Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
New Poster of Ek Villian :)

Zaroorat Video Song | Ek Villain | Mithoon - New Song :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oQNyQpa_iM[/YOUTUBE] 

Link :-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oQNyQpa_iM
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: darkness_123

LOL, such a bad way of doing damage control. The question asked to her was about co-stars, not the characters, and she did reply about her equation with them, one by one. Suddenly, middle of that sentence she's just like "... and I've heard from others that "Aaliya" is jealous and insecure!"??? What nonsense. That too, what does she mean "heard from others"... You have the script, don't you read it and know what the characters are? Maybe she should hire Harshad as her PR to do the damage control for her.

My favt. part in this controversy was one troll in the forum who was super super mad at Harshad for not coming out and supporting Preetika during all this... πŸ‘ Read and lol for yourselves: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4036102

Another 2 days old post in Beintehaa .. Actors Vvek and Namrata defend Preetika ...
darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The songs of Ek Villain seem nice, other than that, everything about this movie is (kinda irrationally, I admit) pissing me off! 😑🀒😑🀒😑🀒😑🀒😑🀒 What's with the completely random placement of the (POORLY!) ripped off Watchmen logo (smiley with blood on it) on the poster?!?!!?!? Awaiii, kuch bhi??? Y u so unoriginal and nonsensical, Bollywood? πŸ€“
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Vidya Balan's Bobby Jasoos - Official Trailer :)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHTTNn_XEtE[/YOUTUBE] 
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Vidya Balan's Bobby Jasoos - Official Trailer :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHTTNn_XEtE[/YOUTUBE] 

haha this looks fun! After a couple of aevein roles, Vidya finally seems back with something good after Kahaani!  I like her accent for this roleπŸ˜†

So many new movies coming out...that Humpty Sharma wala trailer...lol Varun actually doesn't look that bad and Alia has also grown in confidence...just the movie itself looks very jaded trailer-wise...mishmash of too many things.
AreYaar thumbnail

LOL, such a bad way of doing damage control. The question asked to her was about co-stars, not the characters, and she did reply about her equation with them, one by one. Suddenly, middle of that sentence she's just like "... and I've heard from others that "Aaliya" is jealous and insecure!"??? What nonsense. That too, what does she mean "heard from others"... You have the script, don't you read it and know what the characters are? Maybe she should hire Harshad as her PR to do the damage control for her.

My favt. part in this controversy was one troll in the forum who was super super mad at Harshad for not coming out and supporting Preetika during all this... πŸ‘ Read and lol for yourselves: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4036102

LOL these Beintehaa controversies are amusing...also seems like the lead pair did some HAWT dance on Kurbaan Hua recently? How was that, Nimmi?πŸ˜†

Also when is that Xpose review coming our way?πŸ˜›
AreYaar thumbnail
Nice song...the video is nice too...although could be a little less heavy-handed...Akshay Kumar makes a handsome army officer

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHb7hagedGs[/YOUTUBE]
darkness_123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL these Beintehaa controversies are amusing...also seems like the lead pair did some HAWT dance on Kurbaan Hua recently? How was that, Nimmi?πŸ˜†

Also when is that Xpose review coming our way?πŸ˜›

Arre, not hawt or anything. It just looks nicer in the siggies and gifs. Same usual, dance of jealousy, with a upsized serving of manhandling after (arm twisting, hair pulling, general physical intimidation). Zain doesn't even seem sorry for getting so aggressive and physical with her. It was just a matter of time before they ruined his character for me. I just know that now they're gonna progress to the I LOVE YOUs without addressing this whole physical abuse nonsense. God, when will desi serial heroes quit with this shit? 🀒🀒

Will work on the Xpose review maybe tomorrow? πŸ˜›
AreYaar thumbnail

Arre, not hawt or anything. It just looks nicer in the siggies and gifs. Same usual, dance of jealousy, with a upsized serving of manhandling after (arm twisting, hair pulling, general physical intimidation). Zain doesn't even seem sorry for getting so aggressive and physical with her. It was just a matter of time before they ruined his character for me. I just know that now they're gonna progress to the I LOVE YOUs without addressing this whole physical abuse nonsense. God, when will desi serial heroes quit with this shit? 🀒🀒

Will work on the Xpose review maybe tomorrow? πŸ˜›

But these things were happening earlier with Zain's character too...in the early days after their marriage also there was random OTT manhandling going on and that is why I got put off from the show and the character...I lost connect at that point and waise bhi acting koi itni khaas toh thi nahin to begin withπŸ˜†...I couldn't understand either Zain or Aaliya's special lowe for each otherπŸ˜†
darkness_123 thumbnail
Yeah, but then they kinda showed Zain's character growing after that initial nonsense?? He was actually starting to become one of those rare breed of desi heroes who would stand up for her in front of his daayan mom, even though he didn't like her at all at that point. Seeing him regress back into this bullshit is majorly disappointing, especially now, with the "lowe" track starting. What pisses me off a lot these days is this new running gag of him starting to put his hands up to ears to kaan pakdofy and ask maafi, but she always stops him. It started with her apologizing for some non-issue and him stopping her. But the difference is she didn't have a reason to apologize and she was doing it anyway to manaaofy him. He *needs* to apologize for the shit he says and does, but nope, it never happens. I WANT A DAMN APOLOGY, even if Aaliya doesn't have the dignity to require one. Ouff. 😑

This was the same shit that majorly pissed me off about Qubool Hai. Whenever Asad had to yell at Zoya, he'd do it in front of everyone, sare aam. And he'd always, ALWAYS, be wrong. Like every single time. And then, when it came to apologizing, it would be something totally shitty like making and offering her a cup of coffee in the dead of the night as an apologetic gesture, or apologizing when she's asleep. Super mad at whoever is writing this patriarchal crap. 🀒

</end rant>