Fan Fictions

Sandhir os- Mother's day special

priya.KI thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Mother's love-the cravat ion

"It takes someone really brave to be a mother, someone strong to raise a child and someone special to love someone more than herself."

-Anonymous

part 1:

Prologue:

Though I abstained her, though I absolutely loathed her very presence, though she lashed my soul, my being with profound amount of pain, though she had a cold shoulder for my complications, though she made me feel resentful when I needed her the most, yet my being muttered that I needed and extremely craved the love of my

Mother ' .

Randhir's p.o.v:

It was noon already, and a usual day, I held my temple to brush away the sweat,

I hated summers,

Vardhan sir composed his face darkly as ever, he was popular with his -stay-away- posture which he held to mandate his pupils with, his classes were always intriguing,

but today I felt bored,

I already knew what he was explaining,

I leaned forward to lay on the bench and concealed my frame behind jignesh, popularly known as jiggy',

I would usually doze away but today my interest drew in some other direction, there she was, I looked at her petite and delicate structure, my smile turned beatific as I gazed her, she wore a simple sky-blue kurti with a white patiala , though she never cared about the vogue, she looked like a statue of Venus come alive, her straight hairs floating with the wind, her almond eyes absorbed in concentration, her little kissable pair of lips flawlessly moving,
Anything I say about your beauty will sound so clich, so I will honor you with my silence

She twirled in my direction just then, as if she heard everything I spoke, she gawked at me and finally gave up and hitched away,
how dare she ? look away from me? , my being blackened,

Is this called love, I couldn't bear her appealing gaze away from me?

"so this is it guys, I hope tum log ye task Sunday tak prepare kare !" vardhan spoke with a bleak with an edge of enthusiasm,

And he hastened away following the pace of his anguish,

"sanyu! Chalo lets eat something, cafeteria chalein?" kaustaki pleaded, her one hand embraced with jiggy,

"tum log jav, muje kuch kaam hai," sanyukta spoke her eyes fuming in anger looking at me, she emphasized the words kaam',

I shot her back a -oh-thank-you-so-much- look,

I even fell for her sardonic smile, though I knew the reason behind it, I followed her the other day to her grooming classes, and ended up bluffing that I was some kind of industrialist and was looking for some real Indian grooming trainers, thankfully she fancied my confidence and hence I achieved a chance to torture my angelic enemy, the other day I had summoned everyone that whoever knit a perfect Indian style traditional kurta for me, would be called triumphant, and for that they had to meet me in person, though for others I just passed a note containing my measurements, but for my beautiful foe I never gave a chance to meet,

I grinned at my own efforts to coy her,

After everyone had gone, she got up frantically to face me and  thumped her way towards me,

"randhir, aj to dena padega measurements-" she spat still thumping her steps,

"umm, sochne do, if am available at the moment" I cut her right away faking to be busy,

"not today randhir, I really need to complete the work, and its high time" she grasped breath as she blackened at me,

"acha, umm, ha sochne do na fir" I spoke dramatically,

I loved a fight with her,

"you know what?" she spat eying her brow at me, "ill lend those measurements from prerna, she would help me anyway" she grinned like a child just solved a puzzle,

"oh acha? But that's cheating my dear" I retorted, my face in shock,

She was cleaver enough, because there was no way I could prove her wrong this time,

"and wo prove karoge kaise,?" she grinned In triumphant,  and turned to walk away,

"acha fine le lena measurements and anway I gave them all wrong ones" I spoke faking honesty, I couldn't let her go away now,

"umm, fine" she mouthed a pout , "par ab nahi"

"meet me in the ground 8.00 sharp" I spoke, my eyes held a fervor fading away though, and I turned to walk away, before she could retort.

"uughhh" her voice played through the class as I walked away.

Sanyukta's p.o.v:

I finally reached my dorm and reluctantly hit the bed,

"kaustu-"  I called up as I saw kaustaki before me, she looked dismissive, "wo didi surely help karegi na" I asked with a suspicious look,

"ha sure" she winked, her grim look fading away, "she'll collect the material today in the night and will deliver the needed tomorrow morning"

"Im sorry for the trouble" I poured honestly, as I gorged noodles mouthfully,

"its ok!" she smiled, composing a appealing smile,

She was a boon companion after all,

What randhir did not know was that main kisi aur se kaam karwari hon, bas measurements lene ka kaam mera ta, kaam bi hojayega kal tak and jeetungi bi meh hi.

