Page 2 Page 36

Arpimugfan

IF-Rockerz

Arpimugfan

Posted: 12 May 2014 at 12:16am | IP Logged
WELCOME To This Special Thread, On A Very Special Day,

The 8th ANNIVERSARY Of

"Dharti Ka Veer Yudha, PRITHVIRAJ CHAUHAN"

It Was A Hindi Serial (2006-2009) By Sagar Arts, Opening TRP 4.00 Starring RAJAT Tokas, MUGDHA Chaphekar, PARIVA Pranati n AANGAD Bedi (Due To Rajat-Mugdha JODI's Huge Popularity as Their Romantic Track Of Koteshwar Yatra Got 5.9 TRP at THAT TIME, Sagars Had To Make Some Changes In The Duration Of Young Prithvi-Sanyogita's Love Track and as a Part Of That Change Pariva Pranati n Aangad Bedi Got Replaced By ANAS Rashid n PUJA Joshi and In 2008 Puja Joshi Got Replaced By SHEETAL)

But Soon The Serial Became MORE Then Just A Show To The Viewers,

It Had Real History, Fiction Drama, Outstanding War Sequences, Romance, Tragedy, Comedy, Love, Friendship, Political Story EVERYTHING In It, ALL In ONE.

And It Had Amazing n Verry Very Talented Stars, Like Rajat, Anas, Mugdha, Puja, Sheetal, Gaurav, Lavina, Harsh, Mehul, Swini, Jai, And Many More,

Today Is 8th Anniversary Of Prithviraj Chauhan!

8 Years _ A Long Time, We Appreciate The WHOLE TEAM Of PRITHVIRAJ CHAUHAN As They Are Doing RAJ In Our Hearts 8 Saal Se,

Thank You Sagars For Giving Us Prithviraj Chauhan n Rajat-Mugdha!

Idea n Starts Up Writting > Arpita (Me) n Creations > Khushi Di n Jamuna,

Edited by Arpimugfan - 12 May 2014 at 3:17am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

ponnuzSonia_prcAarushiJjvd_bigfanojas143monikaberwaNehArabellaneha_onlysparksflysammuratfanno1krinal5chhayalAnkYa-spartacus-nbw16Rajat_FanaticScribble_TweetyPrincessNAmor.-Swetha-NirvrithiArooj.MRajeshree53hetvi.ipkkndarsafarpranita1202Rabertmonasw123AniKarocks-aady-angelic.pariramita94PrincessFlaviaPoonamjayaswal..-DeViLiA-..chahat4uprc_fan1Intrepidaash91...anika...--Janvie--mannu_minnieKrupaliveeranusweetystubborn-Gaganjot-smallwonderThe.Patthaaka.iluvOriginalsFatima_QSaiSadithyanGandivDhariMallika-E-BhaisPureBliss..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~The 8th Anniversary ~ Of "PRITHVIRAJ_CHAUHAN"" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arpimugfan

IF-Rockerz

Arpimugfan

Posted: 12 May 2014 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Mugdha Di's Statement>

Rajat's Statement > "We Could Read Each Others Eyes"

AWARDS >

Rajat = ' Best Child Actor ' Star Parivar Awards (2007)

Rajat_Mugdha = ' Best Yogya Jodi ' Star Parivar
Awards (2007);

Rajat = ' Best Child Actor ' Gold Awards (2007)
' Best child actor ' Indian Telly Awards (2007)
' Best Actor (Popular) ' Indian Television Academy Awards (2007)

"Eight Years Of Glory"

A valiant warrior, a fearless rajput,a tale of BRAVERY, HONOUR,
LOVE and FRIENDSHIP!

The story of a man, immortalised for courage, valour and fearlessness. A man who represented the bulwark of the Rajput resistance to the marauding invasions of
Mohammed Ghauri. An eternal love story-the story of the ''WARRIOR KING'' who rode of
with his enemy's daughter on the day of her Swayamvar.

This is the story of the life and times of Prithviraj Chauhan as we know it. This is a series that explores nuances untouched by history-it tells the story of the MAN
behind the WARRIOR, the PASSION behind his LOVE story, the FRAILITIES underneath his COURAGE. This is the story of the
life and times of Prithviraj
Chauhan and more..!!

It's been six years since the show ended, still it remains fresh in our
heart and souls and today is it's 8th anniversary (12.05.2006)

I have seen many love stories, heard many but nothing to beat the MAGIC of Prithviraj-Sanyogita!!

