The Vampire Diaries

After PKYEK, DESI version of TVD!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

.PheonixFire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.PheonixFire.

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 12:45am | IP Logged
I don't know whether they will find someone potential enough for Damon's role or not but Ratan Rajput as elenaShockedThe casting team is certainly insane.Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TVD-IANcrazyAadatSeMajboor

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "After PKYEK, DESI version of TVD!! (Page 3)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AyRa_Rocks

IF-Rockerz

AyRa_Rocks

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 12:49am | IP Logged
ROFLMAOROFL After reading this i want to say so much. But i'll restrict myself. No offense but TVD CAN'T be remade be it a bollywood,kollywood, lollywood or anywoodLOL. Not even Hollywood can do it again  with some other cast.TVD cast is IRREPLACEABLE. I'm sorry this news sounds like a joke and it's surely gonna be an utter flop project.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kidsnameTVD-IANcrazyAadatSeMajboor

AyRa_Rocks

IF-Rockerz

AyRa_Rocks

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TVD-IANcrazy

That has to be the biggest joke here. I don't wanna start laughing thinking about desi Damon/Ian. ROFL These people don't stand a chance. I like Karan Kundra but he is just not Stefan person. His personality and everything just cannot fit in here. And RR - no comments. ROFL No desi boy or girl can replace them. No Elena, no Stefan and never Damon. Period.
Exactly.This idea of remaking TVD is so crazyROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kidsnameTVD-IANcrazyAadatSeMajboor

ShamrozSays

Goldie

ShamrozSays

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Well not a fan of karan but i guess he will be good as stefan and plzzz if RR is roped in then she is fit 4 bonnie's role!! But not elena plzzzDead
As per damon 4 me KSG fits the role perfectly!!! Thumbs Up armaan( from DMG) and damon look almost the same 
Well their eyes r almost similar!!Day Dreaming

Edited by ShamrozSays - 14 May 2014 at 9:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddy25

MischiefManaged

IF-Sizzlerz

MischiefManaged

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I don't mind KK as Stefan but Ratan as Elena? Shocked Seriously? Shocked What the hell are they thinking? 
And I think KSG can come closest to portraying an Indian version of Damon. 

Edited by MischiefManaged - 14 May 2014 at 8:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShamrozSays

Achilles_Styx

IF-Sizzlerz

Achilles_Styx

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
The selection of leads itself is a big joke. ROFLForget about Ian , Nina and Paul..they can't even get close to Vivian Dsena and Sukirti Kandpal.Be it looks or whatever. Karan is nice but defo not a vampire material and Ratan..no wordsROFL.Awful choice.I would be pleased if they work on other supernatural concept rather than making adaptations of TVD and PKYEK.Lastly, love triangles generally don't work on Indian television.ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kidsnameTVD-IANcrazyChelseaForEverAadatSeMajboor.Chashmish.deboleena.mannaMS-meghasharmaVasusenaRadheya

balsimransobti

IF-Rockerz

balsimransobti

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Somewhat news is what the freakinh fudging hell .
I simply for once can't digest for god damn reasons like tvd is epic they will just ruin it . Moreover in India it will not be much appreciated as the type of chemistry is needed wd scorching initimate scenes ,kissing ,touching n all that .

Looking at casting I just wanna punch the casting director
From where the hell ratan fit . Somewhere I still cn digest kk as Stefen but ratan simply a big NO.what about most loved character Damon I don't think any1 will suit .

ShamrozSaysTVD-IANcrazy

balsimransobti

IF-Rockerz

balsimransobti

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Somewhere I think KSG will fit in Damon role by his looks

ShamrozSays-VildanaROSID-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top