•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
I have seen shows with really dumb story lines but thi one takes the cake.  Kalpi was right in telling raghav that she was nothing but a challenge for him..  She rejected him and he had to get her to accept him.  As for pakhi man she is really what I have been saying all along a total blonde.  A guy tells you he has to marry you today and only today and you don't think twice you just do it.  which world is she from.  I hope Kalpi moves on and a new entry happens in this show with a guy that is more powerful and rich than raghav who really gives kalpi the world.
One more thing to add Kalpi you go girl give him anoher tight slap.  I hope she doesn't support him I don't think she will though.  I hope she shows him that he can't have both her and pakhi.  I hope they have a new entry for her but I get the feeling that Sammy is going to be paired with her now. 
Originally posted by sunyy

I have seen shows with really dumb story lines but thi one takes the cake.  Kalpi was right in telling raghav that she was nothing but a challenge for him..  She rejected him and he had to get her to accept him.  As for pakhi man she is really what I have been saying all along a total blonde.  A guy tells you he has to marry you today and only today and you don't think twice you just do it.  which world is she from.  I hope Kalpi moves on and a new entry happens in this show with a guy that is more powerful and rich than raghav who really gives kalpi the world.
yep watever may be reason rags should hav done dis to her ...and kalpi should move on shuld be successful in her career and yep want some other guy not rags
no offense
#team kalpi