Chat Clubs

~The 8th Anniversary ~ Of "PRITHVIRAJ_CHAUHAN" (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 36

PrincessFlavia

IF-Dazzler

PrincessFlavia

Posted: 12 May 2014 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Hey Arpita,

I promised you and here I am.Smile

After all, nothing can stop me when it is about PRC and MuRat.

Nice thread... very well made. And yes, I know how much time and patience it takes to make a global thread... so I can appreciate the amount of hard work you have put into it. And well, this is a success. After all, there has to be a first time for everything.

Very well done with the write up Apoorva. It is so well written. You should write more.

Great job...Clap Clap Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajat_FanaticArpimugfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~The 8th Anniversary ~ Of "PRITHVIRAJ_CHAUHAN" (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PrincessFlavia

IF-Dazzler

PrincessFlavia

Posted: 12 May 2014 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Got some information about Chauhan dynasty. It is not about Prithviraj Chauhan but about what happened to his family after his death. So thought of posting it here.

The Kosalananda Kavya depicts the history of Chauhan rule in western Orissa or Kosal region. In particular, it defaced the reality of the political conditions of Chauhan rulers of Patna (now Balangir) and Sambalpur area. It describe that the founder of Chauhan rule in Patnagarh was Ramai Dev who belonged to the family of Prithvi Raj Chauhan of Delhi. After death and defeat of Prithvi Raj Chauhan in Delhi by Muhammad Ghori a few members of his family escaped to a place called Manipuri ( a place in Uttar Pradesh) and established a small kingdom there.

It was described that the Chauhan king of Manipuri was killed by a Muslim ruler. However, his wife who was pregnant at that time managed to escape to the South Kosal tract or western Orissa. She was given sheltered at Patnagarh or Balangir and gave birth to Ramai Dev. Later Ramai Dev defeated Ashta Mallika,the then ruler and the feudatory chiefs under Ganga Vamsi kings of Orissa and established Chauhan kingdom in Patnagath (now Balangir). According to Kosalananda Kavya Ramai Dev was married to a Ganga Vamsi princess, the daughter of Gajapati's brother. Ramai Dev also build the Pataneswari temple who subsequently became the presiding deity of Chauhans.

This Kavya also describe the temple city of Sonepur as the second Varanasi of India. It states that Sonepur came under the Chauhans during the days of Ramai dev.Earlier Sonepur was ruled by Bhanja Vamsi kings and releated to Khijjinga Mandala.Pandit Gangadhara Mishra states that there were numerous temples at Sonepur prior to the Chauhan rule.Sonepur was the regional hub of Ganga Vamsi,Keshari/Soma Vamsi Kings of OrisaaA

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vd_bigfanRajat_Fanaticsammuratfanno1Arpimugfan

Arpimugfan

IF-Rockerz

Arpimugfan

Posted: 12 May 2014 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vd_bigfan

Originally posted by Arpimugfan

@arpi...well rtmc r truly gems as actors n i specially love mugdha a lot...she ws brilliant as sanyo n rajat ws no less n u can't evn think of d crazy things i had done in order to watch these 2 onscreen be it prc or dv during my childhood tymsLOL
Evn today wen i watch d last epi of prc, i m left wid tears in my eyes...it ws d most beautiful love story i hav evr come across
Umm...could u plz provide me wid d links of certain write ups on der love story... I wud really luv to read dem...plzEmbarrassed

About Mugdha Di Tho Jitna Bolu Kam Hai, She Is An Outstanding Actress n At The Same Time Such An Amazing Person, So Down To Earth, More Then As An Actress I Love Her As A Person Embarrassed

and Ofcourse Rajat Is A Briliant Actor,

They Both Are Very Very Talented, Love Them!

Even I Had Tears In My Eyes On The Last Episode Of PRC n I Actually Cried On Sanjam's Death, Rajat n Mehul Rocked In It.

Writtings, You Means FF/SS or Writtings On Episodes?

Oh ya...hw cn i forget sanjam's death...dat ws heart wrenching yrCry...both rajat n mehul rocked in it
N apart frm dat i also cried wen prithvi n sanyo met in d cave during d misunderstanding track n both of dem didn't talk to each other...dat ws by far d best scene enacted by rajat mugdha wer dey had a silent conversation through der eyes
Love dem n miss those days so muchCry
U can't evn think hw happy i m ryt nw dat finally i m able to discuss abt my fav prithvi-sanyo after 8 long years...thnq so much fr creating dis threadBig smile

N abt writings, i wud love to read some analysis of der love story potrayed onscreenEmbarrassed

You Are Most Welcome Dear,

Actually That Time Unfortunately Analysing Ka Chalan Nehi Tha So Peoples Used To Have Simple Discussions Only,

You Know What Whenever I Makes Some Analysing Posts On On-Going Serials, I Feel Realy Bad Ki Kash Kash Koi RTMC Forum Hota Where I Can Make Posts On Them!

