Writers Corner

[Novel Length] Office Rendezvous Chapter 11 - Page 4 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

.Rhapsody.

Groupbie

.Rhapsody.

Posted: 14 June 2014 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Aaah, I've missed this, really! :D
I love how this is shaping up! :D
And I must commend you on your titles for the chapters.

Crackling, funny, amazing.

I promise I'll leave a looonger comment next time. :)

~Maya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Veil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[Novel Length] Office Rendezvous Chapter 11 - Page 4 (Page 4)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rutu83

IF-Dazzler

rutu83

Posted: 30 June 2014 at 3:10am | IP Logged
like i said before- i'm definitely becoming a fan of your writings!
pls pm me when you update this

Javeria3991

IF-Rockerz

Javeria3991

Posted: 30 June 2014 at 3:41am | IP Logged
wow this is another amazing and wonderful story.
you are a great writer. I am in love with your sweet and awesome stories.
Each update is very funny and i love the titles of each update
update next chapter soon and please pm me.

rev4eva

IF-Dazzler

rev4eva

Posted: 30 June 2014 at 4:46am | IP Logged
I can official declare myself as a fan of your works. Totally loved it...

felciya

felciya

Posted: 30 June 2014 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Loved it. 

Veil

Groupbie

Veil

Posted: 15 July 2014 at 7:36am | IP Logged

(11)  Pehchan Kaun?

Waves.

The white froth of the running water touched my ankles as I feel something light in my heart. The starlight shined over, a silvery blue forming over the outline of the waves that enticed me.

Wind blew across making my hair fly...

There was something in the air... It was dewy, fresh and for some reason beautiful...

I felt someone's arms go from behind, over my waist and before I could react to it, I was lifted over and twirled around. 

While I screamed in the most un-lady like fashion, I heard rich laughter echo in the air...

Laughter that I recognize, laughter that always make tremors run through my spine...

As I was put down on my feet, as the soft sand touched my feet, I felt his hands close my eyes, as he leaned from behind, his stubble rubbing against my cheek.

As I try to touch his cheek, he dives back, laughing.

"Not like that" he whispers, his voice velvety soft. 

I roll my eyes under his hand, at the cheesy way he wants me to reveal his identity, but the smile that always touch me whenever he is around, doesn't dim.

"Hello Kaun" I ask grinning.

"Pehchan Kaun" he says and his voice has that enthusiasm of a child's, while I bite my lip to control a smile.

"Rohit?"

I feel his hands stiffen just a little.

"Oh, is it not Rohit, is it Saurabh then?"

I grin more as I don't find any response from him.

I laugh as I push his hands away. He really thought I couldn't recognize his laughter, his touch, the warmth that spreads in my heart whenever he is around?

As I face him, I deliberately have my eyes closed, stopping myself from looking at the beloved face of his, and my hands touch his jaw.

"I can recognize you even with my eyes closed. It is only you after all, who could get this heart racing" I say as I blink my lashes to finally see his face, only to find him with a mischievous glint that is ever present in his eyes.

With his stubble slightly darker than I remembered he stood there, under the moonlight looking at me with warm brown eyes that could set my heart ablaze.

I murmur his name then.

"Saran"

I wake up with a start and it took me a puzzled million seconds before I had reminded myself to breathe. I push my hair away from my face and blink several times.

"It is just a dream. Just a dream" I chant over and over again until I feel my heartbeat coming back to normal.

I rest my head against the head rest and pull my knees to my chest, and put my chin on my knees.

What the hell was that?

They say that your dreams reflect your subconscious thoughts. Does it mean that I was lusting upon the stubble dude all along while he was blissfully ignorant of the direction of my thoughts?

I admit I always get weird dreams, but ever since I was a child the common theme of my dreams were I wanting to go to pee and not finding any washroom anywhere whatsoever. I later wake up to a mounting pressure in my uterus making me rush to the washroom. That was a classic dream I am so accustomed to. But whatever happened to me these days? This is not the first time I dreamt of him. At first Kaancha however accompanied the poor chap but now...

I shake my head until I feel the unruly mass that my hair is falling in my eyes. I mutter an expletive and push them off my face.

Do I really, like really, really lust on the guy?

Why had I not noticed that before? On second thoughts I am not sure I have checked him out enough to start lusting on him.

"Aaargh" I close my eyes with my palms, exasperated.

"Lack of sleep Isha, lack of sleep is messing with your sanity" I tell myself as I lie down on my bed, and close my eyes.

By the way, the last line I told him was so tacky. Am I reading too much of M&B or what? I am going to change my reading to crime and suspense immediately.

With that thought in my head I bury my face in the pillow and fall into a restless sleep.

Edited by Veil - 15 July 2014 at 7:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

felciyarutu83Javeria3991bookworm-ALS--

felciya

felciya

Posted: 15 July 2014 at 7:56am | IP Logged
I liked the title n spl weird dream It cracked me. When i read this part i started thinking about my weird dreams LOL Lovely.

rutu83

IF-Dazzler

rutu83

Posted: 15 July 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged
change to crime and suspense novelsLOL
and the weird dreams - don't we all have one of those Silly
lovely update
thx for the pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top