When Sagar Arts decided to bring the life of PRC, before us they coined it DHARTI KA VEER YODHA
PRITHVIRAJ CHAUHAN!! It took 10 years for the show to come alive, it underwent many changes, faced many
competitions..still it overcame all obstacles and came out with flying colours, opened with a TRP of 4.0 which is still an unbroken record for any show or historical show!!

I have never seen such a
PASSINATE LOVE STORY ever or a show like this!!
A love story which never ended on a happy note!! A story which defines the purity of love, which was incomplete yet complete in it's own sense!! Some stories end like this, because they are
destined to live beyond
ETERNITY!!!

The show and the pair are
CLASSICS in themselves, can't be RE-MADE, REPLACED or COMPARED!!!

It was not just a love story but also about the life of The Great Prithviraj Chauhan, that's what makes it stand out in the crowd!!

There are many good-looking pairs but RAJAT-MUGDHA's PAIR is BEYOND COMPARISON!!

There's an EXQUISITIVE PAIR...there was something between the two, some spark, in their eyes, they used to say so many things by just looking at each other!! They understood each other so well that they knew ki dusra kya karne
vala hai..they could actually read each other

Till today, no one became
succesful in taking your place nor can they be..because your magic
is so INTENSE..that we just can't get over it!!

Written By, "Apoorva Sondh" Creations Credit > Me n Khushi Di, Idea > Me Embarrassed

Edited by Arpimugfan - 12 May 2014 at 2:19am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

aalyajuneja24vd_bigfanmonikaberwaAnkYaRajat_Fanaticsparksflymaaneet4evrkrinal5chhayalsammuratfanno1Amor.-Swetha-pranita1202Rajeshree53Rabertmonaangelic.pariPoonamjayaswalPrincessFlaviaprc_fan1--Janvie--ash91mannu_minniesweetystubbornGandivDhariiluvOriginalsFatima_QSaiSPureBliss

Arpimugfan

IF-Rockerz

Arpimugfan

Posted: 12 May 2014 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Note > Till Now Each n Every Special Threads Of Prithviraj Chauhan & DharamVeer (Starring Rajat Mugdha Vikrant) Were Made By Khushi Di (Amor) But For Some Personal Reasons She Could Not Make It This Time, So 1st Time I Made Such A Special Thread, I Know Its Not That Good As Khushi Di Used To Make Sorry For That, Plz Mannage With It, n I Am Dedicating This Thread To My Beloved Khushi Di, As I Consider Myself As Her Student So My 1st Global Thread Work I Am Dedicating To My Teacher, THIS IS FOR YOU DIDUUU,

PRC ROCKS, RTMC ROCKS!

Thank You, Embarrassed

Edited by Arpimugfan - 12 May 2014 at 2:33am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajat_Fanatickrinal5chhayalsammuratfanno1sparksflyAmor.-Swetha-pranita1202Rajeshree53RabertmonaPrincessFlavia--Janvie--sweetystubbornSaiSFatima_QiluvOriginals

Arpimugfan

IF-Rockerz

Arpimugfan

Posted: 12 May 2014 at 3:24am | IP Logged
The Thread Is Open Now, ENJOY!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sammuratfanno1-Swetha-Amor.Rajeshree53Fatima_Q

sammuratfanno1

sammuratfanno1

Posted: 12 May 2014 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Amazing thread Arpi Clap

'Dharti ka veer yodha prithviraj chauhan' This show it made me fall in love with it. It had everything in it from amazing star cast to amazing story! Loved every episode of it. iss show ke baare mein jitna bhi bolo kam h. its been 8 years but still its ruling our hearts!

It gave us our rajat and mugdha di, our MuRat! Sagars thanku so much for PRC! nothing could compete with it... it was,is and will always be the best historical show ever!

Rajat_Fanatic-Swetha-Rajeshree53--Janvie--Arpimugfan

Rajat_Fanatic

Rajat_Fanatic

Posted: 12 May 2014 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for making this thread Arpi! I so badly wanted one! Smile
You have done a decent job with it! Thumbs Up

Happy  8th Anniversay to all PRC fans!! 

Hope you'll enjoy here and will like the efforts made by everyone for making this SPECIAL THREAD...especially the creator ARPITA! 
 Have Fun people!

Will love to see commnts coming up! Embarrassed

Love Apoorva!

Edited by Murat_Fan - 12 May 2014 at 4:58am

Cuterajatloversammuratfanno1-Swetha-Rajeshree53Arpimugfan

Arpimugfan

IF-Rockerz

Arpimugfan

Posted: 12 May 2014 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Thanks Sam n Apu, I Am Glad You Guys Liked It. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: