Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

What you want from the writers..

-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello people. A lot of fans seem to be unsatisfied with what's happening in YRKKH these days. So please can you put forward your views of what you want in the coming episodes. A lot of tracks have been introduced between this track so it has taken too much time to end. Now,
What do you want from yrkkh after this track ends?

Please keep your demands/requests realisitc..since I'm going to send them to the cvs.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Seriously maryam!
Then I'm going to write it all.:)

I want a track in which Sneha makes comeback...

RESERVED!
-Maryam thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Dev.*

I want a track in which Sneha makes comeback...[/DIV]

RESERVED!

No offense but you're gonna get tomatoes from naksh fans if you demand for another kabab main haddi.   ๐Ÿ˜›
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maryam

No offense but you're gonna get tomatoes from naksh fans if you demand for another kabab main haddi.   ๐Ÿ˜›

I will cover myself so to not get stains from those tomatoes from naksh fans.๐Ÿคฃ

Kabab mein Haddi is the most interesting track which I can think of right now and Blast from the Past will be something new to watch as well so yeah ready for those good quality tomatoes๐Ÿ˜†, I will collect them all so that they do not get wasted on.๐Ÿ˜†.๐Ÿ˜†
-Maryam thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Dev.*

I will cover myself so to not get stains from those tomatoes from naksh fans.๐Ÿคฃ

Kabab mein Haddi is the most interesting track which I can think of right now and Blast from the Past will be something new to watch as well so yeah ready for those good quality tomatoes๐Ÿ˜†, I will collect them all so that they do not get wasted on.[L

OL].๐Ÿ˜†

no offense. But may be you should think again .
We've had enough of rituraj, sneha, Samar & antara.. Another one is definitely not needed. If 8 years later also someone else can try and break their marriage that would mean they are a disastrous couple.
I don't think any more tests are needed to prove their love for each other.
I don't know what I want from the next track. But definitely not another intruder. yrkkh is supposed to e close to reality ... In real I'm sorry more than 4 people do not try to wreck their relationship.
As for sneha, that's like way in the past. She's probably married now. And why would she come back in naitiks life when she knows he's married.. Has a kid.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maryam

no offense. But may be you should think again .
We've had enough of rituraj, sneha, Samar & antara.. Another one is definitely not needed. If 8 years later also someone else can try and break their marriage that would mean they are a disastrous couple.
I don't think any more tests are needed to prove their love for each other.
I don't know what I want from the next track. But definitely not another intruder. yrkkh is supposed to e close to reality ... In real I'm sorry more than 4 people do not try to wreck their relationship.
As for sneha, that's like way in the past. She's probably married now. And why would she come back in naitiks life when she knows he's married.. Has a kid.

Okay maryam, thanks for the advice!.
but honestly, at this point of time, I'm thinking of this track only as this will also focus more on Naksh rather than any other character.

I'm not saying that someone from past tries to break their marriage, nope, you're getting it wrong. I want something like Sneha is married, but have some problems in her life, one day she meets Naitik and he decides to help her, and here Akshara misunderstands Naitik and she tries to get her trust back by making efforts , in this way, lots of Naksh scenes can come in and lastly, Akshara can know everything, so here sneha is not trying to break their marriage but she plays a victim of bad marraige unfortunately. But later, Naitik fixes her marriage and makes understand his husband about Love by giving example of Naksh and hence the track ends.

Whats bad in this track maryam? think wider and this will be different because in this past is not trying to break marriage but something new for us to watch!.
DwarfStars thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Three chief things I want from the CVs are these:
1) Keep the tracks Naksh centric...they often delve too deep in tracks like the devyani track and Naksh are left almost sidelined.

2) For a change, bring fore some flaws in Akshara's 'perfect' character. Her character is becoming unrealistic day by day. I want my old Akshara back who learnt from her mistakes and wasn't perfect at everything. That was the beauty of her character which of course, has dwindled somewhere now.

3) Show us some nice, deep and emotional Naksh conversations (about themselves, not just others) once in a while. So much could have been explored in the recent breakdown scene of Akshara but the CVs simply let go of the opportunity. 

Edited by DwarfStars - 9 years ago
Mahi_Bhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mujhe Kya chahiye ye batane ki jarurat toh hai nahi per fir bhi 
Naksh 2nd baby ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and 

All types of SMP โ˜บ๏ธ
vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All I want is just naksh and naksh centric tracks and we used to get such nice naksh scenes before and now we hardly get them and we want to see more romance between them and of course smp and less of maheshwaris. Naksh going on nice romantic dinner and naksh doing stuff alone now that duggu is older and yes akshara to pay more attention to natik then do samaj seva that really bothers me when she worries about everyone else but her hubby and of course a bathroom scene would be awesome
As I m considered non naksh fan so dont know whether me writing is of any use but still..

I dnt want any hot scenes but only to behave as a couple, no 1 arm distance talks and enough of cheek pecks atleast I dont want them and no namesake scenes.i just want nice scenes like before, their adorable hugs and new scenes which can becalled romance, scenes that can bring cute and romantic naksh back..scenes which we feel like watching again n again..they seriously need to know that couple romance is not cheat kisses but much more romantic scenes can be shown..there are many resources availabe itself on tv to get ideas

secondly naksh track shouldn be only restricted to fights or birthday sequences.couples do have problems other than family problems which can fight together.
thankuEdited by desires - 9 years ago