•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
does kalawati knows tara/nirmala has links to naqaab posh gang ???
otherwise how did he think that they will come to the place mentioned in that chit πŸ˜•

if mj and guruji had not come to that place then suraiya would have possibly got arrested by police and rp's plan would have flopped πŸ˜•... and wasn't suraiya pre informed by kalawati that cops will be there keeping an eye on them (since that chit was intentionaly thrown when cops were there) ,so if she tries to explode that bomb she might get shot by police πŸ˜• ... the whole thing looks messy...
jas No Kalawati doesnt know about nimmo & tara r together...
as Nimmo came into SM after kala was gayab...

But yeahh Kalawati has own doubt on Tara...which he even told Nandu about to keep an eyes on Tara..

as u said its sumwhere down the line bit looks hay-wire...πŸ€” it over all went over my head...

Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 9 years ago
confusion hi confusion hai solution kuch pata nahinπŸ˜•
solution jab mila to ...arre solution nahin mila na, issliye question bhula nahinπŸ˜†
aap ne iss sawal karke mere dimaag bhi gharab kar diya...😑
main ne logic dhoondhna chod diya hai...πŸ˜‰
Its a little bit confusing...!!!!πŸ˜•
But Indian drama mei itna logic mat dhoondo...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ...
Just enjoy...😊
I don't think she know nimmy is involved but has doubts on Tara. Maybe they will show kala has been secretly plotting everything and knew this whole time about Tara being with naqab posh gang. It's a trend in EBI whenever someone is away for a long time they get extra smart eg yug MJ. Maybe kala will also join the group
Originally posted by Dilsha

I don't think she know nimmy is involved but has doubts on Tara. Maybe they will show kala has been secretly plotting everything and knew this whole time about Tara being with naqab posh gang. It's a trend in EBI whenever someone is away for a long time they get extra smart eg yug MJ. Maybe kala will also join the group

Yeah I think RP is testing Tara out because he could feel that she had changed a bit too drastically so I feel like he has some idea that Tara maybe double crossing him. I agree with Dilsha about the getting smart thing πŸ˜†
I guess in a thriller mystery genre it's better not to question because often you'll be left without answers πŸ˜†
Just enjoy and watch the show for entertainment πŸ˜ƒ
Kalavati has her suspicions on Tara!!!

Also she knows that the masked gang keeps an eye on Shekhawat Villa and knows what goes on there!!!!

Edited by Shaina_b - 9 years ago