Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sensodyne

Hahaha that was Fawad.  ๐Ÿ˜† Well she surely seem to be smart she seems to know her sister strength perfectly. I only other movie where I enjoyed Sonam was Aisha which is also produced by her so I hope this collaboration continues  and we get fun rom-com like this. 

Please PM me I would be thankful. I have been wanting to read UA novel from very long time.

I'm eagerly waiting for Fawad -Mahira show kuchi nahi toh it will be fun to see fangirls getting all kind of orgasm. ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

Aarey take your time ji watch when you are free. 

Yeah, Rhea deffo knows how to play to Sonam's strengths smartly...so does Anand Rai I'd say after watching Raanjhanaa...the directors who understand her, get good work out of Sonam.

Ok will PM you in the evening. 

Re: Fawad-Mahira...lol ek toh what is this great friendship ppl rave about? Mujhe toh nahin pata chalta :S...Mahira ek toh can't really act much...again wohi typical romantic scenes? Boring.
AreYaar thumbnail

Awww those bits of your marriage sounds cute! Well as a compliment I think you are also head strong like her! 

LOL so many are predicting Arya will be Armaan or Kushal of this season and I wouldn't surprised if it happens.

Did you read about Tanisha and Armaan break-up? I will be happy for her if it is true. 

Haha thank you :P Although being headstrong lands me in more trouble than anything else...something I have to work on to avoid many times...so I kinda understand how it's hard for Sonam to change that part of her too...lol

Arey right after that article, apparently someone confirmed they are getting married soon...so I doubt Tanisha will leave him...paagal hai woh...when she didn't leave him at the heights of his disgusting behavior in BB, toh ab kya chhodegi...she's lost it...beyond crazy in lowee๐Ÿ˜†

Achha let me know if any contestants are interesting this year...so far they all sound boring.
sensodyne thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL@ you turning off your sig option...I can imagine the tsunami of gifs on them...honestly mujhe toh koi chemistry nahin dikhti *shrugs*.

haha that kissing scene...I don't think koi greatness ki baat thi but yeah I was surprised with how comfortably he did it given how Pak shows mein toh log haath hi barely pakadte hain๐Ÿ˜†...and also it's better that they showed an implied kiss rather than make it all awkward with an actual one...so for an implied one, they did it pretty naturally...Offscreen Fawad jitna bhi shy and reserved ho, he does let loose onscreen...lol...I'd also give Sonam some credit cuz there was a comfort level b/w them and it can't only come from one side...she's so irreverent, I think she helps ppl loosen up too.

Sonam deffo had some Sanam/Kashaf vibes to her in KS...haha...yeah Khadoos and Aafat...but obviously Mili was more of a romantic dreamer types while Kashaf Murtaza toh one piece hain๐Ÿ˜†..."Aapse dubara milke khushi hui...Mujhe toh nahin hui"๐Ÿคฃ...I can recite her lines verbatim...love that girl.

I know what you mean about Sanam...God knows I hated her as Fizza but since ZGH whatever I've seen of her offscreen interviews, I too have liked her...there is a strength in her face, her eyes that I particularly like.

haha I was just in such a mood this weekend for a break...KS toh I had to watch since I got good vibes from Sonam-Fawad...but DEI I strictly and strictly watched for ARK...I have a bit of a crush on him you see๐Ÿ˜†...even in that ugly getup in DEI, all he had to do was smile and I was๐Ÿ˜†...I tolerated Pari for his sake...cuz in general I'm also really put off from her now...she comes across as very calculated...Sushant described her perfectly๐Ÿ˜†

I really liked that they implied kiss rather than showing now a days in Bollywood I feel kiss scenes are just added for sake but here it was done nice well credit for him and Sonam. Sonam seems to be really good in making her chemistry work with all her co-stars she even made me like her with Imran. ๐Ÿ˜† Credit to her and it surely shows her ability as actress not all can do. One thing I feel she and Katrina have common. 

