Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Tfs but actually iam totally confusing wat is going..because all are going pathtically all ready iam confusing after watched location and precap..now another spoiler ...so let see.. πŸ˜• Edited by sailuja - 10 years ago
yamuna_1990 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
my guess about the upcoming episode

since they all have the same costume in both precap and the location video ...it has to on the same day...he left the bhullar house..b coz of some reason( unknown) it could be either the parmeet rajji wedding or the b coz he hugged the wrong person..or may be  the hugging arguement led to the wedding...he got the flashbacks when they took the sath phere...the reason he left bhullar house could be bcoz of that...or may be the cvs are giving us hope by showing the flashbacks with the clear face of rajji ( the mu dikayi vala scene)...if he could see her face clearly in his flash back they why shud he leave...right?...oh ok there is a chance that he is shocked bcoz he saw rajji in his flashback and not bani...since he thinks that bani is his wife
then the back in maan house he is disturbed...the location video say that he is getting flashback...he is trying to figureout those and at some point he gets the flashback of the machaan scene but not clear so he asks bani...thinking she might know...(u fool😑how will she know)...but then bani smartly make some excuse and asks kukki..she tells her abt the love confession soji did...bani sends sohum to machan or he goes machaan alone to figure out the rest...rajji also comes there( thank to parmeet for stopping raymon)...he sees rajji and remembers everthing right from ther consummation to the heart to  heart conversation they had in the machan...πŸ‘πŸΌ...and finally for all the sojians...we will hopfully get to see another machan scene ...
i could imagine how he would be feeling...poor sohum...and finally rajji could cum to her sasural...
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hee i dont understand will this happen before friday because i hear that they will show friday that soham get his memory back!πŸ˜•πŸ€”
really confused!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
me too very much confusedπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•..
lets wait n watch
thanx for sharing
Edited by nami9j - 9 years ago
rajji.soham thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the phere scene will be telecasted tomorrow, in the spoiles it says soham leaves the bullar house with bani because he gets angry with rajji that he hugged her or something like that thinking that it is bani and later he gets some flashes of machan scenes and ask question to bani and from kukki she finds out thats where they confesses their love and bani send rajji to macham and may be from machan soham brings rajji back to bullar house and tells parmeeth that rajji is your wife and after that may be parmeeth starts taking phere with rajji to bring sohams memory. but i would love it if soham gets his memory back at machan when he and rajji is all alone with nobody helping and disturbing them and machan is the place where their relationsip started and that place is sooo special for sojji.
soji-fan thumbnail
I dont think they will show soham rajji unite this week. they will show it next week, maybe on monday. that means we have to wait for another weekend to pass by. But I am happy that they are finally bring soji together again. I don't care how and where as long as it happens quick.
nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soji-fan

I dont think they will show soham rajji unite this week. they will show it next week, maybe on monday. that means we have to wait for another weekend to pass by. But I am happy that they are finally bring soji together again. I don't care how and where as long as it happens quick.

I think the precap which they showed yesterday n the segment which sbs showed of parmeet marrying rajji was just a promo shoot.. may be the actual scene is going to be different...
as today they showed the precap as all are on machan and parmeet telling sohum that he will marry rajji now
rajji.soham thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by soji-fan
Originally posted by nami9j

============================================================================
I think the precap which they showed yesterday n the segment which sbs showed of parmeet marrying rajji was just a promo shoot.. may be the actual scene is going to be different...
as today they showed the precap as all are on machan and parmeet telling sohum that he will marry rajji now
=============================================================================
Yes, me too think that was just the promo
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot

but there is so much of confusion now
so many questions

lets watch it today