Loved it ...
Part 1 jaldi jaldi update karro...

Love
Ayesha..

thnks ayesha...i wil update soon
Sheron18rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Itti jaldi my godd!!! Tumne kya ff's ki dukan khol rakhhi hai kahain se ate hain is trh ke amazing ideas really... And the prologue was full of mystery would be waiting for ur next update
ShefaliMalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Good 2 see that u r back with the next season of always together!!
I still can't believe 'always together' has ended!! It was an amazing FF!!
Now I will get 2 read 2 FF's frm u -- 'just 4 u' and 'season-2 of always together'
Prologue seems interesting!!
Hope it gets immense love from d readers!!
Looking forward 4 d next update!!
It is a humble request that this time you give us updates with proper punctuation!!
This makes the chapter presentable and good to read!!
Love, 
Shefali <3

shalini_shakti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome prolouge...!!!
Continue soon...!!!
Want update today itself jaldi...!!!
Love,
Shalini
suumi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Suprb 😳
waiting for update
chowanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
so thnk al of u ...i hope u like dis piece too...

part 1:~(continuation of prologue)

stewart brings juice fr arjun...arjun goes to his rum and strts thinking of the plan of how to take randhir back...after few hours  his assisstant comes to his mansion and calls him..he goes down...
mark:sir there is only two tickets available fr today evening...shall i book it...???
rd also comes down in his white shirt blue jeans adjusting his hairs...(i dont need to describe him...u al knw hw he luks😉)
rd:tickets!!...kaha ja raha hai???..date mil gaya kya???
mark:hello sir ...good mrning...arjun sir india ja rahe hai(in his english accent)
rd luked at arjun wid his one eyebrow raised and hands folded against his chest...
arjun:mark...very gud...u have learnt hindi well...wenever i wud go to india i wud surely take u...
mark:well thnk u sir...i have learnt it frm u both only...
rd:chuck dat up...arjun mind if u explain..and dont dare to cook up stories...bcse at the end i wud definitely gt to knw it
arjun:arrey mei kyu story banaunga...ajjeb hai...waise 
rd:arjun
arjun:ok fine...dad ki tabiyat kharap hai shayad,, ..subeh se call kar rhe hai aur unhe humari zarurat hai rd ..pls
rd:no ways..mark book his ticket only...i am not coming back to india...
mark:sorry sir but i think
rd:dnt think mark...do as i say
mark:ok sir
arjun:mark u r my assisstant, u wil do as i say.
rd:so???he is my frnd too
arjun:he is my frnd also...bt 
mark:sir u both frst decide den i wud book the tickets...
rd;where r u going??..stay here...
arjun:ha yaha pe hi raho!...listen rd we are going bus...dats final
rd:no ways...mei wapas nhi jaunga...
mark gets a call...
arjun:listen rd, ma k jane k bad hum dad ko waha akela chor k aa gaye hai...arey he is turning old too rd..he has no one to support him...atlest think dis...!!!he sighed
mark comes back:sorry to interupt but sir it ws the call frm india..most probably ur dad's p.a it ws...he ws talking about some project which ur dad wnts to do it wid u both...
rd:dekha...ek bahana dhund liya
arjun:rd !!!..last time bol raha hu...dad akele hai..yaha ki business mark aur linda dekh lenge...per hume waha jana hi hoga...he luks at mark...and continues...mark book the tickets...
he goes to his rum
mark ws looking at rd...rd:wat????this time i am nt going to fall fr arjun's fake angry trap...
mark:but as a friend i wud suggest u to go back once and see him..if u dont feel gud come here back...
rd:i am nt going and dats final...call linda and tell her to email me about mr rob's project...and he also went to his rum...
merry comes:hey mark...
mark:hi merry...
merry:so wat do u think wat wil happen dis time
mark:ummm i think dis time also arjuns gonna win...
merry:yeah me too...

evening...

arjun came down wid his luggage...
arjun:mark lets go...
mark:bt rd sir
arjun:lett him do watever he want...this time i am serious...i wud go alone...and he bade bye to merry and stewart and went outside where rd ws standing leaning to the car...
arjun:move away frm my car...i am getting late...
rd:so...
arjun:mark just tel him to move...
mark luked at rd and rd ws alreading glaring him
rd:arjun dont u think dat u r acting like a maniac
arjun:listen rd i am getting late..and pls go back to ur office works..and nw move...he moved rd and got inside
rd:arrey mujhe to gusne do and he also gt inside
arjun:wat the hell kya kar raha hai
rd:arrey mera bhai jaha jayega mei bhi to waha jayunga...so simple...bye mark ...
mark:yeah bye..have a safe journey both of u ...and if u need me pls call me..i wud definitely help u...and dont worry about here me and linda wud surely manage everything
rd:yeah yeah afteral u wil gt time to spend some time "alone" wid ur gf linda...so bst of luck...any need just call and i wil come back...
arjun:yeah pls call him only bcse i wil nt return wid him...bye..take care...

