The Vampire Diaries

Indian casting 4 indian TVD according 2 U!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

ShamrozSays

Goldie

ShamrozSays

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Well i guess its 70% confirmed that the MTV Channel is adapting indian version of TVD!! and almost every1 is not happy with the current casting of this show i.e. Karak.k and Ratan.rDead. Well tell UR opinion whom do U want 2 see as damon,elena,stefan,bonnie,matt,jeremy,caroline and the whole cast!! according to me...
Stefan- karan kundra is fine 4 me but karan tacker also fits the role perfectlyThumbs Up( after watching EHMMBH) so is gautam rode and vivian dsena!!
karan tacker

gautam rode

vivian dsena

4 Damon i can say only ksg can do this roleWink if u have guyyz watched dmg especially the 1st few episodes of dmg season1!!Clap

4 Elena i can say shilpa anand ClapThumbs Up(ridhima of dmg). well i am not saying this bcoz i loved ksg and SA 2gether and i am considering them 4 delena!! but seriously these both suit delena roles perfectly and respectively!!Wink

Klaus: well i can think of some1 who is much older like some whose age group is 33-38 that is eijaz khan or iqbal khan or raqesh vashisht or ashish chaudhary

Bonnie: well ratan can do this role. it suits herTongue as well as srinidhi shetty

will also update about the whole cast of tvd but as now these r MY choices!!Thumbs Up now which r yours??Wink
NOTE: plzz dont take any BW actor's nameSmile nor tell that paul,ian or nina are irreplecable and no other actor can do this role!!!Embarrassed yes we all know the 3 main characters r irreplaceble but the Channel is trying 2 make another duplicate of this show nor snatch it away and ian nina or paul are going nowhere!!

Edited by ShamrozSays - 14 May 2014 at 11:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Manhoos_JSGteddy25TVD-IANcrazyhodan1987little_squirrel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Indian casting 4 indian TVD according 2 U!!" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TVD-IANcrazy

Goldie

TVD-IANcrazy

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Please can I say NO??? No one from any-wood would do justice to them. Nina, Ian and Paul are amazingly talented. They own these characters. Why don't the writers think of something new and fresh? Why adaptation of TVD??? Try something new. I would love to watch.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kidsnameAishahh_24ChelseaForEverhodan1987-Alia-..euphoria..panchaaliincandescentiluvOriginalsReal.MadridAJ.morgan

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 15 May 2014 at 5:13am | IP Logged
i'll tell u gals casting Aliya(TVd-Ian crazy) will be elena
me ll be Rose ;)
Hodan will be caroline :D
kidname(Nita) will be Bonnie

ya dt ll be perfect.. we dont need guys now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kidsnameTVD-IANcrazyAJ.morgan

balsimransobti

IF-Rockerz

balsimransobti

Posted: 15 May 2014 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Lol I cn be Damon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alia-

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 15 May 2014 at 5:41am | IP Logged
^only if u r a guy:D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kidsname-Alia-

kidsname

Goldie

kidsname

Posted: 15 May 2014 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvOriginals

me ll be Rose ;)

agree, it will be perfect LOLLOL.

TVD-IANcrazy-Alia-iluvOriginals

kidsname

Goldie

kidsname

Posted: 15 May 2014 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TVD-IANcrazy

Please can I say NO??? No one from any-wood would do justice to them. Nina, Ian and Paul are amazingly talented. They own these characters. Why don't the writers think of something new and fresh? Why adaptation of TVD??? Try something new. I would love to watch.

if show is adoptation of someother show, obviously people will compare with the original show and we all know viewers will only criticize because it is not upto the par with Tvd. so why take a risk,

if it is a show with supernatural theme okay, if it has a trianlge okay but why do they have to remake TVD.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TVD-IANcrazy-Alia-

TVD-IANcrazy

Goldie

TVD-IANcrazy

Posted: 15 May 2014 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvOriginals

me ll be Rose ;)

Almas *Hi5* Hug
But I want to play Katherine. Evil Smile LOL But how'll I get my Damon. ROFL ROFL Fine.
And why are you playing Rose?? 3-4 episodes ki mehmaan??? Why not Caroline?? Remember Klausss. Wink LOL
Nita Hug You'll be playing Bonnie. We will be friends. LOL

Okay, I have lost it. LOL

kidsnamepanchaaliiluvOriginals

Post Reply New Post

Go to top