Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Angela_Grokes

Goldie

Angela_Grokes

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Hi, sorry to say but I have read some articles that said that the show is soon going offair. Is it true? If yes, why are they ending such a popular show which has an average trp of 4.2?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naz_munshi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is PKDH going offair?" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GloryBeckons

Coolbie

GloryBeckons

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Not haeard... where did you? its a rumour and false. Dont believe these until by reliable sources like crew of Pkdh and on twitter it will come when it have to... Thanks

Angela_Grokes

Goldie

Angela_Grokes

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 5:49am | IP Logged
I read the article on tellychakkar.com which is a reliable website for television news it said that the writers feel that they have reached a saturation point in the story and thus they are thinking to give the show a sweet ending.

MrDarcyfan

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Even I've started thinking that story has reached its saturation point and even this second season is not so impressing sometimes and sometimes it impresses alot but then every story has a end and if it is for good then they should get a head with their decision. In second season, they are not having a proper plan of how Ayesha will become Pankhuri which disappoints me.
But I Love PKDH A lot but sad that this may be true.

MrDarcyfan

NISHADEEP

IF-Sizzlerz

NISHADEEP

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 9:22am | IP Logged
No this is not true...at least I don't think it is...

nep3

IF-Sizzlerz

nep3

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dev.*

Even I've started thinking that story has reached its saturation point and even this second season is not so impressing sometimes and sometimes it impresses alot but then every story has a end and if it is for good then they should get a head with their decision. In second season, they are not having a proper plan of how Ayesha will become Pankhuri which disappoints me.
But I Love PKDH A lot but sad that this may be true.

agree with you ..am feeling the same

*Dev.*

Rainbowcatxo

IF-Dazzler

Rainbowcatxo

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I haven't heard of any such news. However, I do hope this news is false as I do not want Pyar Ka Dard to go off air. Pyar Ka Dard is a great show. Hopefully, it does not end. But on the other side, this news was published from Telllychakar, so perhaps it could be true. But hopefully it is just a rumour and not true. Hopefully, this is just a mistake they had committed unknowingly. Well just hoping that this news is false rather than true...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily1008Mahek_No1

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
I do not think that this is totally false. I think this could be true. It is clear that the story has hit a saturation point. What more can you show? This is not a show like SNS or YRKKH or something that can be dragged to no end. This show actually HAD a story at the start and the theme was always maintained, which was uniting the family as per Nanu's wish. 

Adi and Pankuri falling in love was the initial story, coz they wanted to show how people from different backgrounds and different life experiences view relationships. The show had some high points and some very low points. ( the Nani coma track, and the Chacha / Chachi track) being the worst I think. 

But now with the leap some freshness has come to the show, but I have to admit, I don't like the idea of Adi falling in love with a look alike of Pankuri. I think even the writers have figured out that they cannot actually build a whole story on this new supposed "love track". The loyal fans will not accept this.

So rather than try to force people to accept something they dislike and then watch the TRP plummet, it is better that they end the show on a high note and with a logical and happy ending. After all, it is only fair. I don't think Adi and Ayesha will be accepted by the audience. I have watched Ayesha for 2 weeks now and I like her, but I cannot warm to her like I did to Panku. I know Panku was sometimes so righteous and I wanted to hit her over the head... But she was special!! 

I hope even if it turns out that Ayesha IS Pankuri, they make her retain Ayesha's tendency of speaking her mind and not always living for others only!! It is HIGH time that Pankuri lived for herself. Carried forward with her goal of being an architect and let Payal have the first kid! I think that is best. Payal needs some responsibility and grounding and Pankuri needs a life! I hope they both get what they should!! 

Avantika after all is still working? She is now considering being a Mayor? So why can't women half her age work too?? After all both Panku and Payal are educated girls?? They can help their husbands in business and also in running charities etc. I think when the show comes to a close they need to emphasis that both Pankuri and Payal are fulfilling the duties of being Diwan wives not just for their home but for the business and their society as well!! This will be a fitting end!! 

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 14 May 2014 at 6:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Naz_munshi*Dev.*Shaily1008-Amri-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top