Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Arshi_srilu

Groupbie

Arshi_srilu

Posted: 15 May 2014 at 12:35am | IP Logged

This is my first attempt of writing on India-forums and I hope u will like my drabble

THE MITTAL'S
Devyani Mittal (Jayashree.T)

Samar Mittal (Harsh Vashistha)

Renuka Mittal (Aaradhana Uppal)

Arnav Mittal (Barun Sobti)

Randhir Mittal (Param Singh)

THE OBEROI'S:-
Ratna Oberoi (Jayathi Bhatia)

Rakesh Oberoi (Nitesh Pandey)

Avanthika Oberoi (Mansi Salvi)

Khushi Oberoi (Sanaya Irani)

Sanyuktha Oberoi (Harshitha Gaur)

THE SURYAVANSHI'S:-
Vardhan Suyavanshi (Krip Suri)

Niharika Suryavanshi (Niharika Singh)

Kunal Suryavanshi (Kunal Karan Kapoor)

Aakansha Suryavanshi (Aakansha Singh)

Rohan Suryavanshi (Vishesh Bansal)

THE KASHYAP'S:-
Indrani Kashyap (Indrani Halder)

Vishal kashyap (Karan Tacker)

Anjali Kashyap (Krystal D'souza)

Parth Kashyap (Ankit Gupta)

Rashmita Kashyap (Ashnoor Kaur)

Pheww..! I got to complete this now i had been working on this since almost a month.

prologue will be shortly updated. 

Index
Character Sketch- above
Prologue- scroll down

Edited by Arshi_srilu - 31 May 2014 at 11:04pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

scarletmalikDreamy_AngelpunnaanchalLucky_arshishalini_shaktiPrussianBlue--ScarletRed--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARSHI&SANDHIR ||Ripples Of Love||{Prologue updated *pg:1*}" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shalini_shakti

Goldie

shalini_shakti

Posted: 15 May 2014 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Res

~~UNRES~~

Heya...!!!
It's amazing...!!!
The title itself is so beautiful and attractive...
And Arnav and Khushi in it is just so amazing...
Wonderful prologue I say...!!!!
Randhir is Arnav'ds bro and sanyu bein khushi's sissy... Wow...
This story really seems interesting...
And naku ne concept Chala Chala nachindi...
And Nenu Telugu matladtha...Shock avaku... I guess nuvu Nenu oka sari scrap chesam anukuna...
Chala bagundi...thondarga update cheyi...
I'm waiting...
Love,
Shalini

Edited by shalini_shakti - 18 May 2014 at 5:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi_sriluLucky_arshi

BeLi3Ve

Goldie

BeLi3Ve

Posted: 15 May 2014 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Continue soon ! Thumbs Up Btw I love kkk and akanksha singh!! NBTNMKK Heart

Arshi_sriluLucky_arshi

Lucky_arshi

Lucky_arshi

Posted: 15 May 2014 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Hey ya Maha, Big smile Big smile Big smile

I guess I know about this. Idie kada nuvvu akkada incomplete vadilesavu? Or you wrote some updates? Sorry!! Nenu marchipoyanu Ouch Ouch Ouch

But the Character Sketch is good. I loved it. Waiting for the  next chapters!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

By the way inka nuvvu nannu evaro anukunte (I know you would have recognized me by nowLOL LOL LOL) I'm Sravs Wink Wink Wink Heart

Arshi_srilushalini_shakti

--ScarletRed--

IF-Dazzler

--ScarletRed--

Posted: 15 May 2014 at 7:10am | IP Logged
The title of the story is really beautiful and captivating.
Ah! It would be interesting to read collab of my two favourite couples.
I'm so very excited for it...
Now do update the prologue soon...

--With love
    Kajal

Arshi_sriluLucky_arshi

Arshi_srilu

Groupbie

Arshi_srilu

Posted: 16 May 2014 at 6:57am | IP Logged

This story is dedicated to my med sisters,especially tanshika dii,marnie diii,   sanchita dii,sravs dii,krithika dii,simmi dii,panchi dii, chandrika dii, tainar dii,ramya dii,and my lil sis kruthika my choti who always inspire me to write by reading their works.

" Love that remains longest in your heart is the one that is not returned."
                                                                                                                            -Unknown

"BEWARE OF DEEP TRENCHES OF PAST"
If only we had realised past should not control future "past is on past" said someone well I really don't know who said it but today I wanna fall on his feet and thank him but if only I had realised it before,neither would i made that mistake nor I would be repenting today, well it is not late yet,I am going
back where everything started,where OUR Destiny accidentally let us met we didn't acknowledged it then, but it didn't leave us and under its guidance we got married and the same destiny played a cruel game to separate US.

It all started on a early morning in the Magnificent city of London.

Arnav and Khushi  both are on their way to Heathrow Airport individually,while Arnav is returning home after two weeks of lined up conferences in London. Khushi on the other hand completed her MBA from Cambridge University and Returning home after Two long years.

Arnav In his Roles Royals car and Khushi in her Audi were heading towards 
Heathrow from London city 

Arnav is looking magnificent in his blue shirt and faded jeans his hand bore a black Rolex watch his mom gifted him. He is fiddling with his IPhone trying to call his beloved brother Randhir. He knew that Randhir's results for the entrance exam he gave for India's top most engineering institute FITE are going to be out today even though both the Mittal brothers are confident that Rd (Randhir) would top the exams out of curiosity he is trying to call him.

Arnav's dress:-

Arnav's watch:-

Khushi is looking stunning in her yellow summer dress with white belt and white Jimmy Choo shoes along with her all time favourite white  louis vuitton alma bag {lol that's my fav} and on her right hand she wore a charm bracelet with charms s,s,r,a,k. She is fiddling with her BlackBerry trying to call her beloved sister Sanyukta  She knew that Sanyukta's results for the entrance exam she gave for India's top most engineering institute FITE are going to be out today even though both the Oberoi sisters are confident that Sanyu (Sanyukta) would top the exams out of curiosity she is trying to call her.
Khushi's dress:-

Khushi's shoes:-

Khushi's bag:-

Khushi's bracelet:-

By the time both Arnav and Khushi trying to call Randir and Sanyukta respectively they reached Heathrow Airport. Eventually they got down from their cars and began to walk into the International Dorm while both of them busy dialling on phone they never look each other Arnav waked right side of Khushi and they exactly took seven steps together as they were taking seven vow's and parted their ways while Khushi walked into left lounge and Arnav walked into right lounge in the mean time Khushi's charm bracelet struck into Arnav's laptop bag and parted from her as both of them were too busy to acknowledge it it parted from Khushi and went with Arnav.

Sandhir lovers pls wait until next update sry.

Edited by Arshi_srilu - 31 May 2014 at 11:39pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

oshingawandaescarletmalikmeenu1613crazyqueenLucky_arshiSonaparam29shalini_shakti

sandra22

sandra22

Posted: 16 May 2014 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
well... am new to this forum. joined only coz of sadda haq, thanks to the fact that i share the same onscreen name as the lead and i cud easily connect myself to her. and ur story seems to be "interesting.. very interesting." i love the intro coz am an ardent fan of arnav n khushi.. waiting for the next post... 

Arshi_sriluLucky_arshi

Arshi_srilu

Groupbie

Arshi_srilu

Posted: 17 May 2014 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Warning:-If I sound rude I am sorry but if...if you are a sarth or parth fan who cannot tolerate him to be a negative character then please kindly stay away from this story coz in this story parth will be a negative shaded character or should I say he is the Antagonist of this story.

Edited by Arshi_srilu - 27 May 2014 at 10:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonaparam29

Post Reply New Post

Go to top