@Bold: ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ That was hilarious! One more my favorite is when she stares at Zaroon at Sir Abrar house when he lies. Zaroon literally puts his glare to avoid eye contact with her. ๐Ÿคฃ Kashaf was such a character and Sanam played it nice! 

Something in Sanam sets her apart  even though she no great looking nor she acts bubbly types yet she leaves her mark and stands out! 

Chalo atleast he was worth watching in that movie so good! He does have adorable smile! Parineeti is very calculative and cunning I feel. 
Edited by sensodyne - 9 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

I really liked that they implied kiss rather than showing now a days in Bollywood I feel kiss scenes are just added for sake but here it was done nice well credit for him and Sonam. Sonam seems to be really good in making her chemistry work with all her co-stars she even made me like her with Imran. ๐Ÿ˜† Credit to her and it surely shows her ability as actress not all can do. One thing I feel she and Katrina have common. 

@Bold: ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ That was hilarious! One more my favorite is when she stares at Zaroon at Sir Abrar house when he lies. Zaroon literally puts his glare to avoid eye contact with her. ๐Ÿคฃ Kashaf was such a character and Sanam played it nice! 

Something in Sanam sets her apart  even though she no great looking nor she acts bubbly types yet she leaves her mark and stands out! 

Chalo atleast he was worth watching in that movie so good! He does have adorable smile! Parineeti is very calculative and cunning I feel. 

Ok not sure if you're a Katrina fan but I feel Sonam can deffo emote better than Katrina...Katrina toh blank hoti hai yaar๐Ÿ˜†...I have nothing against her otherwise...she's good at being decoration in most movies with her looks and dancing...but yeah Katrina does give out a vibe of being chilled out with all her co-stars.

haha that scene at Sir Abrar's house...I remember it too...the way her head SNAPS around to look at him when his lie is caught and then he can't look her in the eye๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...upar se he keeps trying in between to gesture to Sir Abrar to push for lunch so that he can still get to spend time with her...Zaroon Junaid saved all his persistence for Kashaf the great only๐Ÿ˜†

Sanam played Kashaf with a lot of confidence...that confidence stands out in many scenes even though Sanam isn't exactly a great actress...she could use improvement on some fronts but overall the confidence and strength in her body language, the right amount of vulnerability in her emoting when needed made the difference...I adored her as Kashaf...no two ways about it.

haha yeah DEI is a decent timepass watch and they do have a good message about dowry in it but Pari really irritates/bores me now ๐Ÿ˜•
sensodyne thumbnail

Ok not sure if you're a Katrina fan but I feel Sonam can deffo emote better than Katrina...Katrina toh blank hoti hai yaar๐Ÿ˜†...I have nothing against her otherwise...she's good at being decoration in most movies with her looks and dancing...but yeah Katrina does give out a vibe of being chilled out with all her co-stars.

haha that scene at Sir Abrar's house...I remember it too...the way her head SNAPS around to look at him when his lie is caught and then he can't look her in the eye๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...upar se he keeps trying in between to gesture to Sir Abrar to push for lunch so that he can still get to spend time with her...Zaroon Junaid saved all his persistence for Kashaf the great only๐Ÿ˜†

Sanam played Kashaf with a lot of confidence...that confidence stands out in many scenes even though Sanam isn't exactly a great actress...she could use improvement on some fronts but overall the confidence and strength in her body language, the right amount of vulnerability in her emoting when needed made the difference...I adored her as Kashaf...no two ways about it.

haha yeah DEI is a decent timepass watch and they do have a good message about dowry in it but Pari really irritates/bores me now ๐Ÿ˜•

@Bold: That is why I exactly like her! ๐Ÿ˜† Not a fan of her and waise I don't watch her movie to see acting uske liye we have bunch of good actress. ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜† I prefer her and Sonam any day over No.1 actress Mahaan Deepika Ji! 

Sanam surely has loads to improve no doubt and being perfect will not surprise anyone. I hope she gets some good offer in BW. 

sensodyne thumbnail
Yes, Anand Rai also did good job with Sonam. I liked what he said about Sonam in interviews he seem to know her well. 