I set the alarm for later, and dozed away,

--TRINGGG- -TRRRINGGG--    

I flinched my eyes wide open, and glazed at the source of the noise, horror crept through me,

It was 8.05

I quickly got up, hurriedly freshened up and ran out, I prayed my stars that randhir did not leave yet,

As I ran down the ground, there he stood, with no angered expression, he held a nostalgic expression as I neared him.

"sorry" I drawled.

Randhir's p.o.v:

always late, ek bar bi time pe nahi asakti, kya karri hai ye ladki,

Foot-steps interfered my thoughts along with constant panting, I did not have to look up to see who it was,

"sorry" she drawled like a child, a sulky child. "wo mein-"

"sogayi ti na" I cut her through, "aur kya expect krsakte hai tum ladkiyo se" I faked a bleak face,

She stammered a little to retort, but gave away, she collected her necessary things and walked towards me,

Sweet aura surrounded us, it was from her, I could stay through eternity watching her beautiful eyes, she had no idea what she did to me,

She simply walked forward and raised her hand to measure my shoulder, she was inches away,

I wanted to squish her into a warm hug, so I stared away in order to control my being,

She then proceeded down to my chest and paused there, she measured gawking,

I fought back a smile, as my stomach roared into butterflies,

She looked up at me suddenly as if she saw what she did to me, her expression blank, as if she was resisting something,

Was she resisting me? Did she feel the same way too? Does she-?

Just then, her almond eyes shot directly into mine, following a never ending gaze, I wanted to pull her further, but I shouldn't,

She limped away, her face still in pain,

It pained my heart, I couldn't bare her face like that,

"bola na, pehle ki , meh itna hot hu, you'll get carried away" I faked a smirk,

"uh?? Tum auro k liye honge hot" she pouted, her face back to her normal expression,

My heart relaxed,

"then what's with this face" I asked almost curiously,

Her face shot above in shock,

"wo am worried ki kal kaise milu maa ko" she spoke, her shock fading away,

"oh, little farzi, missing her mother" I teased, "itni choti hai bechari farzi"

"shut up-," she spat in reflex, "kal mothers day hai"

Mothers day?

My heart jerked into void, ground brushed away beneath my feet, mothers day? No wonder I don't remember things like this, she was never a mother, she was a woman who only cared her responsibilities,

I wanted to run away, I wanted to smash everything ahead, pain filled my heart, my soul bleeding internally,

"okay kal tak kaam khatam kardena" I managed to speak breaking, my face untouched by the feelings beneath, and I quickly walked away swiftly.

I couldn't let this woman do this to me again, I cannot yet again fall into this trauma, my being quivered as I entered my room,

Punch bag

This will help

I jumped near to it without looking away, trying to punch my pain away, punching my worry away.

Sanyukta's p.o.v:

I stepped ahead to measure his firm and muscular chest,

Such a muscular frame he held, like a greek god or something, his handsome frame just inches away from me,

I tried concentrating on my work as I held the tape against his shoulders and wrote the readings,

Suddenly I felt him wag about, I looked above, what I saw petrified me,

Randhir was gazing towards me, his eyes filled with passion, with love, with intensity in his peers,

Did he feel the same way as me,

Why in the world am I doing this anyway? My being cursed.

His topaz eyes did not flinch away, he did not drop the stare, he was watching me as If  held a charm on him.

I limped away, trying to hold my senses, I couldn't control anymore. I composed my features plainly.

"bola na, pehle ki , meh itna hot hu, you'll get carried away" randhir smirked.

Yeah? What the hell was I expecting from me? He and loving me? He just tricked me.

"uh?? Tum auro k liye honge hot" I pouted, my earlier expression fading away

"then what's with this face" he asked almost curiously,

Agar pasand nahi hu then what's with this worry?  

"wo am worried ki kal kaise milu maa ko" I lied, that was the first thing that stroke me,

"oh, little farzi, missing her mother" he teased, "itni choti hai bechari farzi"

"shut up-," i spat in reflex, "kal mothers day hai"

His features turned grave, it was as if the pain throughout the world had once shot him, my heart punched hard,

I did not mean to hurt him , nor make him remember the part he did not want to remember, how could I forget he always had some problem he never wanted to talk about,

I'll apologize, my being plaeaded,

Just when I was about to react, he spoke breaking the silence,

"okay kal tak kaam khatam kardena" his face held a simple smile as if all was ok, and he quickly disappeared,

I wanted to call him back, I wanted to comfort him, I wanted to embrace him until he would be back to normal, how could I do this to him, the person I loved the most?

Am sorry randhir, but I know you need to be alone now, I never intended to hurt you, please forgive me, my being cried.

