Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

meghavi

IF-Veteran Member

meghavi

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

Hey all,

Well ..im back ..heheTongue..and this is our quote of the week (QOTW Smile)

"Favorite people, favorite places, favorite memories of the past...these are the joys of a lifetime...these are the things that last."

Okay, below are some ques..to start off the discussion, and these are the type of ques which CAN be answered..by 1 word only..but since this is suppose to be a disussion, PLEASE do not give 1 word answers.

1.)  Your thoughts on the quote?  Like it? Tongue

2.)  Okay, so who are some of your fave ppls?  Are they all your friends?  Your teachers...your parents..actors, actresses ...who?  And why?

3.)  Some fave memories?  (If they are personal ..you don't have to talk about them lolz..maybe u could just mention the date...which u probably remember.)

4.)  Some fave places?  And what makes that place...one of your fave's?

Well that's it for this week! Smile

ML Dev Team!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "QOTW - Talking about favorites" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meghavi

IF-Veteran Member

meghavi

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

Yah, of couse (that's y I chose it lolz) ..and it's one of the quotes that keep you thinking for a while. Smile

2.)  Okay, so who are some of your fave ppls?  Are they all your friends?  Your teachers...your parents..actors, actresses ...who?  And why?

My family members and friends..are obviously some of my fave ppls in the world.  Besides all that, my fave ppls..would also be the ppls I admire, for examlpe..I admire Cristiano Ronaldo ..because of his soccer skills, the way he moves the ball ..etc..etc...and he's also hott lolz.  And last but not least..some of my fave ppls in the whole world..are on this very site. Big smileEmbarrassed

3.)  Some fave memories?  (If they are personal ..you don't have to talk about them lolz..maybe u could just mention the date...which u probably remember.)

Humm...some fave memories would be ..whn I get to see my friends ..who are not in Toronto..after a long time.  Ummm...July 30th 2005EmbarrassedLOL and some others lolz.

Well my HOME LOLZ.  Yes, my home is one of my fave places, only because..home is home. Big smileEmbarrassed  And Portugalll!!! OMG..it's my fave lolz.  I haven't been there or anything like that, but im a huge fan of the team - portugal - in the world cup ..so I began to really love that country..everytime someone says Portugal in school..and even if they're not talking to me lolz..Im always like "Wooohooo Portugal Rocks! Big smile" LOLZ.  Really I wouldn't mind..going to the street and screaming "Portugal..Portugal..Portugal."  Lolz..I just get so worked up ...hehe Big smileBig smile  Also ..I-F is one of my fave "places." EmbarrassedTongue

Virgo_Stars

IF-Veteran Member

Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

Ooo nice quote! love it and so true!

Its lovely! The best thing abt it is the truth in it. Very true and straightforward. I agree with it.

hehe u really wanna know coz the list is loonnggg. Ok my mom, dad, sis are my fav people. I have many fav friends both online and offline. This list of my fav actor and actress is too long to mention but u can take a hint frm my current sigs..lolz.. LOL

3.)  Some fave memories?  (If they are personal ..you don't have to talk about them lolz..maybe u could just mention the date...which u probably remember.)ummmm may 19th Big smile

My fav place will be New york and toronto coz i love fast places and these two are the fastest ones Embarrassed

desi_chick05

IF-Dazzler

desi_chick05

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

"Favorite people, favorite places, favorite memories of the past...these are the joys of a lifetime...these are the things that last."

I like this quote!Embarrassed its one of the few that i actually understandTongueLOL and i think it meanz like when u look back on your life you remember ur fave unforgettable moments Big smile

My favorite ppl would definitly be my familyEmbarrassedBig smilean my friends!Big smile an my frendz are kinda like family so...Embarrassed Actors an actresses arent my fave ppl because i don't personally know them that well..and i've never met them so i dont knw wut they're likeOuchTongue

Fave memories...spendin time wid my friendsEmbarrassed tha summer cuz it was soo fun goin to sleep after 1 ...wakin up in tha mornin lookin at tha time, seein dat it was 12 pm but not caring heheLOLBig smileTongue

My fave place is tha pne cuz i love roller coasters an its always so exiting an fun thereBig smileWink i also love vancouver cuz i was born and raised here...home sweet homeBig smileEmbarrassed an one of my favoritist [is dat a wordConfusedTongue] places is definetly india forumsBig smile because of the peopleEmbarrassed

Groovychick

IF-Rockerz

Groovychick

Posted: 12 September 2006 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by meghavi

its a great quote..simple and easy to understandSmile
and like they say..in yaadein.."baatein..bhol jaati hain..yaade yaad aati hain"lol..i just found some kinda relationship b/w fav things and neva really being able to forget themEmbarrassed

hmm..my fav ppl..i dont really judge ppl lyk tht..EmbarrassedConfusedbut anyone who i respect i feel r my favourite..and yea..i do respect my friends but a lot of other people tooSmile

my first day of nursery:Phehe..crying like hell..was too afraid 2 leave my mum and starting in secondary school..it was a totally new atmosphere..w/ no more asiansCryLOLand lots more..making frens in skl..going on holiday-(no..not all of them lol..the one where i went on my own..w/o my parents--thats the fav partTongueLOLand many more i cant think of right nowConfused..

my one and onlyy INDIA!!Big smilewhy..because..i love meeting up w/ all my frens..cousins..aunties..uncles..nana..nani..its always my fav part that i never really will be able 2 forgetEmbarrassedand oo..the main reason i like it over there and its my fav is because everyone treats me like a queen when i go there ahaha..

Tina xx

*Malvika*

Goldie

*Malvika*

Posted: 13 September 2006 at 8:06am | IP Logged

1.)  Your thoughts on the quote?  Like it?

Yeah sure, becoz it reminds me of many of my fave things in life....

My fave ppl in the world are my frnds, my family and that someone special too Embarrassed....but why? I dunno know why we like our family and frendz but for that special person is my special person becoz I'm a special person for him....

Yes,I won't ever forget the 15th of August, 2006 (It's got nothing to do with independence day!!) the 25th of August, 5th and 9th of September,2006 are the ones I recently remember. And of course, the evryday family dinners that we have are something special.We always share our day's happenings and this makes it special....and the family holidays we spend together and even everyday things like the break in school spent with frndz are special memories....

4.)  Some fave places?  And what makes that place...one of your fave's

My fave place.....um, school??? yeah, unbelieveably, I love school and home sweet home of course,and the local hangout mall,where I often hang out with frndz....the beautiful time spent there makes the places my faves.....

luv,Malvika

an0nymous

IF-Sizzlerz

an0nymous

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Yes, it's a very true, simple, and straight-forward quote.Smile

My family, obviouslyy.. my friends, they mean a lot to me, everyone on IF, and obviously actors and actresses.. but I won't get into that cuz the list is like.... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG.

Jan 5th, 2005.Embarrassed

Home, like they say, there's no place like home. India, and IF.Big smile

Edited by iiLOVEpanna - 15 September 2006 at 2:38pm

Pachu.P

IF-Sizzlerz

Pachu.P

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

Haila....very sweet quote...n...true also!

My teachers....ofcourse them who have been nice n easy for me!LOL....also i soooo love Princess Diana and Mother Teresa and BAPS Head Pramukh Swami Maharaj.....all 3 have/are contributing to the world.

They will become when i meet all my jaanus from IFEmbarrassed

I love India...i mean its scenery...love it...u can't hate that place(except if u go during summer times)...i also love Switzerland...well haven't been there but saw it in movies n im like WoW!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top