiness, May bad luck stay away from you. Remember your fans have always been and always will be there for you. HARSHAD means BRINGER OF JOY and you truly live up to your name. Once again a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
Mariyam Haideri

For the past one year I have been preparing for an entrance exam so I've been really inactive on I-F, and so many shows have come and gone and I've forgotten, and yet this man still drives me crazy..right from the time I first saw him on Tere Liye to his next shows..my obsession for him just doesn't fade. He is my undeniable favourite on screen, and he just seems to get better as time goes by. Happy Birthday Harshad, I hope you have a great time, and here's wishing you prosperity and success in the years to come! May God fulfill all your wishes

I'm glad that the world has been blessed by an amazing person like you. Your mere presence brightens everything. Stay blessed...Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Harshad ... May you have many more
Come back now ... because working for this birthday thread made me relive every thing all over again ... and am missing you on my screen all the more 
Bas kar dou bas!!! Tongue

Wish u Happy Birthday prince charm Harshad chopra... May all ur drmz cums true and have wonderful year ahead with lots of success,joy,happiness & love.. Be blessed always & cum onscreen soon... Luv u so much   

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best actor of Tellywood Harshad Chopda .On this
special day, i wish you
all the very best, all the joy you can ever
have and may you be blessed abundantly
today, tomorrow and the days to come! May
you have a fantastic birthday and many
more to come... Come back soon. Missing you a lot onscreen.
Nidhi Gala

Happy birthday to my onu EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ...harshad chopra... Star
Because, today is a special day simply sending birthday wishes, wouldn't do. So I'm sending you a day when all your dreams come true and, a year that means the most to you!PartyEmbarrassed
 http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad71/harshadfan1/Fotor0427105731_zps32f2d664.jpg

Happy birthday harshad... Day Dreamingmay god bless u with lots of success , health and happiness... keep smiling Big smileBig smile

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day to a fantastic actor onscreen and an incredibly humble star off it Star! I'm a pretty late newcomer in your admirers' list but I fell really hard after I saw your smashing performance as Raghav in Saubhagyawati Bhava and even more after watching you offscreen Embarrassed. Here's wishing you a very special birthday full of good cheer, happy memories and a start to the best phase of your life with all the happiness & success that you deserve. And though I'm eagerly looking forward to what you do next I understand how these things sometimes take time (especially when you have to top a character like Raghav Wink). So here I sit, waiting patiently, looking out for the news headline: "Harshad Chopda soon to be back on our TV screens in..." Hope we won't have to wait too long Embarrassed. Happy Birthday once again, Harshad Chopda, and all the very best Hug!

Rachana
(zephyr29)

You will start a new phase in your life soon. But that can wait till you're a year older.
May you be blessed today, tomorrow and all the days to come.

Enjoy another year of being young

Happy Birthday Harshad.

And

Party Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day HC Party

Wish u have a gr8 year ahead, filled with lots of successes,love and happiness may you flourish,nourish and garnish your food LOL.

Dear HC May all your dreams come true. May you reach higher heights in life. Here's wishing you a very happy birthday. Wish you all the happiness And success in life. May God bless you always!!!

"Harshad chopda wat shuld i say abut u u are simply superb in ur own way Ur Humble nature ur sweet cute smile your the man of my life Love u so so so much Wish u all the success ahead in your life Few lines fr u Harshad chopda "U make my life so perfect so beautiful so Meaningfull so enjoyable so complete that no one else can take your place in my life I truly wish u Happy birthday Love u so much Sheema

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Harshad...Dancing On this special day, I wish you all the success, happiness and love in the world...May all your dreams come true...hope this is the beginning of your greatest and most wonderful year ever...

Well, you are another year older and i see the same Harshad n I just love the way you are... Missing you a loads Harshad... My day is incomplete without you... Hope you get a great project soon n make a rocking comeback like never before...
Come back soon Harshad... Love you loads...
Enjoy your day...n have a blast

To someone who touches each life he enters, beaming joy and touching hearts wherever he goes.
May this lovely happiness that you provide to others return to your life tenfold.
May beauty and happiness surround your life, not just today, but always.
Happy birthday to the most wonderful, marvelous actor I have ever known.
Happy birthday Harshad chopra!

Happy bday ... may God bless you with everything ...

Happy bday harshad...may God bless you with everything

Many many happy returns of the day!!

Happy Birthday Harshad 
wishing you the stars of joy
& the sunshine of success
always above your head.May this day and coming years become more special to you...Have a lovely birthday...

Happy Happy Birthday Party
And Many happy returns of the day 

Happy Birthday 
SUMEDH MUNESHWAR

I may have grown up, but still my love for you stays as insane and naughty as it was.
Whenever you hibernate, life is tough, but still there is a hope that one day the sun will rise with your return on my tv screen. Till then enjoy cutting loads of cakes( you have already cut two) and eating chocolates. I wish that for every extra candle on your cake, you receive an extra reason to smile. Happy Birthday to you! 

