Team of Sony TV's Maharana Pratap celebrates Maharana Pratap Jayanti

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
I found this!! Sorry if already posted!!!

-------------------------------------------

Well, seems like the team of Bharat Ka Veer Putra...Maharana Pratap (Contiloe Entertainment) on Sony Entertainment Television is getting quite a few reasons to celebrate.

After we reported about the show completing 200 episodes recently and getting a time slot extension, today (9 May) the team has got together to celebrate Maharana Pratap Jayanti on the sets.

The day which marks the birthday of the powerful Marathi ruler, is being celebrated with full pomp on the show that is based on the lives of the king.

Talking on the same, Faisal Khan who plays the younger Pratap shares, "Last year we all celebrated the day as my birthday, but today we are celebrating the birthday of Maharana Pratap. We have got a cake and having loads of fun together. The 200 episodes party was missed by me, hence I am enjoying with them today. Earlier I had no idea about this day, but after playing Pratap, this day definitely has become special."

Producer Abhimanyu Singh also adds, "Since I am in office working harder to produce hour long episodes, we are having a simple get together with a cake cutting ceremony."

We congratulate the team and wish them great luck ahead.
Originally posted by ritu_0117

Thanks for sharing Rati!!!

you're welcome!
Originally posted by Krishna_Sourav

thanks for sharing Rati 

you're welcome
Rati thx sooo much for sharing