Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

NISHADEEP

IF-Sizzlerz

NISHADEEP

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
For the last 2 days all Ayesha scenes have really been annoying me a lot...

Don't get me wrong I do like Ayesha, love her in fact. Disha is doing a good job too. But its just the fact that most of all I want Ayesha to be Pankhuri

Pankhuri's death is something I'll never be able to accept. I loved Pankhuri way too much. She was part of my heart even

For the last 2 episodes when Ayesha has been continuously asking people to stop comparing her to Pankhuri it is really breaking my heart. She doesn't want to be Pankhuri. She doesn't like the sound of Pankhuri.

But the CVs will have to make her be Pankhuri. They will loose too many viewers if she isn't. I really don't want to give love a second chance in this show to be honest. I only want Pankhuri.

And since I've been getting doubt that she may not be Pankhuri every Ayesha scene automatically just gets on my nerves. Every scene in which she acts oppositely to Pankhuri just breaks my heart.

Is it only me?? I anyone else also feeling the same or am I just ranting total rubbish here?

I do like Ayesha, she is a fun character. But her entry wasn't so superb if I think of it now. She is supposed to be a replacement for Pankhuri which I don't want.

The show has become kind of messed up now. I don't see any clear way in which the CVs can show that Ayesha is Pankhuri. All we can do is make silly assumptions, as no real way is visible as of now.

I especially hated all of Ayesha's dialogues when Aneesha Nani and Harish were trying to convince her. And even the day before when Aneesha nani was telling her off. I absolutely hated all of those dialogues, sorry.

If Ayesha is not Pankhuri she will irritate me...even though she is still Disha. I think now that its not so easy to accept Ayesha. I just cant.

I just hope the CVs don't take too long with this...I am trusting them this time to have a clever plan in the head with which they will shock and surprise all of us.

Sorry for the extremely long post which hardly makes any sense and is really all repetition of things others and I have said many times before on the forum. Very sorry. Just had to take out the frustration. Very very sorry. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ARDRNaz_munshinehal0119ghoshmedha*Dev.*loveyoupreetopiyualkaShaily1008

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ayesha scenes are annoying me...." in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
I do understand your frustration Nisha towards Ayesha scenes and at the moment Ayesha's irresponsibility and immature behaviour is the things which irritate me alot because I tend to believe that she is Pankhuri and its Not easy to watch Ayesha when we know that Disha played Pankhuri beofre and so the annoying result.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alia_SehgalghoshmedhaShaily1008NISHADEEPMrDarcyfan

NISHADEEP

IF-Sizzlerz

NISHADEEP

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dev.*

I do understand your frustration Nisha towards Ayesha scenes and at the moment Ayesha's irresponsibility and immature behaviour is the things which irritate me alot because I tend to believe that she is Pankhuri and its Not easy to watch Ayesha when we know that Disha played Pankhuri beofre and so the annoying result.

Yes yes!!! I still believe that Ayesha is Pankhuri, keep telling myself that but nowadays its getting harder and harder to keep the faith with Ayesha behaving so childlike and unlike Pankhuri. And also Disha's acting still reminds me of Pankhuri, even when she is acting an Ayesha scene. It really really annoys me the CVs just keep confusing us again and again on this matter and its really getting on my nerves.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ghoshmedha*Dev.*Shaily1008

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
no offense to anyone but I even said this in another post on 1 topic that I find Ayesha annoying and irritating, I think she acts like a fool and sometimes I wish her mother would slap her, she talks and talks and she doesn't respect her mother or anyone, does she even have a brain? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualkaMrDarcyfan

Ijaza

Ijaza

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
I'm pretty sure panku caz guys remember wen Ayesha mum hesitated wen Harissa asked how many daughter she said 2 n den 3...I'm sure sumthing wrong some where

Alia_SehgalMahek_No1MrDarcyfan

ghoshmedha

ghoshmedha

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Itz actually gettin on the nerves n I'll hate it if Adi falls for Ayesha...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily1008MrDarcyfan

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
I am loving it, I have totally loved the last 3 episodes.

I think people need to enjoy the episodes instead of wanting Ayesha to be Pankuri, we all know that she will be Pankuri in the end.

I want more of Ayesha scenes...I loved the scene where she wouldn't give her phone to her ammi and the way she is with Nani, also loved it when she told Nani not to compare her with Pankuri.

First people on the forum were saying that Ayesha acts like Pankuri, now that she is not acting like Pankuri people are getting annoyed because they want Ayesha to be Pankuri   ROFL ...you guys do make me laugh LOL .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alia_Sehgal

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
I do admit I find Ayesha a bit irritating. She is very childish. So that gets on my nerves sometimes. But the last few episodes with Adi being back home has been very good. I don't know what will happen now?? Did Adi see Ayesha? As per the pre cap Ayesha's sister has hit him over the head? 

As for the Adi falling for Ayesha part... Well yes, if he does fall for her it will be just coz she LOOKS like Pankuri. Which I think is SO shallow. After all, her personality is nothing like Panku. I think it was the PERSON Pankuri that Adi loved. Not just her face. Just coz you look like someone, that does not mean you can take their place!! 

So if Adi falls for her thinking she is Ayesha... Then I think it is a total false move on the part of the CV's! Unless he convinces himself that she is Pankuri and starts to peruse her? That I think will be a lot more realistic and tolerable than Adi just falling in love with Pankuri's "look alike"! Of course if Ayesha IS Pankuri I will be the happiest, but I am trying to brace myself for the worst. 

The fact that Adi got Payal and Rubel to communicate again so soon, also gives me the indication that the Payal and Rubel "problems" track is not being dragged?? Is this an indication that the show will soon be concluding?? I heard somewhere that the writers are saying they are running out of ideas?? This is fair to some extent. The show has run for 2 years now and sometimes it gets to that stage. All the families issues were resolved!! 

Also.. Whatever you do cv's PLEASE don't bring Latika back as a side kick of Ghalib or something?? I mean come on... SOME logic is needed and since the leap the show has been going quite well! So please don't ruin it by bringing back Latika with another conspiracy!! 

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 14 May 2014 at 6:41pm

ghoshmedhachristiandior.Shaily1008

Post Reply New Post

Go to top