Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Athena90

IF-Rockerz

Athena90

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

"Favorite people, favorite places, favorite memories of the past...these are the joys of a lifetime...these are the things that last."

1.)  Your thoughts on the quote?  Like it? Tongue

Yes, the quote is very nice and and a very meaningful one. Sets u pondering if all memories are indeed good! well it set me at least!
2.)  Okay, so who are some of your fave ppls?  Are they all your friends?  Your teachers...your parents..actors, actresses ...who?  And why?

Fav people my mom, grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins and to sum it up in one word - FAMILY. Well apart from that, I admire Christiano Ronaldo for soccer skills, Steve Irwan for his courage and conviction, A R rahman, Mother Teresa for her compassion, Gandhi for his leadership. I think there are alot of people i admire from different fields, and there is no way i can single them out saying this is my fav person!

3.)  Some fave memories?  (If they are personal ..you don't have to talk about them lolz..maybe u could just mention the date...which u probably remember.)

Well, fav memories .... hmmm well spending time with friends, my debating in front of people esp the first time. I will never forget that! The meeting with the minister, chatting with a few people. Well thse are the positive memories i wont forget.

4.)  Some fave places?  And what makes that place...one of your fave's?

Well, home and my grandparent's home. I dont really have a fav place and such. I think every place is great if the people there with u are. I mean, a home without people is known as a house. A sch without students and teachers is known as only a building. I think its the people that make a place. and as such i have no fav place!

Nice quote Megh and a great discussion!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "QOTW - Talking about favorites (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Innocent_Bachi

Goldie

Innocent_Bachi

Posted: 17 September 2006 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Its like touching ur heart what people say about u.(i think)they just tell u the truthLOL

2.)  Okay, so who are some of your fave ppls?  Are they all your friends?  Your teachers...your parents..actors, actresses ...who?  And why?

My fav friends are sumaria,mujiba,and pawandeep also shikha.My fav teachers are ms.oliver ms. kacob ms.kaur & mr.Greoge. i have a mom and a dad they both love me and i love themTongueMy fav actors are salman khan sahid kapur and.... My fav actress is rani murkerji (ofcoruse)diya mirza amirta roa ayesha takia prianyka chopra  and ....... Smile

3.)  Some fave memories?  (If they are personal ..you don't have to talk about them lolz..maybe u could just mention the date...which u probably remember.)

I have alot of memories that i can't think to pick oneLOLdon't worry ill tell u later.

My fav place is C.N tower nirgra falls wonderland and ontario place there my fav because when u go there the fun urell have will change every thing its so much fun and u get to see every thing from the C.N tower

Thanks di for asking us about our favesClap

Edited by mary kate - 17 September 2006 at 7:40am

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 17 September 2006 at 10:43am | IP Logged

"Favorite people, favorite places, favorite memories of the past...these are the joys of a lifetime...these are the things that last."

I love this quote!...it is really gud....an i really like the way itz worded....an itz really true...an itz true...these ARE the thingz dat last a lifetimeEmbarrassed  2.)  Okay, so who are some of your fave ppls?  Are they all your friends?  Your teachers...your parents..actors, actresses ...who?  And why?

My favorite ppl in ma life wud definatly be ma frndz an family...no dought!....an all ma frndz r ma fav. ppl in ma life...becoz they r alwayz there wen i need them an they alwayz help me wid ma problems!Embarrassed

hmmm....fav memories?...some r too personal...but alwayz remember the sleepoverz an the creazyness wid ma frndz till 12 midnight or sometimez 4 in the morningLOL

ma fav. places are definatly all the tropical places...beaches...anywhere i can spen time wid ma frndz is ma fav. places yaar!...love ma frndz to deathHugHugHug

SayNO2Fur.

IF-Rockerz

SayNO2Fur.

Posted: 18 September 2006 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

Nice Topic!Smile

Yesss, I really do lyk it, there r only some quotes which I actually understand properly, and this is prolly one of dem. It makes perfect sense, and Its true aswell. They are definetly the best part - our Favourites, dose are the things, we loveeee, or people we lovee!Big smile

Favourite people, hmm.. everyone in this worlddd, but if u ask for my favouritest people Tongue den, theres my Familyyy, my fwiendss, and my pets can be people for now Tongue.. and actors main toh only one person, Shahid kapoor Embarrassed..dere r others but dey arent actually my favz Tongue and all of em r my fav kyunki.. I love dem all a lottt Smile

There are too many, i reckon, all the  ache and bure memories i have had are my fav, because whenever i go bak and think about dem, they always bring me ache ache thoughts, dunno why, but dey just doEmbarrassed

Fav place, has to be my housee, my room Big smile Its my fav place because, I can do watever in it, I can shout as loud as i can, I can dance/sing, watever i wanna do in my room/house. I dont think i could do all dat anywhere apart from my house Big smile so haan, My housie/roomie is my fav place Big smile

fatmah5000

Goldie

fatmah5000

Posted: 20 September 2006 at 1:52am | IP Logged

i like this quote,simple yet meaningful..........Smile

my husband,he is everything to me......then my family,friends and last everyone who is near me.........Embarrassed............actually i never had favourite teacher.......ConfusedLOL

16th october 2003.......my wedding day......Embarrassed

my home....coz i spend most of the time with my family...dubai,i met my husband there.....india,coz i loooove shopping and here on IF...coz i met most wonderful people around da globeBig smile

love,

fatmah..........Big smile

lilyrose

IF-Dazzler

lilyrose

Posted: 21 September 2006 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Yes love the quote, really sweet and its mentions what matters most and its true, these are the joys Embarrassed 

My favourite pple are my family, my parents and bro who i'm close to Embarrassed and my friends who have always been there for me Embarrassed and yes actors Wink ofcourse Shahrukh Khan! Embarrassed Tongue even tho he doesn't know me i still love him Embarrassed

Fave memories is my childhood which I spent in India, I miss India sooo much Cry all the moments I spent with relatives there and going to places with my family, all the memories everytime we visit India now Embarrassed, also there's hanging out with my friends and visiting disney world/universal studios/universal islands of adventure, all family trips Embarrassed

Definitely India, I miss it sooo much, soo many happy moments and memories from there, also other places I have travelled to Embarrassed

Edited by lilyrose - 21 September 2006 at 1:40pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top