But I Made Some Analysis Posts On PRC, Raat Ko Dhundke Post Karti Hnu!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vd_bigfan

Arpimugfan

IF-Rockerz

Arpimugfan

Posted: 12 May 2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessFlavia

<font color="#006600">Hey Arpita,</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#006600">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#006600">I promised you and here I am.Smile</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#006600">After all, nothing can stop me when it is about PRC and MuRat.</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#006600">Nice thread... very well made. And yes, I know how much time and patience it takes to make a global thread... so I can appreciate the amount of hard work you have put into it. And well, this is a success. After all, there has to be a first time for everything.</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#006600">Very well done with the write up Apoorva. It is so well written. You should write more.</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#006600">Great job...ClapClapClap</font>
Thank You So Much, n Thanks For Sharing Historical Stuffs Big smile

vd_bigfan

Groupbie

vd_bigfan

Posted: 12 May 2014 at 8:35am | IP Logged

@arpi...well rtmc r truly gems as actors n i specially love mugdha a lot...she ws brilliant as sanyo n rajat ws no less n u can't evn think of d crazy things i had done in order to watch these 2 onscreen be it prc or dv during my childhood tymsLOL
Evn today wen i watch d last epi of prc, i m left wid tears in my eyes...it ws d most beautiful love story i hav evr come across
Umm...could u plz provide me wid d links of certain write ups on der love story... I wud really luv to read dem...plzEmbarrassed

About Mugdha Di Tho Jitna Bolu Kam Hai, She Is An Outstanding Actress n At The Same Time Such An Amazing Person, So Down To Earth, More Then As An Actress I Love Her As A Person Embarrassed

and Ofcourse Rajat Is A Briliant Actor,

They Both Are Very Very Talented, Love Them!

Even I Had Tears In My Eyes On The Last Episode Of PRC n I Actually Cried On Sanjam's Death, Rajat n Mehul Rocked In It.

Writtings, You Means FF/SS or Writtings On Episodes?

Oh ya...hw cn i forget sanjam's death...dat ws heart wrenching yrCry...both rajat n mehul rocked in it
N apart frm dat i also cried wen prithvi n sanyo met in d cave during d misunderstanding track n both of dem didn't talk to each other...dat ws by far d best scene enacted by rajat mugdha wer dey had a silent conversation through der eyes
Love dem n miss those days so muchCry
U can't evn think hw happy i m ryt nw dat finally i m able to discuss abt my fav prithvi-sanyo after 8 long years...thnq so much fr creating dis threadBig smile

N abt writings, i wud love to read some analysis of der love story potrayed onscreenEmbarrassed

You Are Most Welcome Dear,

Actually That Time Unfortunately Analysing Ka Chalan Nehi Tha So Peoples Used To Have Simple Discussions Only,

You Know What Whenever I Makes Some Analysing Posts On On-Going Serials, I Feel Realy Bad Ki Kash Kash Koi RTMC Forum Hota Where I Can Make Posts On Them!

But I Made Some Analysis Posts On PRC, Raat Ko Dhundke Post Karti Hnu!
Oh haan...koi baat nhi...aap aaram se dhund kr post kr dena...thnx a ton arpi diEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpimugfan

Arpimugfan

IF-Rockerz

Arpimugfan

Posted: 12 May 2014 at 9:27am | IP Logged

What An Amazing Scene It Was!

krinal5chhayalsammuratfanno1Rajat_FanaticPrincessFlavia

Arpimugfan

IF-Rockerz

Arpimugfan

Posted: 12 May 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aalyajuneja24krinal5chhayalsammuratfanno1Rajat_FanaticPrincessFlavia

arsafar

Goldie

arsafar

Posted: 12 May 2014 at 10:03am | IP Logged
WOW What a lovely thread...8 LONG YEARS...

I loved the show and more of all i loved the young couple "Jangli Billi" and "Bigra Raies"...and their friends...there are no friends like them... <3

I Love the beginning so much that i actually watched re-runs when they showed on SkyArts here in the UK...amazing show...and nothing could and would ever replace it...

Thanks for the thread...hoping to see them work together again in the near future...

NehArabellakrinal5chhayalRajat_FanaticArpimugfan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top