I love you randhir, it cried again, please forgive me,

I was intensified with the words my inner-self just spoke, only to make me realize why all this feelings took its place in my heart, the answer was

I love him,

I love randhir, irrevocably.

Will I be able to calm his soul and give him the love he craved for? Will I be able to make him laugh effortlessly ever again? Will I be able to mend his heart?

My heart pounded, as I slammed against the bed.

Author's note:

Hello guys, this story is just a simple tribute for a lovely mothers day, though i am posting it late, I will update the next part soon, I have a thing for the cravation randhir held for a mothers love, please be sure to review.

-Priyanka(simi)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nothereanymore thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res..
will unres soonish.
mariya.kamran thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That was literally awesome yaar. Mother's day is such a special day in everyone's life. Such a sweet one. Keep up the great work. Lots of love xxx
priya.KI thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...mishti...

It is swttt

thank youuu :)
priya.KI thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandhirlover

res..

will unres soonish.

hehe, yep yep 😃
priya.KI thumbnail
Originally posted by: mariya.kamran

That was literally awesome yaar. Mother's day is such a special day in everyone's life. Such a sweet one. Keep up the great work. Lots of love xxx

Yeah, its a very prominent day in human's life,
and no one can take the place of a mother,
the next part will contain more of mothers love 😊

and thanks ❤️
priya.KI thumbnail
Originally posted by: srividhya68

awesome os

thanks yar :)
priya.KI thumbnail

Mother's love-The cravat ion

"Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall. A Mother's secret love outlives them all."

-Oliver Wendell Holmes. Sr.

Part 2:

Renuka's p.o.v:

It was the third time I was playing the video of randhir, he wore a short blue knickers with no shirt, and was fuming about not celebrating his birthday a

"I love you na beta! Mumma ko maaf kardo! Chalo dekho mein kya layi hu, tumhara favourite chocolate" my voice came from behind him,

He did not care to look at me, he was sobbing helplessly,

How cruel I was, I was never with him when he needed me, my being blackened in horror, cursing my fate.

He finally turned to face the camera with a cute pout.

How adorable he looked, my little bacha, my ranu-

Tears went awash through my cheeks and the video stopped,

I want you beta, I want you I frowned, holding my tight heart, beholding the pain within, mumma needs you.

Forgive me.

Jignesh's p.o.v:

"Kaustu-"I called, as soon as I saw her beautiful face; she glowed an appealing smile and ran into me,

"Jiggy" she called lovingly embracing me tight, "kaha ti tum, aur kal se ignore kyu kari ti" she spoke still pouting in her usual funny accent,

I pulled her cheeks a little smiling excitedly, "aj main tumko ma se milaunga" I grinned, joining my teeth. "bas surprise dene k liye ye sab drama ta"

"really !" she shouted like a baby,

Her cheeks flushing in red, how I loved her cute face, I passed her the saree I bought.

"ye pehen na" I winked.

"wow- so beautifulll" she yelled hugging me tighter, "I love you babyyy"

Anything for you my little diva,

I kissed her forehead as I pulled a chair to make her sit.

Sanyukta's p.o.v:

I stumbled into three persons already in my hastiness, I really need to meet my mother today, kaise bhi,

kaustaki kaha hai, shopping jana hai, my being groaned. As I entered the cafeteria.

I froze in happiness as I saw her lovingly smiling, adjusting some saree and asking if its ok,

Awe- jiggy gave her that? So cute.

I walked teasingly towards her and teased her, "ohfo love birds," and went about some usual talk,

"arey kaustu bolna hi bhul gayi, mumma k liye gift lena hai, chalo jaldi"

"sanyu -  wo!" she spoke stammering with puppy dog eyes, "actually jiggy muje apne family se milaney lejarahi hai"

"arey wa, its okay ill manage" I encouraged.

"na mein hu na" I heard parth behind me, imitating sharukh khan.

All of us roared into laughter, I loved chirping all day with my buddies.

I tried to convince parth ki I could manage all by myself, par wo mane ko tayar hi nahi ta, so I had to accept with him,

"thik hai chalo" I heaved, "koyi to mila" I spoke as I held his hand to walk.

Randhir's p.o.v:

My eyes pained as I tried to open them, my heart groaned into emptiness.

What's with this surge of pain building up in me? my being scowled. As I tried to get up,

I looked at my face in the mirror and that shook the hell out of me, my eyes bulged, my face drained, I was looking no worse than a hospitalized patient.

