AK FF: The Betrayal ||COMPLETED||

NidhiAS.Raizada thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
New thread congratulations dear. ... will wait for next update. 
rockingchamp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats for the new thread ..waiting for the next update eagerly continue soon...
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congratulations on new thread!!🥳
NidhiAS.Raizada thumbnail
~~~~~~CHAPTER 12~~~~~~

Time passed and only passed by. Arnav had no guts to call the police and ask them to let Aditiya come at their place. His heart was hardly beating.

It was Khushi who called the police station. And police officer agreed. It was 9:00 PM. Aditiya was brought at RM at sharp 9:30 PM.

Aditiya looked at Arnav with the look of disgust. And the last thing Arnav knew was he was going to kill him.

First time in a long time same anger, same hostility has arisen between the two of them as it was years ago.

"You could all wait outside," Khushi said. "Me, Arnav, and Adi needs to talk."

"Mrs. Raizada what if he tried to harm you?" PO said.

"He won't, I know him!" She assured.

"If you need us please immediately call us inside."

"The need will not arise," she said.

"As you say Mrs. Raizada. We are standing right outside the house."

"Thanks!" Khushi said with a smile that she could hardly bring on her face.

Aditiya shot a crook smile at Khushi. "Baby can you believe he is blaming me!?" he said bringing the most innocent look on his face.

Arnav gritted his teeth, but something was stopping him from reacting.

"Didn't you made him realize that you are carrying my baby? Only mine. Didn't you tell that you love me?"

"I would only hear the truth," she said, ignoring what he had said. "Did you rape Arnav's sister, Ananaya?" she asked. She was looking straight into his eyes.

"Arnav's sister, Ananaya, did you hear, Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. She doesn't even care to call your close ones her own, what a shame!?"

"Come on, Khushi, you believe this bas***d?"

Khushi gave him the cold glance. "Yes or no!?" she asked.

Aditiya went to her, held her by her shoulders. "Khushi, you think I could anything such!?"

"YES, or NO!"

"Damn it, I didn't rape her she had come to me!" he disclosed.

Arnav's anger had crossed his limits he marched to him, his form almost animalistic. He held him by his collar. And his other hand gripped his throat that was enough to choked him to death.

"Arnav, leave him!" Khushi shouted as she came out of trance as she didn't even get to know when did Arnav had moved her back and had attacked Aditiya.

"My sister cannot do that," he shouted. Aditiya couldn't breath. "Arnav, leave him!" Khushi shouted once again.

"Try to admit the truth, okay!?" she yelled. Arnav looked at her. A dead cold glare.

She trembled. "You, stay. Out. Of. It!" his every word loud and clear.

"You have seen only my love," his grip only tightened around Aditiya's neck. The anger in his word was evident the way he was choking Aditiya.

"I believe my sister, and I know she couldn't go to this bas***d," he finally threw him on the floor.

Arnav's glare made her feel numb. "If I want I could kill him right away. And nobody, not even YOU," he pointed at her, his voice echoed in the hall. "Could save him."

"And until now if I was quite, it was only for one and the only reason that was, because I loved you."

Khushi's brain was stopped, no activity within it, but just his words storing in it.

"And you know what!? It was my BIGGEST MISTAKE."

"Biggest mistake," he repeated with double the intensity as the first time.

"One mistake I did, just one mistake, and what you did!? You gave that person's side who raped my sister. Well, why even I am saying that to you, it doesn't matter at all to you. And he, I thought he would deny the fact that he raped my sister, but he had said that my sister went to him. My sister wasn't a coward and neither I was. My sister free herself from this pain, Khushi Kumari Gupta. She killed herself so that nobody could point fingers at me, even their was no fault of hers, and my only family my youngest sister, Anjali."

Each and every word hit Khushi as a hard blow. Words were nailing in her brain.

"You and your this so called love, Adi, do whatever you would like to do. Get the whole world on your side then also you won't be able to stop me getting the justice my sister deserves."

"And what did you say!?" he turned to Adi. "That my sister went to you!? Seriously!? At least you would have gotten the facts right. So that your Khushi could believe you. I have the postmortem report. I guess each and every police station has it by now. And it tells the story."

"Ask your dad to put his whole power then also he wouldn't be able to do anything."

Aditiya got up and repeated the same words.
"She had come to me, you."

"Aaaeee!" he growled. His body was shaking in anger.

Aditiya froze. "One time again if you dared to repeat it, I will end your game right in this moment."

"Please, Adi, just go from here, please," Khushi begged.

"I swear on my unborn child, Khushi. Believe me!"

"Tell him, baby, tell him that you only love me. And you would do anything to free me. Tell him, you just wanted to take revenge from him."

"Just stop it, Adi. Just stop it," she shouted. Breaking herself free from his hold.

