Mahabharat Written Update 13th May,2014; Arrival of Sri Krishna

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Mahabharat Written Update 13th May,2014; Arrival of Sri Krishna 

Epi start with Lord Vishnu said I want to be ur child n have ur blessing...Mother, Father...
Lord Vishnu entered in Mata Devaki's Womb n there they show little Gopal giggling , smiling...
Mata Devaki n Pita Vasudev r smiling enjoying & admiring the little Gopal...
Suddenly they heard few soldiers r roaming there n Vasudev quickly put Gopal ,Krishna inside a Basket n said he will make their child safe in Nanda's house but Devaki was worried about how Vasudev will go there n with this stormy weather , even River Yamuna flooded now...
Vasudev try to say something when he noticed his chain all fall down n Devaki's also n there all soldiers including kansa fell asleep...
There door of prison open n Vasudev went out from there... 
Vasudev crossing the Rivar Yamuna when it's level of water gradually increasing...When little Krishna showed his leela n touch his feet in the river...gradually river Yamuna give path to Vasudev...who took the bastket on his head n Lord Sesh Naag came n give protection Krishna from rain ...
Vasudev reached  at Gokul where he noticed River Yamuna close the path ...He looks shocked n then he met Nanda who inform that Yashoda give birth to Baby girl...
Vasudev request Nanda to don't do it when Nanda said it'll be great if their daughter sacrifice her life for safety of world n dharma...
Vasudev looks emotional n they exchanged their children with each other...Nanda took Krishna n Vasudev took Daughter of Yashoda n Nanda...

There later Kansa wake up from his slumber n A soldier inform him about arrival of 8th child of Vasudev-Devaki...
Kansa looks delighted n went to meet ...
there inside the prison Vasudev n Devaki...r admiring the daughter n delighted ...they felt if kansa will know that it's not son but daughter then might be he will leave daughter..
But Kansa came n want to take the infant baby when Devaki n Vasudev inform him about their daughter but Kansa got shocked then said still he will kill...
Vasudev plead n said may be all this forecasting wrong , leave their child ...
Devaki fall on Kansa's feet n plead...Vasudev plead but Kansa snatch the baby n try to kill her when she came out n take form of Yogmaya ...
Yogmaya said Stupid kansa...u can't kill ...the boy who will kill u is save n protected n one day he will come n kill u...
Kansa looked shocked ...Devaki n Vasudev look shocked...

In Viraat kingdom,
All r shocked to hear it n Abhimanyu asked Krishna now where is yogmaya , is she went back to her place...is her work complete...

Krishna smiles n said son ,Yogamaya always came to this world to establish Dharama , some times as the Shakti (Strength ), some times as Bhakti (Divine form) some times as Vyakti ( as a person ) n look at Subhadra who smiles slightly...

Up-pandav asked question how Krishna start show his leela from that time ?how they all tolarate kansa's adharma...
Krishna asn them n said all GOD did...when human came to this world as human from n came from mother womb , his birth, illness, death n etc all pre -determined ...
Human has to sacrifice something or anything to establish dharama...
Ur fathers , pandav suffers lot but still didn't left dharma in dice game...ur mother Draupadi suffers lots still hold dharma...but when Adharma increase human has to sacrifice n establish dharama...
 then Krishna look at Draupadi n said what say Sakhi who was still in dilema 
Precap :-
Gopal start his leela n punishing Kaliya Naag 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh wowww... I missed today's epi... So Subhadra is Krishna's yogmaya.. :-D
hagen thumbnail
Thanks for the WU But in this they show subhadra as yogmaya so that means draupadi is not an incarnation of shakti and her name is also called as krishnaa .I am confused๐Ÿ˜•
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyam09

tthanks!!

my pleasure 
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanak.hot

Thanks for the update

my pleasure ๐Ÿ˜Š
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrincessFlavia

Oh wowww... I missed today's epi... So Subhadra is Krishna's yogmaya.. :-D

Thanks dear...
yes Subhadra is Krishna's Yogmaya ๐Ÿ˜ณ
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Originally posted by: hagen

Thanks for the WU But in this they show subhadra as yogmaya so that means draupadi is not an incarnation of shakti and her name is also called as krishnaa .I am confused๐Ÿ˜•

my pleasure
Draupadi is incarnation of Adi shakti parvati n along with  6 or 7 Goddess 
there Subhadra is Incarnation of Yogmaya
Adi Shakti n Yogmaya r not same ...
Draupadi called Krishnaa cause her color dark...

hagen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krishna_Sourav

my pleasure
Draupadi is incarnation of Adi shakti parvati n along with  6 or 7 Goddess 
there Subhadra is Incarnation of Yogmaya
Adi Shakti n Yogmaya r not same ...
Draupadi called Krishnaa cause her color dark...

Thank You so much ๐Ÿ˜ณ
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Originally posted by: hagen

Thank You so much ๐Ÿ˜ณ

my pleasure ๐Ÿ˜Š
klaroline thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[/B][B]Thanks for the WU ๐Ÿ˜Š