What the hell? I cried all night? I scowled, as I shoved into the washroom and touched some ice against my skin,

"muje ma ko dekhne jana hai"

I heard a voice ringing in my head,

" I'll take you sweetheart" my voice echoed automatically,

She was the only person who could make me forget this pain, I thought as I ran to get ready,

Blood boiled beneath my skin as I watched sanyukta held parth walking by,

So she was going to buy something, lets follow. My being ordered me

I simply followed it, I had no strength to think why I followed her,

After what seemed like endless amount of time, parth stepped out of the shop, his one hand gentlemanly holding her covers, and other pulling her cheeks,

I wanted to jump and beat him to dust,

"main yaha sa chali jaungi parth" she smiled as If she was convincing him.

"nooo, hum pehle bhi is baat pe baat kre, and am accompanying you" he spoke like a father saying no to his child, as he rubbed her hairs.

I couldn't resist anymore,

"par parth-"

"sanyukta mein tumhe le chalunga" I jumped eying parth furiously

"randhir, tum yaha kya-"

"ssh! Tumein apni maa se milna hai ki nai" I demanded as my teeth grinded against each other,

"isliye to mein use lejarahu na" parth interfered with suspicious eyes,

"haa, tumhare saat jayegi to she'll go until tomorrow morning" I spat, then turned to sanyukta, "kal classes bi attend karne hai grooming ke, remember?" I tossed a victory smile,

"umm-" she thought, "ha" she finally managed to speak,

What fancied me is, her face had a blush appearing while she looked at me, it went right through my heart, making its engine roar fresh, that second all the pain I ever had disappeared, did she blush for me?

"par tumhare saat kya plane meh jaungi" she finally spoke ignoring my eyes,

I stepped forward, and slowly touched her face, as I stepped front she raised her face, her cheeks blushing scarlet red,

She never denied me to go far, my being grinned like a monster.

I wanted to bend and take her inviting lips into mine, I wanted to crush her delicateness within me, she is mine, my inner-monster roared,

I touched her chin as she awaited my reaction, I simply turned it to the opposite side making her see my bike,

She gawked furiously,

What else she expected? My being grinned.

"bike hai mere pas" I grinned, remembering her earlier expression, she turned away from me, concealing her face.

"chalein?" I enthralled at her fascinating pout,

My sanyukta wanted me to kiss her? I smiled a natural smile.

"ha" she simply followed me,

And there he stood, parth was smiling at us both since then for some reason I did not understand, he then stepped forward and patted my shoulder,

"okay bhai" he spoke, still smiling, "take care sanyukta" he told and finally turned to walk away.

"thanks again" she shouted happily as my bike engine roared to start, she felt a jerk and her delicate frame thumped me from behind and she finally hugged me, only for some seconds though,

"slow randhir" she whispered behind my ear,

Shiver ran through my spine as I felt her breath on my ears, she never knew the things she did to me,

I gazed secretly at her face from the mirror,

Her hairs were dancing along with the wind, her lips turning into a beautiful smile, her one hand swaying with the wind, the other held the things she bought for her mother,

She was my beautiful princess, my charming foe, my sweet little class-mate, and my love,

---HOOORRNNN---

"Randhiiir!"

I shook away the thoughts to watch the arriving lorry; I was almost going to hit it when I took a sharp turn and slipped away safely heaving a heavy sigh,

"kya hogya tumhe" sanyukta yelled, her features drained in fear, "kaha hai dhyan tumhara, kuch hojata to?" I escaped a little look at her face to see her almond eyes in fear,

They were very beautiful, like a beautiful night, with a beautiful white moon shining with a heavy rain,

"randhir?" she gawked as she saw me staring at her, her cheeks blushing again,

"shush" I flinched, "do not disturb me"

"driving pr concentrate karo fir" she spoke in coy fighting back a smile,

Did she see me watching at her? Damn!

"acha aur tum kya karogi, muje dekh k enjoy karogi?" I spoke and managed to irritate her,

"wo tum karre te" she pouted, with a beautiful blush,

I could stop the vehicle right there and crush her lips in mine,

"oh hello! mein bas ye dekhrata ki tum muje kyu ghuur rahi ho" I spat faking anger,

"wo..." she stammered "mein bhi same wahi dekhriti" saying this she turned away.

I grinned helplessly at her,

I know my diva, you were looking at me, my being smiled as I rode the along to her house.

Author's note:  ha-ha! Here goes the second part, I know ye os thora lamba hai, and ye O-s se T-s hone wala hai, kyu ki ism eek aur part hai yet to come :p
read and review my friends.

-Priyanka (simi)

priya.KI thumbnail
Originally posted by: meenu1613

nyc😊

THANKS buddy 😉
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome dear.. Love it.. Thanks for pm..