The Vampire Diaries

After PKYEK, DESI version of TVD!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

TVD-IANcrazy

Goldie

TVD-IANcrazy

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Please I don't think even KSG is a Damon material. I like him and his acting but no, no, he cannot be Damon.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MavenCut.SmokeySilence.kidsnameChelseaForEverAadatSeMajboorsanghita0000AyRa_RocksMS-meghasharmaBamonforever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "After PKYEK, DESI version of TVD!! (Page 4)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 15 May 2014 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Yep, thats true, KSG can't be Damon...he is a good actor but not my Damon! Actually, no one can be Damon except Ian, the role is tailor made for him!!! Gosh, I am not on the forum for a day and look at the number of pages this topic has crossed!!! xD

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MavenCut.SmokeySilence.TVD-IANcrazykidsnameAadatSeMajboorsanghita0000MS-meghasharma

kidsname

Goldie

kidsname

Posted: 15 May 2014 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AadatSeMajboor

that is also my first reaction when i saw the articleAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TVD-IANcrazyAadatSeMajboorAyRa_RocksMS-meghasharma

MischiefManaged

IF-Sizzlerz

MischiefManaged

Posted: 15 May 2014 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
PKYEK was pretty lame...and VD and SK were so wooden...anyone can come close AND do wayyy better then VD and SK in my opinionLOLLOL 

No one is saying that KSG can be as good as Ian because no one can play Damon better than Ian. But for the Indian version, I feel KSG can come close to being Damon. Way better than wooden Dsena at least. 

Anywho, I still can't get my head around Ratan being cast as Elena ShockedDead

Edited by MischiefManaged - 15 May 2014 at 8:01pm

MavenCutShamrozSaysTVD-IANcrazyiluvOriginals

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 16 May 2014 at 2:40am | IP Logged
well I read in TC that Karan Kundra will play Damon..stefan is not finalized yet but Ratan is Elena..Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvOriginals

AyRa_Rocks

IF-Rockerz

AyRa_Rocks

Posted: 16 May 2014 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

well I read in TC that Karan Kundra will play Damon..stefan is not finalized yet but Ratan is Elena..Dead
So they r serious abt this project?ROFL
This will look like a spoof/Parody which won't even provide the intended comic reliefROFL
I just wanna know whose idea is this and the selection of castClapROFLDead

P.S: They might name the serial as '101 ways to ruin a best show'

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kidsnameTVD-IANcrazyAadatSeMajboor

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 16 May 2014 at 2:55am | IP Logged
and it's not an ekta or balaji show it's Lost Boy Production..Vikas was part of PKYEK crew and now want to make another show with same concept but PKYEK was original for Indian Show. they can't bit it's popularity with this cast or by remaking it..Ekta tried to make good show but channel's time was near to end so she ruined it and turned to Twilight but showing Met is a vampire turned by Sid..Ouch and then killed Sid..but still it was good but this guy..they even using previous name of PKYEK..Fanaa was the first name then they changed it to PKYEK and now they will use it here..Dead

AadatSeMajboorBamonforeveriluvOriginalsVasusenaRadheya

AyRa_Rocks

IF-Rockerz

AyRa_Rocks

Posted: 16 May 2014 at 2:59am | IP Logged
I never watched that show too. In fact only now i came to know that TVD was remade. I'm not a fan of Indian shows. But i'm sure they r gonna ruin it with all the unnecessary drama and draggingDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TVD-IANcrazykidsnameBamonforever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top