Khushi shut her eyes in pain. Her womb ached. She bit her lips to absorb the pain. "Just go from here."

"She loves me. And the child she is carrying is mine. Only mine."

"Officer!" she could hardly.

Officer rushed into the home with his constables.

"Take him!" she ordered.

"Come on," officer said. "Mr. Raizada, don't worry we will make sure he gets the worst punishment."

Aditiya was forced to leave.

Arnav fell on the sofa, lifeless. Hearing what Aditya has said. "I didn't rape her," he shouted. "She herself had come to me."

It wasn't he believed his words and had said otherwise. He so wanted to beat Aditiya to the death, but not this easy pain, he thought.

"Arnav," Khushi said.

His eyes shot up at Khushi and he himself got up.

"Don't you ever dare to take my name from your mouth, or even mention anything about my sister that would make me forget who you are."

In just seconds there was again a silence. The silence after the storm. And destruction was made. Where no construction could be made. No shattered pieces of glass was going to make up the same structure. Nothing was replaceable. No emotion. No souls. No trusts.

"If you want to know if you are successful in what you wanted. Let me tell you, you are, Khushi Kumari Gupta. You are. You had broken me to an extent even beyond you might have thought of."

Khushi didn't shed a single tear. She was numb of every emotion, but pain. A pure pain. The pain she had given him.

Karma is a bitch, isn't!?

People wondered why Arnav Singh Raizada was arrogant!? Not because he had a short temper or he was mean. And enjoyed his status. But he had a enough of this bull sh*t. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. That's what had become of him.

"Khushi, you completely changed the meaning of the feeling "love."

His statements hit her hard and yet true they were.

He kept on looking at her. As it, he was looking at her for the last time. Recollecting the memories or otherwise.

Saying no other words he was gone.

Khushi held her stomach. Pain was unbearable. Despite of that she had to bear it. Her breathing was uneven.

Her body gave in as she fell on the floor. Clenched her stomach tightly. Pain eased in slowly as soon as it has come. Her back hit the pillar. She tried to bring her breathing to normal.

And as hard it was for her to believe she had lost Arnav. Tears was screaming her pain. She was unconscious of her world and sadly that was what she had chosen for herself.

Arnav slammed the door shut of the study room. He was restless all over again, but he hadn't felt this free ever before.

Tired of all the lies that he had told himself that his love will return to him back, but no. It wasn't gong to.

He was holding onto a love that would never be his.
And with that he wasn't realizing he was doing injustice to his sister.

Note: You may skip the blue part. It's a song.
Nainon Ki Mat Maaniyo Re
Nainon Ki Mat Suniyo
Nainon Ki Mat Maaniyo Re
Nainon Ki Mat Suniyo
Nainon Ki Mat Suniyo Re
Naina Thag Lenge - Thag Lenge Naina Thag Lenge
Naina Thag Lenge Thag Lenge Naina Thag Lenge
Jagte Jaadu Phukenge Re Jagte Jagte Jaadu
Jagte Jaadu Phukenge Re Neenden Banjar Kar Denge
Naina Thag Lenge - 2 Thag Lenge Naina Thag Lenge
Naina Thag Lenge Thag Lenge Naina Thag Lenge
Nainon Ki Mat Maaniyo Re

Bhala Manda Dekhe Na Paraya Na Saga Re
Nainon Ko Toh Dasne Ka Chaska Laga Re
Bhala Manda Dekhe Na Paraya Na Saga Re
Nainon Ko Toh Dasne Ka Chaska Laga Re
Nainon Ka Zehar Nasheela Re - 4
Baadalon Mein Satrangiyan Bonve
Bhor Talak Barsaave
Baadalon Mein Satrangiyan Bonve
Naina Baanvra Kar Denge
Naina Thag Lenge Thag Lenge Naina Thag Lenge -2

Naina Raat Ko Chalte Chalte Swargan Mein Le Jaave
Megh Malhaar Ke Sapne Dije Hariyali Dikhlave
Naina Raat Ko Chalte Chalte Swargan Mein Le Jaave
Megh Malhaar Ke Sapne Dije Hariyali Dikhlave
Nainon Ki Zubaan Pe Bharosa Nahi Aata
Likhad Parakh Na Rasid Na Khaata
Nainon Ki Zubaan Pe Bharosa Nahi Aata
Likhad Parakh Na Rasid Na Khaata
Saari Baat Hamari - 2
Bin Baadal Barsaaye Saawan Saawan Bin Barsaata
Bin Baadal Barsaaye Saawan Naina Baanwara Kar Denge
Nainon Ki Mat Maaniyo Re
Nainon Ki Mat Suniyo
Nainon Ki Mat Suniyo Re
Naina Thag Lenge
Jagte Jaadu Phukenge Re Jagte Jagte Jaadu
Jagte Jaadu Phukenge Re Neenden Banjar Kar Denge
Naina Thag Lenge Thag Lenge Naina Thag Lenge -2
Naina

Khushi went to her room and only to realize it wasn't even hers. It was nearly 2:00 AM. Lavanya was still at the party.