india..delhi airport
dere flight landed at around 3a.m in morning...dey tuk dere luggage and went out to take a cab bt to their surprise thier dad ws already dere waiting fr dem...
arjun:hey dad...ap itni subah kyu aye??..kisi aur ko bhej det!...itni subah thand bhi to lag rahi hogi?
dad:arey mei itne saalo bad mere do beto ko dekh raha hu aur mei wait karta tum logo ka ghar anetak...no ways...and he luks at rd who ws luking here and dere...he goes and hugs him...
dad:i know beta dat u r angry pls...maaf kardo...
rd:mujhe us bare mei bat nhi karni hai...abhi chale...mujhe thand lag rahi hai...and he went inside and sat on frnt seat...
arjun:dad chaliye...ab to rd ne bhi ishara kar diya ki ap ko thand lag jayega...
dad:yeah...i hope is bar maaf karde...dey sat in the car and through out their journey harsh(dad)tried to strike a convo wid rd but he never responded ...and arjun he ws dere sitting helpless seeing his dad and brother's relation...hw one incident rather accident made it complicated...but being of calm nature and sensible person just like their mother he handled his dad talking about his whreabouts...office..deals...
dey reached shekhawat mansion...and rd widout luking anywhere went straight to his rum and locked it ...
dad:bilkul mere jaisa hai..gussa nak pe
arjun:ha yeh bat to hai...chaliye ab ap bhi rum mei jayiye subah hone ko hai to bad mei bat karenge...
dad:ok...

around 8 a.m...arjun and dad ws sittng on couch and sipping coffee wen rd cme out of his rum ...
arjun:kaha ja raha hai
rd:jogging
arjun:abhi???ok chal mei bhi ata hu...bye dad...hum jaldi aa jayenge..
dad:yeah bye...
dey were jogging on the pavemnts which ws leading to the park...rd:mujhe park mei nhi jana 
arjun:rd...its high time apne memories mei jeena sikh bhagna nhi...mei bhi to kar raha hu 
rd:bt 
arjun:chal andar...and he drags him...and dey sit on a bench and ws luking around...
Rd:kitna badal gaya hai
Arjun:to badlega na...kitne saalo bad aye hai...duffer
Rd:wo tu hai
Arjun:realy...huh...to chal race lagate hai...
Rd:chal...dekhte hai...and dey bth started running...and reached their mansion laughing ...
Harsh ws standing out and talking wid a old man
Oldman:harsh ye arjun aur rd hai???kitne bare ho gaye hai...
Harsh:wo to honge hi na...tum logone inhe pehchana ya nhi...oberoi uncle...
Arjun:ooo uncle...kaise hai ap
Rd:per yeh batayiye chipkali kaha hai  I mean
Oldman:hahhahha tum log abhi bhi nhi badle...wo Mumbai me hai...waha kam karti hai...uska transfer bhi yehi ho jayega jaldi...tab mil lena...acha abhi chalta hu...bad mei milenge...
During breakfast
Rd:mei office ja raha hu
Arjun:ajhi...thik hai
Dad:per kyu...
Arjun:apka dream project dekhne...
Rd:meine apke p.a se bat kar li hai...mei aur arjun use lead karenge aur unko bol bhi diya hai ki best workers ko bheje mere pass
Dad:per me chahta tha ki humare jitney partners hai agar unhe involve kare to..i mean 
Arjun:hmm idea bura bhi nhi hai...we can tell dem to send deir best engineers and we  cud start wid it...
Rd:ok lets see...anywys meine kuch architects se bhi bat kar li hai...kal tak wo log ajayenge aur mr sharma ko bol dena partners se bat kar de...and he stud up to leave wen arjun and dad quipped together:yes boss...and giggled and dat turned to laughter wen rd glared at both of dem and went away ...
Precap:entries...
i hope yeh part sab ko acha lage...criticism are alwys welcomed so...

Edited by chowanisha - 9 years ago
..Mellifluous.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres hehe riya😛
anisha...awesome update yar..
i lovd it to the core...
rd has a prob with his dad..
i guess so bcoa of his mom death...
lets see what hpns..
mark is so cool bechara margaya dono ke beech...
finally rd accpeted...😆
i think chipkali is arohi...
will see tomorrow...
if u can updtae next part too..pretty please...
thanks for the pm!!
love harika..
Edited by ..Mellifluous.. - 9 years ago
anyania thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
unres..harika.. 😲 😡 👏

wow anisha. U have become rajdhani express. Updates itni jaldi jaldi. Well done.
Coming to the update..loved the bromance..typical brothers..nd yeah! They r finally in India. Yippee! Par ab bhi mystery hai.
Update soon. Waiting...Edited by anyania - 9 years ago
Sheron18rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ress!!!

Unressed:

It was fab

Bass itna hi kh sakti hun
Tum sacchi mein kitna sochti ho

And i must say
"U HAVE A VERRRY GUD IMAGINATION POWER"

Rd and arjun ki bonding
last ff se better hai
and i reslly liked it

Sanyu aur arohi ko iss barr frndz bananaa last time strting mein enmies the
Would love to see their bond also

And

Hahahhahah mark's that dialogue"isbaar bhi arjun sir hi jeetenge"

Really rolf rolf rolf

Isbarr yeh iss ff mein kya rd arjun se darta hai really and loved that cute-smart rd behaviour akhir mein toh baat manni hi padi

Aur yeh park ki kya mystery hsi kahin wahain pr hi yoh uski mummy ki death hui thi
Aur issbar arjun ko rd ka saga bhai banakr accha kia

Would love to read the mystery being un-folded

Update soon!!Edited by Sheron13rokerz - 9 years ago
chowanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sheron13rokerz

Itti jaldi my godd!!! Tumne kya ff's ki dukan khol rakhhi hai kahain se ate hain is trh ke amazing ideas really... And the prologue was full of mystery would be waiting for ur next update

hahhah nhi pehli hi soch rakha tha...so de dia...