Raman looked dissapointed on hearing about Mhika's engagement

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Raman looked kind of disappointed on hearing about Mhika's engagement with Vibhu ...I think he surely had some plans of getting Mihir and Mihika together ..Trisha also looked strangely surprised ...

I think Trisha has told Raman that she has some other boyfriend (based on the video) and Raman and Trisha together wanted to surprise Mihika and the engagement party and finally get Mihir and Mihika engaged?

But now that's going to be ruined ..hence the worried and surprised looks on Raman and Trisha faces?????..Otherwise Raman would have been happy that Mihika has moved on...isn't it?
Edited by secretservice - 9 years ago
Yep, he sure did look disappointed ..His face was like WT* ??
I dont know why Raman is hell bent on Trisha-Mihir engagement CVs haven't showed his point of view but I would solely blame Mihir. He can't be jealous for Mihika when he wants to do what Raman says and marry Trisha. Mihir cannot have the cake and eat it. Either he has to move on with Raman's decision or stand up for his love. WTH does he feel bad when Mihika wants to move on when he himself told Ishita yesterday he is okay with Raman's decision. 
I want Mihika to marry the new guy, & move forward in her life..
Yeah even i noticed he wasnt Happy at All