Why Has Payal Turned Grey?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 13 May 2014 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

We have all noticed that Payal has turned sour and grey towards Rubal and the whole Deewan family but there is still some goodness within her.

She still remembers Pankhuri and admires her. Has she become evil/grey because Pankhuri was the only person who understood her? I mean her Dad is in Kullu and he has hardly been shown and her mother has passed away. Apart from Pankhuri she didn't really have anyone else to go too when she had a problem. I mean there was GM but he is in Kullu.

I understand that Pankhuri's body was not found and hence why the Deewans still believe she is alive and they have every right to do so but I feel Payal is right in her own case very slightly. I am not saying she is completely correct but she does have a point.

I think Payal has become like this because all the attention is on Pankhuri and Adi. She does feel bad and misses her sister and is showing some concern towards Adi but she has chosen parties, social events and friends to drown her sorrows. She is constantly arguing with Rubal because she feels he only is worried about Adi. Like today he complimented her before she would have smiled, hugged him but I think because Rubal is not able to give her time due to the workload at office she feels that Rubal wont need her around so that's why she is always out and she probably feels that Rubal doesn't love her as much as before.

But I don't understand why she is so foul to the rest of the family I mean even Sheila doesn't say much to her and lets her do what she wants there is no need to react like that with the rest of the family.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Alia_Sehgal*Dev.*DuggukedeRainbowcatxoShaily1008ipkknd-fanMrDarcyfanNISHADEEP

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Has Payal Turned Grey?" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NISHADEEP

IF-Sizzlerz

NISHADEEP

Posted: 13 May 2014 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
You are right Sonia. Many people didn't understand her- it was Pankhuri who understood her the most and I think even she is shattered completely after loosing Pankhuri.

But I don't understand why she is keeping herself away from Rubal. Ruba could understand all her problems too, he is a very supportive husband. But she is behaving badly with him too and this irritates me the most. Feel so bad every time I see poor Rubal working so hard to keep her happy...

She has become so money minded. guess that's what has made her want attention too. All the attention is on Adi and Pankhuri, like you said and this irritates her as maybe she doesn't want to get too upset thinking of Pankhuri

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alia_Sehgal*Dev.*ipkknd-fanShaily1008MrDarcyfan

Shaily1008

IF-Dazzler

Shaily1008

Posted: 13 May 2014 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Maybe she is totally shattered from inside..but is refusing to show it? That is why she engages herself as much as she can...in parties, clubs etc...maybe she is not evil at all and it is only the circumstances which has changed her...
Yesterday the scene with Adi made me made me change my mind abt payal...she was visibly sad...and when she offered to help Adi in the packing it showed clearly that she really cared for him and didn't want him to wander around but settle in life...

Don't know what's happening...CVs are confusing us too much.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amri-MrDarcyfanNISHADEEP

Alia_Sehgal

Alia_Sehgal

Posted: 13 May 2014 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
ya i agree.. even after yesterday's  episode my views has changed about payal... she does miss pankhuri.. its just that when she needed support from rubel, all attention was shift towards adi.. that's y mayB she felt so apart from this houseCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NISHADEEP

Naz_munshi

Groupbie

Naz_munshi

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 12:21am | IP Logged
I think payal is overreacting a little bit but i aldo think she is right in some ways because pankhuri was the only that understood her when she first came in the deewan masion she was the only one who supported her throught all her troubles and when nobody was with her she was the onky was that was with her. But in some way i think she does have a point of being a bit grey towards the other family members.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NISHADEEP

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Payal is not a bad person. Circumstances has changed her into the person she is now. We see how each family member has coped with the loss of Pankuri and even Adi! Some are dealing with it better than others. Rubel is engrossed in work. He lost both his brother and sister in law whom he adored! Rubel was always looking to them for guidance and now he is all alone! I remember how once he told Payal when they first got married that "The Rubel you see now, is the one that Adi and Pankuri created"! THIS Rubel also was created by them. He is sad and lonely but wont show it! 

Payal is sad and lonely too. But while Rubel works all day, she parties all day and night. She is rude to the family coz she thinks they don't understand her and always trying to control her! She doesn't see that it is their concern for her. Not control. She is abrupt with Rubel, which is what saddens me the most. But this is her way of distancing herself from him, as she feels HE has done from her!! 

Payal CAN and WILL be redeemed! She has lost her way. But she is not like Latika. She is not selfish and evil like her. She has turned self centred and rude. But she will change once she realises that this is only making things worse! The family NEEDS her. But she is totally overwhelmed! She dosent know how she can fill Pankuri's massive shoes! But she has to try. She CAN do at least some of what Pankuri used to do, and be at least half the women that Pankuri was to her family and that will be enough!! No one can EVER be Panku, but at least some of the emptiness from her loss will be fulfilled! 

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 14 May 2014 at 2:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alia_SehgalShaily1008NISHADEEP

Duggukede

Coolbie

Duggukede

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 9:54am | IP Logged
i dont like this payal she is not very nice
she is very horrible to everyone especially rubal 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top