Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sunny303

It's a soap opera so it's possible...lol...but I don;'t know if I need him back now

haha I'm not to keen for him to return. coz it will only make chaijee feel lonely LOL
Aamina2013 thumbnail

They aren't actually...they're both fully grown men who act like baccha...and some of the blame belongs to their respective mummy ji's treat them as such😆

haha you mean Peter Pan 😆
sunny303 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aamina2013

haha I'm not to keen for him to return. coz it will only make chaijee feel lonely LOL

Chaiji's a tough cookie...she'll be happy that her "Guttu" has returned...who knows there may be love in the future for our pyarri chaiji too (she's still a hottie that all the uncles still hit on her LOL)
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krock

Guyz what of really main bakhi wins it would be so awsu. Na then rNdev canwork together to gibe him tuff fight.
It would be awsum or else ranvi sarpanch bante hi bakhi should do sumthing evil.
2 ke zagdo main tisra fayda uthayega.
Randev gaye tel lene bakhi is here baby.
Im excited

haha I'd love that too happen!!
but then its all down to ratan to seduce bakhi baby and fight on behalf of randev

Aamina2013 thumbnail

Chaiji's a tough cookie...she'll be happy that her "Guttu" has returned...who knows there may be love in the future for our pyarri chaiji too (she's still a hottie that all the uncles still hit on her LOL)

LMAO
I'm telling you this woman pulls alright!
sunny303 thumbnail

but then its all down to ratan to seduce bakhi baby and fight on behalf of randev

This is exactly what I want...Bakhi is needed...a bad ass baddie is needed to keep the spice...no need to turn Ballu bad, we've got Bakhi babes for that...and quite frankly he'd make a much better and more realistic baddie then Ballu any day of the freakin week.

Ratan seducing Bakhi?!!🤣...LOL...love it...Bakhi would fall for it hook line and sinker, but being the baddie he is he'd still keep fighting Randev😆
sunny303 thumbnail

LMAO
I'm telling you this woman pulls alright!

I know eh?!! 😃😆
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lol ratan siging raat akeli hain bhooj gaye diye ake mere pass kano main mere
Bhakhi will be like- i dont know what to do tuba ahe kya karu.
Bakhtan lub story ( bakhtvar+ ratan) lub estory wilk be truning pt rNvi may himself gibe his srapanch post to honewala paapji
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It's a soap opera so it's possible...lol...but I don;'t know if I need him back now

Ane de sunny hope he adopts ballu re.he badlt need father.since balwant wont leave rNvi mera puutar karke chipak jayega.sampooran can gibe his lub too my dear ballu
sunny303 thumbnail
BAkhtan?!!!  love it...sounds so DEVOTIONAL ðŸ¤£

Your ideas are awesome...Ballu adopted by Sampooran😆