Tamil Other Serials

Maragatha veenai.....what is your opinion?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Metilda

Metilda

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Any one Interested on. Maragatha veenai serial on Sun Tv?
I love MV for the story bcoz it showcases the love between brother & sisters ...very unique story in sun tv ?Even love the talented cast esp the lead pair Nima-Udayi.

Edited by Metilda - 14 May 2014 at 7:34am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maragatha veenai.....what is your opinion?" in Tamil Other Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 18 May 2014 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Welcome to India Forums Matilda Big smile
Have a pleasant stay

I watched Maragathai Veenai for its awesome comedy
For me the biggest let down is Kavitha and her schemes
Others are good but she's so irritating TongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Metilda

Metilda

Metilda

Posted: 20 May 2014 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Yes I agree with you Shathirlala ,even I don't like Kavitha  as character .missing Madhavan -rekha romance...LOVE How rekha teases Madhavan .Tongue.Even loved the lift scene between Shankar - Divya.WinkI love this show which showcases love between siblings unlike other shows...this show has very talented cast baring few. Who irritates meDead

waiting for the fun scenes back ...Anyway writers are making this show not a tearjerker by adding comical scenes in betweenClap

Thanks for your opinionSmile

Edited by Metilda - 20 May 2014 at 8:07am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.