Gul's Habit of Repeating :p

mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I just realized watching a few old episodes, Gul loves reusing things and people in her shows. 
Not only did she reuse Khushi's house as Sanam's house in QH2, but also this: 

Yup. That's the same coffee shop that Sanam had first applied to in Bhopal. Here it is in QH2: 

AND! 

If you look closely at the same episode from QH1 (top from above), the girl now playing Shazia, Aahil's sister, was previously cast as a girl Ayaan was after. 😉😆:

And here she is in QH2: 

Thoughts? 😳

P.S.: I know it's super random haha but what to do. 😆
Edited by mochhug - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Bechari ko iss beadle break toy mil Gaya 
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What great observation you have 👍🏼
iPerfection thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG your observation is so strong!!
Gulu u better watch out next time cos we have here some fans with super strong lenses hahaha

PS: couldn't she find another girl to play Shazia who was not casted 20 years ago?? :P
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Do you watch Ekta serials? She uses most of the mansion BGM etc again n again... its not just 4lions n Balaji.. All PH does so!

Also Gul reusing sets is justified coz 4lions are financially poor PH
mochhug thumbnail

Originally posted by: iPerfection

OMG your observation is so strong!!

Gulu u better watch out next time cos we have here some fans with super strong lenses hahaha

PS: couldn't she find another girl to play Shazia who was not casted 20 years ago?? :P

Hahaha exactly! 😆
mochhug thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RohitMaxwell-

Do you watch Ekta serials? She uses most of the mansion BGM etc again n again... its not just 4lions n Balaji.. All PH does so!

Also Gul reusing sets is justified coz 4lions are financially poor PH

Really? 😲

I had no idea. But now that I think about it, it makes sense 😆
iPerfection thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ekta even uses same background musics for her shows!! I have hearing the same BG musics again and again. In this case Gul is not like her :P
Gullu has awesome choice for music. Be it Geet or IPKKND or QH. I love the BG musics in her shows! Always fresh and new!!
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
#Mochhug yes they are poor PH! thry lack investors! With Ksg joining them as co-producer might change their fate! Din you know Ksg used to wear his outfit initial QH days, Archana used to waer her outfits as Khushboo... Also She gave no designer outfits to Zoya, no designer, no make up artist! unable to bear outdoor shoot expense without sponsoor's & zee's financial supports
mochhug thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RohitMaxwell-

#Mochhug yes they are poor PH! thry lack investors! With Ksg joining them as co-producer might change their fate! Din you know Ksg used to wear his outfit initial QH days, Archana used to waer her outfits as Khushboo... Also She gave no designer outfits to Zoya, no designer, no make up artist! unable to bear outdoor shoot expense without sponsoor's & zee's financial supports

I knew KSG used his own formal wear for the show initially, but I had no idea it was cause the PH is so poor 🤣

I pray KSG as a co-producer changes their luck 😆