Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetal thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sajni786

arre koi bhi Bin chalega...bas RR bin se nikaalo isse koi๐Ÿ˜ก

I like the bin option for this Laila character...she is another mohini with a different name...nothing new...

I personally don't mind Rudras change for Paro...he is changing for her...he had to...that's how the story will move forward...wese Bhi I clearly remember the forum was upset about rudras constant insulting Paro and now that they show him changing again there are disapprovals...
kitchen dramas has to go please...aur kitna...
And this business of not locking/closing bedroom doors and villians listening/entering in...is as old as bollywood is...the good thing with bollywood is that you have to tolerate it for 2-3hrs...

in tellywood it's Not viewer friendly coz it's a 5days a week affair for maybe years...looks like it's not changing anytime soon...have ๐Ÿ˜ก About this in other shows with no luck...RR...doubt any different...BUT YES. Even today it's equally annoying...am Watching this show for Parud and their chemistry...asking for anything more will not be realistic...Indian telly tadka will/may NOT be omitted for the sake of TRP. Audience...again my assumptions...

Suhana2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Am with you ..  Edited by Suhana2014 - 9 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I didn't like the fact Laila had to sleep on the bed & them on the floor. Yes it was a very cute scene we had with PaRud but still I find it hard to digest the fact she was given the bed & them the floor. 

Laila today was beyond Rude just walking into the room like that ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐ŸผIt's not vampish at all but rather irritating in an attention seeker kinda way.. She only making a fool of herself when she knows nothing of the fact that Rudra once fed Paro burnt rotis and alu sabzi she knows well he eats that. 

I find her rather dumb in the last scene talking so rudely with Paro about how Paro is new to his life and she knew him for 8 years. 

Laila just dig her own grave there going by Rudra expression he looks rather irritated with her. 
sugarfun thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

U and I will play ringa ringa roses when Laila exits the show ๐Ÿ˜†

you made me laugh๐Ÿ˜†
Thank you
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PhoenixRising

I didn't like the fact Laila had to sleep on the bed & them on the floor. Yes it was a very cute scene we had with PaRud but still I find it hard to digest the fact she was given the bed & them the floor. 

Laila today was beyond Rude just walking into the room like that ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐ŸผIt's not vampish at all but rather irritating in an attention seeker kinda way.. She only making a fool of herself when she knows nothing of the fact that Rudra once fed Paro burnt rotis and alu sabzi she knows well he eats that. 

I find her rather dumb in the last scene talking so rudely with Paro about how Paro is new to his life and she knew him for 8 years. 

Laila just dig her own grave there going by Rudra expression he looks rather irritated with her. 

I hope the CVs remember that Rudra has fed Paro burnt rotis and alu sabzi before...I would love for Paro to say: "I know, he fed me burn rotis and alu sabzi before...but it's not healthy is it? I am teaching him to slowly abandon his old habits because there is nothing good about them *hint hint Laila you witch she means you as well, you are no good and a bad habit that fortunately has already been abandoned*..."
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: preetal

I like the bin option for this Laila character...she is another mohini with a different name...nothing new...

I personally don't mind Rudras change for Paro...he is changing for her...he had to...that's how the story will move forward...wese Bhi I clearly remember the forum was upset about rudras constant insulting Paro and now that they show him changing again there are disapprovals...
kitchen dramas has to go please...aur kitna...
And this business of not locking/closing bedroom doors and villians listening/entering in...is as old as bollywood is...the good thing with bollywood is that you have to tolerate it for 2-3hrs...

in tellywood it's Not viewer friendly coz it's a 5days a week affair for maybe years...looks like it's not changing anytime soon...have ๐Ÿ˜ก About this in other shows with no luck...RR...doubt any different...BUT YES. Even today it's equally annoying...am Watching this show for Parud and their chemistry...asking for anything more will not be realistic...Indian telly tadka will/may NOT be omitted for the sake of TRP. Audience...again my assumptions...

U know I loved ur intellectual reply and I agree with u about all this TRP stunts they do such as unlocking rooms...annoying villians... some bollywood movies still show it...however...if may have noticed...the recent change in even bolly movies. If not repeat...they have atleast becum smarter in portraying this repeated stuff where by it goes amiss by the audience. Infact, if we talk about bolly movies...there have been a tremendous change in the storyline...the scripting ...the screenplay as well...and its all coz even the makers know if something they themselves feel is cringeworthy...then even the audience will feel it. Its more about u believing in ur own product and that's when makers take that plunge/risk of doing something out of the norm...something more realistic.

Coming to RR...the makers of this show showed the same guts...they went on with their own vision which was more realistic based...they believed in their own product and thus u can see the marked differences in the story...screenplay from then and now. TRPs is screwed system...and am sure CVs are under pressure to get numbers...and they are right now exploring waters...to strike that balance of what the viewers want while keeping their vision intact. Its tough...for us to go through this period but more for them...and feedbacks at this crucial times are all the more important so they dont waste time in something they themselves are not convinced of...and I am quite sure...this Laila track has simply been induced due this TRP pressure which tells me...they had something else in store for her.

I thus do think...its all the more necessary to voice out whats absolutely not working...and honestly...this Laila track has been over the head for now...for quite many I see...๐Ÿ˜ณ

sajni786 thumbnail

thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ
sugarfun thumbnail
Guys,a scene from the movie Bridget Jones(the edge of reason) was coming to my mind watching again the last minutes of today episode. the Jellyfish scene 
here is the link with the scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smxGSlqjZNk&hd=1
Isn't Laila the biggest Jellyfish you ever seen?๐Ÿ˜†
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhoenixRising

Well TBH...laila sleeping on their bed was cringeworthy ...YES...but understandable from story POV. Paro and Rudra encountered her in a bad state and its just human for anyone to lend them as much comfort as possible keeping in the mind the time of the day...the environment (all members in the house were sleeping and could nto be disturbed). So that night...I will let go...but the next morning...she is up and running and the family also knows about her entry...so she should have been told officially to stay out the couple's room...atleast by Rudra...and can only come with permission.
Here, they have undermined Rudra's character on purpose which looks out of place.

Going by Rudra's expression in the last scene...he prolly will confront Laila but that's exactly when Laila will tell him that if he so cared about Paro and her honor...why hide the biggest secret of their relation from her...and that's why we have the promo scene coming up.

Yes its all good that Rudra will finally open this ugly bag of his...but on what grounds...by having Laila push him to do so! Its like making Laila ride over higher than a character like Rudra...ridiculous I say

Edited by sajni786 - 9 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarfan

Guys,a scene from the movie Bridget Jones(the edge of reason) was coming to my mind watching again the last minutes of today episode. the Jellyfish scene 

here is the link with the scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smxGSlqjZNk&hd=1
Isn't Laila the biggest Jellyfish you ever seen?๐Ÿ˜†

jellyfish or shellfish...yeh machli bahut gandi hain bas๐Ÿ˜†