Everything regarding Fawad and Mahira just bores me. I read interview of her where she said that both of them became friends during shooting Humsafar and I feel both are using popularity of their a jodi as a benefit so good for them but i guess pain for our eyes as we will have see most of them using siggy.  ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh really marriage news of Tanisha and Armaan?  Nahii she deserves so much better. I use to like her until Arman came to scene. 
Surely will update on BB if any interesting namoona this year. ๐Ÿ˜†

I just now saw clip of Ashish wining in JDJ in news channel and it was really sweet! He seems to be nice guy. 
AreYaar thumbnail
Re: Katrina...lol well I guess I can appreciate that she doesn't try to pretend to be what she's not...she knows she's no great actress and her strengths are playing up her hotness and dance so she focusses on those...and at the end of the day that sells I guess...
With Deepika, I don't really hate her...I can appreciate the fact that she's improved markedly as an actress...but no matter how much I try to like her, she doe something that comes across as calculated and I don't like people who are users...also I'm beyond sick of her Ranbir broke my heart but he's my best friend jaap *rolls eyes*

Sonam I like for her genuineness although she's also a bit of an airhead otherwise...lol

Waise that whole TOI controversy is disgusting...such cheap mentalities openly being flaunted in India...no wonder women get no respect and are treated as objects to ogle...for that I do support Deepika speaking out.

AreYaar thumbnail

Yes, Anand Rai also did good job with Sonam. I liked what he said about Sonam in interviews he seem to know her well. 

Everything regarding Fawad and Mahira just bores me. I read interview of her where she said that both of them became friends during shooting Humsafar and I feel both are using popularity of their a jodi as a benefit so good for them but i guess pain for our eyes as we will have see most of them using siggy.  ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh really marriage news of Tanisha and Armaan?  Nahii she deserves so much better. I use to like her until Arman came to scene. 
Surely will update on BB if any interesting namoona this year. ๐Ÿ˜†

I just now saw clip of Ashish wining in JDJ in news channel and it was really sweet! He seems to be nice guy. 

LOL yeah I also think they are smartly using each other cuz of the popularity...otherwise Mahira can't exactly act...usse better toh Sanam Baloch act kar leti hai...anyways in the current lot as it is there is no great actress in Pakistan...but I like Sanam Saeed.

Oh I just read confirmation that Tanisha has indeed broken up with Armaan...good for her...hope she doesn't get back together with him later on idiotically...apart from this one major dumbness, I also liked her otherwise...

Yeah Ashish was adorable...hope he gets a good show after his break...he'd be good in a historical or some intense character again.
AreYaar thumbnail
Nishhh! Did you read this? Awesome UA interview!
http://cache.epapr.in/342462/277e3d3b-6c25-4bfc-bd49-7db0dcf1f9bc/full.png

She says she is a lot like Kashaf and her husband is a lot like Zaroon๐Ÿ˜†...I seriously love the way this woman thinks and writes...what amazing perceptiveness!

Also I didn't know that ZGH was one of the earliest stories she wrote.
Edited by AreYaar - 9 years ago
sensodyne thumbnail

Nishhh! Did you read this? Awesome UA interview!

http://cache.epapr.in/342462/277e3d3b-6c25-4bfc-bd49-7db0dcf1f9bc/full.png

She says she is a lot like Kashaf and her husband is a lot like Zaroon๐Ÿ˜†...I seriously love the way this woman thinks and writes...what amazing perceptiveness!

Also I didn't know that ZGH was one of the earliest stories she wrote.

Yayy UA interview! Thanks Anu for sharing na I hadn't read!!

This was niceee interview! I liked what she said about about Zaroon and men in general which is true I guess. Hahaha she is somewhere Agony aunt for sure lot of times her serials gives solutions to certain things. I'm not at all surprised to know she is like Kashaf she having least romantic scenes in her show/novel is a hint. ๐Ÿ˜†

She is my favorite writer!! I really hope she works for Indian show and why can't YRF take her they need writers like UA.