Its not just your birthday that we celebrate but also the many sweet moments that you have given to cherish for a blue eyed boy ,who is more than superman our very own super star Joy is What we wish for you succes in everything you do Hope all your dreams come true and luck may not leave you May God bless you with millions & millions of smile. You are so very special and so is your birthday. Happy Birthday to Special person

You are my love of life When I am wishing you Happy birthday Harshad!!
Birthday will come and go But your birthday amuse me Because you are so romanticEmbarrassed

You are my life Smile
You are my breath Big smile
You are my inspiration Embarrassed

When I am near to you
The time is going faster
The wind become smoother
World become colourful
Because you are smooth
colourful and dynamic
Darling I love you so much Harshad hugs!! Hug

Everybody may romance Embarrassed
But I am lucky to have you as my great fans Happy birthday Harshad!!Embarrassed

I may not be with you on your birthday
But I'd like you to know that you will always be remembered
From the bottom of my heart, I Love you Harshad!! Heart

If I will be given a chance to wish for you,
I'll wish you to have a fulfilling and happy life
Be with those people dear to you
And have all of your dreams come true Embarrassed

You showed me what love is
By loving me so dearly
Thanks for the support, care and affection you have showered me all these years that we have been together.
I will always be grateful for that. I love you and happy Birthday Harshad! Smile

All I want for you is to be happy
I hope that you fulfil all your heart desire.
Stay healthy and handsome Tongue Heart
Happy Birthday to the best boyfans Harshad hahaha! Big smile ROFL

Every day, my love for you grows. Tomorrow, I will love you more. Count on me to be with you every day of my life, with even more love in my heart. Happy birthday, my love Harshad!

Luck has always been on my side, but I've never been luckier than when I meet you Harshad. I'm the world's luckiest person...with somebody as amazing as you to love. Heart

Sweetie, happy birthday harshad! Every day, I thank my lucky stars that you're mine and I'm yours. Without you, there would just be a big hole in my life that could never be filled by anybody else. Wink

If anybody ever asked me to define what love is all about, I could answer that question in three letters: Y-O-U! I love you so much! Happy birthday, darling Harshad! Hug

Harshad Wishing you happiness To welcome each morning, Wishing you laughter
To make your heart sing. Wishing you friendship Sharing and caring,
And all of the joy The birthday can bring! For my favorite hero, I wish you all your favorite things on your lucky day  Smile

Congratulations and happy faces Wishing my hero Harshad a beautiful day Hopes and dreams I'm sending your way May all be good and all come true On this very special day for you! May God bless you with all you want from life and love you Harshad Muah!!! Have a wonderful happy, healthy birthday and many more Big smile I wish you a wonderfulBirthday!! I hope you have an amazing day and lots of fun! Enjoy this day, you deserve it! Best wishes for a happy day filled with love and laughter. Happy Birthday too Harshad I wish you the happiest birthday ever and i hope you spend it with your family and friends! Big smile Party like a ROCK STAR on your birthday. You are no 1-Hit-Wonder but a superstar every day. Big smile Chocolate cake, thats my style Smile
Chocolate cake, good for awhile Chocolate cake, it tastes so yummy
Chocolate cake, chocolate cake Oh my Lord, My tummy aches hahaha (laugh) ROFL
I love Harshad chocolate, oh yes I do.
Eating Harshad chocolate is a must too.
I love Harshad chocolate, how about you? 
They say dark Harshad chocolate is now good for you too.
I would eat Harshad chocolate while watching Mr. Jerry hahaha(laugh)ROFL
I would eat Harshad chocolate instead of dodo.
I like a good Harshad chocolate candy bar.
I would even eat Harshad chocolate from a jar.
I want to eat Harshad chocolate all day long.
Eating too much Harshad chocolate may be wrong.
They need to write about Harshad chocolate in a song 
Some people eat Harshad chocolate just to belong.
I would even eat Harshad chocolate in my Froot Loops
I would even eat Harshad chocolate with a big group Embarrassed

Harshad Sleep Sweet Harshad Sleep Now, Birds R Silent. Big smile ROFL
Butterflies ARE Hanging Sun Is Sleeping Harshad Smile 
Moon Is Watching U Harshad ..Heart
Its Time 2 Sleep,Close Ur Eyes Harshad Big smile TongueHarshad Dream a Harshad dream birthday tonight as you Harshad sleep. Smile 
Harshad Smile a Harshad smile tomorrow that you may keep. Big smile 
May all of your dreams and wishes come true Big smile 
cuz I couldn't find a better Fans I like you, I need you , I Kiss you Muah!! , I love you i am proud to be a Best Actor HARSHAD CHOPDA!!!! A Smile to start a day.A prayer to bless your way.A cheer to say. Have a beautiful day. May the blessings of Lord be with you Today and Always Congrats on Your Birthday!! loads of love!! Happy Birthday Harshad and Many Many Happy Returns of The Day, May God Bless You Always Be Happy Harshad (AMEEN) . Have Great Life Ahead, Enjoy Your Day!!! Smile Muah!!! Hug 