She saw Arnav sleeping on the couch. She went to him to open his shoes.

Arnav opened his eyes, immediately pulled his legs away from her and sat. He wasn't sleeping.

"I..."

He got up and without a word left the room.

"Sir, dinner is ready!" Atul said when Arnav was making his way to the other room to sleep.

Arnav didn't listen a word.

"He will eat it later," Khushi said as
she too had come downstairs.

"Mam, you!?"

"Even I don't feel like," she answered.

"What do you mean?" Lavanya said bewildered. "It's 2:00 AM and what time dinner is this? And you guys left the party this soon!? What happened, was everything alright!?"

"Hey, Lavanya!" Arnav said. "Everything is fine."

He had come and had started the conversation as nothing had happened.

"I just so wanted to spend some time with my wife and our unborn, you know!?"

His sentences were full of bitterness.

Lavanya giggled. "Oh why not!? I hope you guys had good time."

"Totally!" he said, and gave the fake smile.

Khushi smiled when Lavanya looked at her.

"Arnav, how could you be so careless. You know that Khushi needs to eat at proper times and sleep on time."

"I know right!?" he said. "I am sure it's just her pregnancy hormones that make her say, think, do, as she wants. And doesn't care what people around her tell her to do."

Giving no hint to Lavanya what he was talking about. "It could be worst," Lavanya said.

"You won't even believe. I had seen worst," he said. A taunt, but a truth.

"Lavanya, I think you should be sleeping. I am sorry, I promised we could go for a long drive as usual we used to. But I couldn't, you know WIFE and a child."

"Of course," she mused.

"Khushi, please eat and sleep. It's really late. Come, I help you," Lavanya said as she had already walked to the dining table.

"Arnav, you too please!" she added.

"La, to be honest I really don't feel like having it. Please help my wife. She is really bored of me forcing her to eat. May be you can be a help and a change she would love."

"Okay baba, go and sleep. I will walk Khushi to your room."

"That will be great, thank you!" Arnav said before leaving.

Lavanya helped Khushi sit in her chair. "Thank you," she muttered.

"Pleasure is all mine!" Lavanya said cheerful.

"Khushi, your family is awesome!" she said as she filled her plate with food.

Khushi was in no mood to eat anything. But she had gotten hint from Arnav, clear enough his behaviour told that he didn't want the whole world to know what was going in between them. So she killed her emotions and started eating food.

"Thank-you," she muttered to Lavanya's compliment for the Gupta family.

"Especially, your mom and dad. I felt as they were my own parents. And you truly missed it, Khushi. You know, uncle sang a song for auntie and they both danced. Oh lord, how can I forget Payal, she is an amazing person."

"She is," she answered in a low tone. And didn't forget to add a smile.

"Khushi, is everything alright!?" Lavanya asked. She sat on her knees seeing Khushi struggling to keep herself from crying. Khushi smiled the painful smile.

"I am. Hormones!" She said.

"Awww, Khushi, just come here and give me a hug," she said.

"Khushi, you will get used to it dear," she said.

Used to what!? The feelings of regret, pain; she thought.

"I will!" she exclaimed and pulled away from the hug.

The following afternoon.

Khushi sat in the backyard. Almost lifeless. Staring at the clear blue sky. Even though it was quite hot and was hard to keep eyes open, but she was far away to be concerned about it.

Arnav dashed and she knew he was coming. From his footsteps. He tossed the papers on the white round metal table in front of her.

"Read and sign them as early as possible," he said coldly.

"What is it, Arnav!?" she asked looking at him and then at papers and not waiting for his response she took the papers and flipped the first page and they read, DIVORCE papers.

"Finally my lawyer has found a way out. Divorce will be based on a mutual agreement. I have signed it."

Khushi felt as she struck with a lightening.

"Hope this is the last happiness that I could give to you. And do not expect anything other than that. I am afraid I won't be able to give it to you."

And as usual he left, leaving Khushi thinking.

Khushi shrink in her chair. Tears gushed down her eyes.

Edited by NidhiAS.Raizada - 9 years ago
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
C 🥳 NGRATS ON NEW THREAD
hope both survive through this 
GAURI29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update dear...
n congo for new thread
DirtyDancing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How i wished arnav could have punched aditya...
Feeling sad for both of them...
Hope adi is punished as deserved.
Loved the update.
risha8 thumbnail
nice update 
so adi has played his cards well before khushi ðŸ˜¡ 
praseetha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
congratz 4 the new thread.Amazing update.