Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 12 May 2014 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Ok so...if any of u have read Bombay Times or Delhi Times or Pune Times depending on your city, u must've read that Ratan Rajput and Karan Kundra are roped in to play leads in TVD's desi adaptation, "Fanaa". And I was like WTH?! Those two aren't even close to Elena and Stefan!
Plus, TVD had many dark and amazingly scorching moments which, I am sure, will not be a part of the show. Thirdly, the actors don't even look like teenagers! And I am sure that the Indian Damon will be the antagonist...the same happened in PKYEK...

Another thing, PKYEK was already a mix of TVD and Twilight. If u have watched the show, u must be remembering the two bros in 18th century, Maithili the princess. Abhay being turned into a vampire along with his brother...Piya looking exactly like Maithili, the doppleganger, and AbhIya falling in love...Maithili being very much alive coz Siddhartha had changed her into a vampire...whats the point in making another one with the same concept?

And who are they casting for Damon is the BIG question. The actor who played the Desi Damon in PKYEK was a really good actor. He may not be Smouldering, but he did give me the scary vampire feel... We all know that many people just watch TVD for Ian and Damon and I am doubtful if they will find the right actor now.!

Overall, I am doubtful with the lead casting and I am sure that Desi Damon will be the antagonist...they did the same in PKYEK...

And who all think that it is Balaji's show? The title is "Fanaa" and that was PKYEK's original title!

What do u feel? Will they find our Damon? Are the leads convincing?

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

fanfic99Arpita-archi...Ruhi77...-Swetha-TVD-IANcrazyAishahh_24LuvAbhiyaarjuhiAyRa_Rockssanghita0000AJ.morganMS-meghasharmailuvOriginals-VildanaROSID-.PheonixFire.romailaVasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "After PKYEK, DESI version of TVD!!" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TVD-IANcrazy

Goldie

TVD-IANcrazy

Posted: 13 May 2014 at 12:44am | IP Logged
LMAO @Ratan Rajput as Elena. ROFL
ROFL ROFL
That's all I am doing after reading this bulls**t. Sleepy

Edited by TVD-IANcrazy - 13 May 2014 at 12:44am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenidMavenCutNumayatvdluverr-DramaBeans-Aishahh_24AzureLichtrockstarashuAadatSeMajboorlittle_squirrelLuvAbhiyaarjuhiMisZoobieDoobiesanghita0000AyRa_Rocks-Sweetzo.Tuhi-crystalalenalavalinailuvOriginalsromaila

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 13 May 2014 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TVD-IANcrazy

ROFL ROFL
Lol forget that, just think ahout Damon!! Will they be able to find a Smoulderhalder in India?!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TVD-IANcrazysanghita0000iluvOriginalscrystalalena

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 13 May 2014 at 2:18am | IP Logged

ratan rajput??

lolz this is not happening ... no worries the project is defo not taking off with RR as elena :P

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TVD-IANcrazysanghita0000AyRa_RocksiluvOriginals

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 13 May 2014 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

ratan rajput??

lolz this is not happening ... no worries the project is defo not taking off with RR as elena :P

Exactly my point. They should go for a younger actress...maybe a newcomer for Elena. Even Karan K doesn't seem very Stefan to me...I wld prefer Karan Tacker or Karan Wahi. As for Damon...urgh, it will be the hardest ro cast someone for Damon!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShamrozSayssanghita0000crystalalena

ChelseaForEver

IF-Dazzler

ChelseaForEver

Posted: 13 May 2014 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Ratan Rajput? Karan Kundra? Lol WTH LOL
PKYEK is my all time favorite hindi show. They can't make anything close to it Thumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-sanghita0000MS-meghasharma

TVD-IANcrazy

Goldie

TVD-IANcrazy

Posted: 13 May 2014 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gauri-

Originally posted by TVD-IANcrazy

ROFL ROFL
Lol forget that, just think ahout Damon!! Will they be able to find a Smoulderhalder in India?!!
That has to be the biggest joke here. I don't wanna start laughing thinking about desi Damon/Ian. ROFL These people don't stand a chance. I like Karan Kundra but he is just not Stefan person. His personality and everything just cannot fit in here. And RR - no comments. ROFL No desi boy or girl can replace them. No Elena, no Stefan and never Damon. Period.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenidkidsnameSaniya93sanghita0000AyRa_Rockscrystalalena

TVD-IANcrazy

Goldie

TVD-IANcrazy

Posted: 13 May 2014 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gauri-

They should go for a younger actress...maybe a newcomer for Elena.

Or better they should just stop thinking about this project. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenidNumayakidsnameSaniya93sanghita0000crystalalena

Post Reply New Post

Go to top