Wada Raha Harshad Wada Raha Harshad Wada Raha Harshad Smile

Wada Raha Harshad Pyaar Se Pyaar Ka
Ab Hum Naa Honge Judaa Harshad
Wada Raha Harshad Pyaar Se Pyaar Ka
Ab Hum Naa Honge Judaa Harshad
Yeh Meri Dhadkane Sun Raha Hai Khuda Harshad
Chahe Tumhe Kis Kadar Mera Dil Harshad
Tumko Nahi Hai Pata Harshad Embarrassed
Yeh Meri Dhadkane Sunraha Hai Khuda Harshad
Wada Raha Harshad Embarrassed

Dono Jahan Ko Bhoola Ho Main Harshad Tongue
Aisi Lagi Hai Tujhse Lagaan Harshad Smile
Chahe Kaho Ise Awaargi Harshad  Tongue
Chahe Kaho Ise Deewanapaan Harshad Big smile
Dil Ne Kaha Dil Ne Suna Harshad  Embarrassed
Maine Tumhe Dilbar Chuna Harshad Smile
Ab Dorriyan Naa Rahi Darmiyan Harshad Smile
Kya Rang Layi Wafa Harshad Wink
Yeh Meri Dhadkane Sun Raha Hai Khuda Harshad Big smile
Wada Raha Pyaar Se Pyaar Ka Harshad Embarrassed
Ab Hum Naa Honge Judaa Harshad Smile
Yeh Meri Dhadkane Sunraha Hai Khuda Harshad Smile

Dekha Tumhe To Aisa Laga Birthday Harshad Big smile
Mujhko Mila Hai Manzil Ka Pata Harshad 
Chalna Hai Humko Ab Saath Mein Birthday Harshad Embarrassed
Tumse Juda Mera Raasta Harshad Smile
Maine To Lee Hai Kasam Harshad Big smile
Paao Tumhe Janmo Janam Harshad Wink
Sajde Kiye Maine Shaamo Saher Harshad Big smile
Maanga Hai Tumko Sada Harshad Smile
Yeh Meri Dhadkane Sun Raha Hai Khuda Harshad Big smile
Wada Raha Harshad Pyaar Se Pyaar Ka  Hug 

I am so sweet Lucky girl love Urooj Arif Khan!!! Big smile

(Continued on page 2)

You're an endless source of inspiration in all our lives. Wishing a very Happy Birthday to our brightest star. May u shine always.
Love

Wishing you the treasure of happy yesterday & the gift of bright tomorrows . May the love of God always be with you and you never feel sad and receive the love of all world .
May this day bring countless happiness , endless joy & peace 
May the closeness of your loved ones remain with you always . 
Many Many Return Of The Day ( Happy birthday ) 
Your Arabic fan from Iraq 
Yasmeen

Edited by Soaps1 - 18 May 2014 at 8:53am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

-simar-AamritchittramshikhaAlinabme_neelamjanimaaminaz-Reema-nafisazAmrita_18jassilamansidnisaahAlisha_ARuhee110-Rozi-salima523.Safina.minaz296Kaya13KhotaSikaShreya-ProudHarshad-premeeristrydreamyharikaBittuJi.veenishailovepyaarSiddhi_sreelu094FeistyQueenFatima_Q-Alina.radev_no1fanshweta_rmishti_17SunShine_Apyar-ishk_Bidzie_

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 15 May 2014 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Siggies by: Siddhi, Tani, Maha, Lubz 

Edited by Soaps1 - 18 May 2014 at 9:01am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

chittraAamrit-simar-Alinabmshikhaaminazmansid-Reema-Alisha_AAmrita_18nisaahRuhee110-Rozi-nafisazsalima523jassila.Safina.minaz296KhotaSikaShreyaBittuJi.-ProudHarshad-dreamyharikaveenishaSiddhi_ilovepyaarFeistyQueenFatima_Q-Alina.radev_no1fanshweta_rpyar-ishkmishti_17_Bidzie_

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 15 May 2014 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Like every year this thread is a collaborated effort of the active members of Harshad Chopda 
Concept: Sundas, Nadia, Sugi
Banner: Resmi
Ms: Vandy and Saba
Shortlisting of scenes: Saba, Sam, Nadia, Sundas, Komal, Vandy, Silky
Avis: Nadia
Post and Message headers: Sugi
Siggies in post 4: Siddhi Harshiya

Edited by Soaps1 - 18 May 2014 at 8:59am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

chittraAlinabmshikhajanimame_neelamaminaz-Reema-Amrita_18Alisha_Ajassilasalima523Ruhee110nafisaz-Rozi-minaz296-svetalana-veenishaBittuJi.premeeristrydreamyharika-ProudHarshad-Fatima_Q-Alina.FeistyQueenSiddhi_ilovepyaarharshu.sundasshweta_rmishti_17pyar-ishk_Bidzie_

Go to top