Raghav is now trapped

meenoopul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Dear friends
I was amongst the optimistic few until yesterday's episode- thinking that the wedding was all a dream...but now it has all turned into a nightmare

I wonder how Gauri found her memory overnight after 20 years...more importantly by marrying Pakhi, Raghav has trapped himself...

(A) He betrayed the love of his life to marry someone for whom he has no feelings
(B) Pakhi is now entitled to 50% in his business
(C) He is now the son in law of the Kapoors...so they will keep a constant eye on him so what revenge?

Am amazed how PD & team messed up such a nice show...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivanie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Overnight or a couple of hours
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They (CVs) are living in fool's paradise, where brains are very expensive
Barunash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
pd has not thought this thru look like it
Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
PD has not given thoughts where she can come out easily...Raghav will not come out of this mess...He is legally binded to Paakhi...They conveniently kept Gauri away at chawl from raghav to give us this so called unpredictble twist (most forum members predicted the revenge track)No comments for this crazy story lines of pawandeep
Deepukrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea this storyline seems to b very dumb.. Raghav s disgusting.. I can't c any kind of revenge towards kapoor's.. Now the only clan in distress s jus jadhav's.. Pls someone murder pakhi n her Colgate ad wala smiles.. I din c the episode.. Lu kafi hai.. They ruined a nice story.. Total disaster of story line n stupid revenge plan.. Wts the use of him telling I loved kalpi n ll always do dat who s going to b benefitted wid this? He has become mad..
anisha-anisha thumbnail
Big question ---- Why did he go for court marriage? After the deal he would have gone for a normal shaadi. I suspect something fishy. U think he might not have thought about the 50% NEETU WAS TALKING ABOUT. before signing the property papers. HE WOULD HAVE made Paakhi sign some other papers so that in future he could ask for proof of marriage.
SONIA6702 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so true...  nd gauri rembers evrythin xcept jadhav family... grt na... kalpi bondin ws of no significance...

BeyoundTruth thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jass1

so true...  nd gauri rembers evrythin xcept jadhav family... grt na... kalpi bondin ws of no significance...

When Ragav can forget Kalpi n Jadhav then y not Gajni?
Deepukrishna thumbnail

Originally posted by: jass1

so true... nd gauri rembers evrythin xcept jadhav family... grt na... kalpi bondin ws of no significance...

exactly.. Did she become ghajini?? She forgot abt kalpi.. N the whole clan..