After PKYEK, DESI version of TVD!! - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
WTH are they really serious no one can replace Ian Nina and Paul, they should really scratch this crazy idea
Karan Kundra is awesome as actor love him 👍🏼 wait to see who is Damon. 
They can try, nothing cost to try. Maybe will not be as TVD original, copy never can be awesome as origanl. But can be good for watch it. 👍🏼
I had to stop reading after Ratan Rajput as Elena just to laugh 🤣 🤣
Anyway, omg what are they thinking? 🤣 I don't like this idea..😆 I would prefer other actors, not because of their acting, but because they don't fit into the descriptions of the actual TVD characters.
And true, a good Damon will be hard to find 😆
It probably is Balaji, these ideas can only come from them 🤣
Ekta is gone mad! Like not again and really Karan as Stefan. No thank you!
Omg what?😲
And that to Ratan rajput as Elena🤣
Though I like karan kundra but stefan I don't think so...😕
Lol firstly I think they shouldn't make it its been already done and even if they want to make they should choose new comers I think 🤓

I don't know whether they will find someone potential enough for Damon's role or not but Ratan Rajput as elena😲The casting team is certainly insane.
ROFLMAO🤣 After reading this i want to say so much. But i'll restrict myself. No offense but TVD CAN'T be remade be it a bollywood,kollywood, lollywood or anywood😆. Not even Hollywood can do it again  with some other cast.TVD cast is IRREPLACEABLE. I'm sorry this news sounds like a joke and it's surely gonna be an utter flop project.
Originally posted by TVD-IANcrazy

That has to be the biggest joke here. I don't wanna start laughing thinking about desi Damon/Ian. 🤣 These people don't stand a chance. I like Karan Kundra but he is just not Stefan person. His personality and everything just cannot fit in here. And RR - no comments. 🤣 No desi boy or girl can replace them. No Elena, no Stefan and never Damon. Period.
Exactly.This idea of remaking TVD is so crazyROFL
Well not a fan of karan but i guess he will be good as stefan and plzzz if RR is roped in then she is fit 4 bonnie's role!! But not elena plzzz🤢
As per damon 4 me KSG fits the role perfectly!!! 👍🏼 armaan( from DMG) and damon look almost the same 
Well their eyes r almost similar!!

Edited by ShamrozSays - 9 years ago