Nayi shuruvaat...Nayiiiii Laher!!! (pics updated)

HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
the new promo looks freaking Refreshing... hope the story will b good n refreshing too... its kinda like strting of a new show... n i so loved d attires of SK... specially Kumud ...i love her modern avtarrr...

👏
n finally der se hi sahi...my forehead n nose touching wish got completed ...lol

" border="">

they look Prettyyy😳😳😳

Edited by _Ank_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shubh20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Ank_

the new promo looks freaking Refreshing... hope the story will b good n refreshing too... its kinda like strting of a new show... n i so loved d attires of SK... specially Kumud ...i love her modern avtarrr...

👏
n finally der se hi sahi...my forehead n nose touching wish got completed ...lol

" border="">

they look Prettyyy😳😳😳

Hi Ankitha😃 @Bold- so true.. it looks extremely cute and intimate😳😃.. I want more pics as I could not watch the promo😭 But they are looking just awesome.. and kumud is looking more beautiful😃
HydroxyGroup thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubh-aarambh

Hi Ankitha😃 @Bold- so true.. it looks extremely cute and intimate😳😃.. I want more pics as I could not watch the promo😭 But they are looking just awesome.. and kumud is looking more beautiful😃

its ankita ...😆  ye i hope it will b worth watching... actually the HD link z not available...but wait i'll try to cap 😊😛
HydroxyGroup thumbnail
" border="">
" border="">
" border="">
" border="">
" border="">

pics credit- mah kj n me
shubh20 thumbnail

its ankita ...😆  ye i hope it will b worth watching... actually the HD link z not available...but wait i'll try to cap 😊😛

Typo error huyi gawa..😳😃.. lekin ek h se zyada kya farak padne wala hai😆 
shubh20 thumbnail

" border="">
" border="">
" border="">
" border="">
" border="">

pics credit- mah kj n me

Aww...  thanks for the caps anki🤗 they look sooo cute... and jenny looks like a small kid..😳.. And the new make of kumud is really something I am looking forward to... the promo is just damn good.. especially that title montage still is just superb!!
HydroxyGroup thumbnail

Typo error huyi gawa..😳😃.. lekin ek h se zyada kya farak padne wala hai😆 

padta hai...dude😆😆
HydroxyGroup thumbnail

Aww...  thanks for the caps anki🤗 they look sooo cute... and jenny looks like a small kid..😳.. And the new make of kumud is really something I am looking forward to... the promo is just damn good.. especially that title montage still is just superb!!

ur welcome...actually want HD quality man... but stilll they look gorgeous...n i love jen's kurti n denim...me want it...😳😆 hope d coming track will b exciting like these two...their new house z sexy too... i hope kumud's clothes remain like this...
ShanUlas thumbnail
i am loving this new look ...i will restar watching from mumbai.

hopefuuly i will be hooked again like before
Kusum04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing anki 🤗