Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vd_bigfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Congo to all d PRC fans😃...i accidentally came across dis topic n couldn't stop myself frm commenting cz i hav been a huge prc fan bt ws vry small at dat tym n didn't evn knw abt india forums...dis hs been my 1st evr fav shw n i hav been a crazy fan of prithvi-sanyogita/ rajat-mugdha n evn today after watching so many shows i don't think anything can replace d amazing love story of prithvi-sanyo...dat ws really an eternal love story n vry close to my heart...kudos to u guys fr still keeping it alive👏
Congratz once again😳
Happy anniversary😛
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vd_bigfan

Congo to all d PRC fans😃...i accidentally came across dis topic n couldn't stop myself frm commenting cz i hav been a huge prc fan bt ws vry small at dat tym n didn't evn knw abt india forums...dis hs been my 1st evr fav shw n i hav been a crazy fan of prithvi-sanyogita/ rajat-mugdha n evn today after watching so many shows i don't think anything can replace d amazing love story of prithvi-sanyo...dat ws really an eternal love story n vry close to my heart...kudos to u guys fr still keeping it alive👏

Congratz once again😳
Happy anniversary😛

Thank You Dear, Our Day Starts With PRC/RTMC n Ends With PRC/RTMC. 😆

We Keep An Eye On Not Only RTMC But Each n Every Stars Of PRC, We Are THAT MUCH CRAZY About PRC.
vd_bigfan thumbnail
@arpi...well rtmc r truly gems as actors n i specially love mugdha a lot...she ws brilliant as sanyo n rajat ws no less n u can't evn think of d crazy things i had done in order to watch these 2 onscreen be it prc or dv during my childhood tyms😆
Evn today wen i watch d last epi of prc, i m left wid tears in my eyes...it ws d most beautiful love story i hav evr come across
Umm...could u plz provide me wid d links of certain write ups on der love story... I wud really luv to read dem...plz😳
virmanxyz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
happy 8th anniversary pc was one of t best historial shows on indian television
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Originally posted by: vd_bigfan

@arpi...well rtmc r truly gems as actors n i specially love mugdha a lot...she ws brilliant as sanyo n rajat ws no less n u can't evn think of d crazy things i had done in order to watch these 2 onscreen be it prc or dv during my childhood tyms😆

Evn today wen i watch d last epi of prc, i m left wid tears in my eyes...it ws d most beautiful love story i hav evr come across
Umm...could u plz provide me wid d links of certain write ups on der love story... I wud really luv to read dem...plz😳

About Mugdha Di Tho Jitna Bolu Kam Hai, She Is An Outstanding Actress n At The Same Time Such An Amazing Person, So Down To Earth, More Then As An Actress I Love Her As A Person 😳

and Ofcourse Rajat Is A Briliant Actor,

They Both Are Very Very Talented, Love Them!

Even I Had Tears In My Eyes On The Last Episode Of PRC n I Actually Cried On Sanjam's Death, Rajat n Mehul Rocked In It.

Writtings, You Means FF/SS or Writtings On Episodes?
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Rajat Was Teaching Mugdha Di Horse Riding, They Were So Comfortable With Each Other 😳
vd_bigfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arpimugfan

About Mugdha Di Tho Jitna Bolu Kam Hai, She Is An Outstanding Actress n At The Same Time Such An Amazing Person, So Down To Earth, More Then As An Actress I Love Her As A Person 😳

and Ofcourse Rajat Is A Briliant Actor,

They Both Are Very Very Talented, Love Them!

Even I Had Tears In My Eyes On The Last Episode Of PRC n I Actually Cried On Sanjam's Death, Rajat n Mehul Rocked In It.

Writtings, You Means FF/SS or Writtings On Episodes?

Oh ya...hw cn i forget sanjam's death...dat ws heart wrenching yr😭...both rajat n mehul rocked in it
N apart frm dat i also cried wen prithvi n sanyo met in d cave during d misunderstanding track n both of dem didn't talk to each other...dat ws by far d best scene enacted by rajat mugdha wer dey had a silent conversation through der eyes
Love dem n miss those days so much😭
U can't evn think hw happy i m ryt nw dat finally i m able to discuss abt my fav prithvi-sanyo after 8 long years...thnq so much fr creating dis thread😃

N abt writings, i wud love to read some analysis of der love story potrayed onscreen 😳

ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi MuRat and PRC fans...

A very happy 8th anniversary of Dharti Ka Veer Yoddha Prithviraj Chauhan.😊

8 years... * years of association with MuRat... 8 years of cherishing this story... and still it is not enough. It was never enough. This story was all encompassing, it had all the elements in it... Dedication, Determination, Duty towards one's elders, Duty of a king towards his people, Loyalty, Friendship worth dying for, Patriotism, Tolerance for others - even the enemies and Love - A love which knew no boundaries, no enmity, a Love which in spite of all the problems, managed to overcome and get united...

And of course, it gave us our darlings Rajat and Mugdha.😊

I don't have much to say, as Apoorva has summed it up all so beautifully. So, hope I will be back with some historical information about PRC. 

Till then..
Bye
See you all soon
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Sundari n Hazarimal 😳

Sundari > Patni Humesha Pati K Do Kadam Peeche Hi Chale Ji 😆
ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Arpita,

I promised you and here I am.😊

After all, nothing can stop me when it is about PRC and MuRat.

Nice thread... very well made. And yes, I know how much time and patience it takes to make a global thread... so I can appreciate the amount of hard work you have put into it. And well, this is a success. After all, there has to be a first time for everything.

Very well done with the write up Apoorva. It is so well written. You should write more.

Great job...👏 👏 👏