Allow EMA to grow the love of RAGNA

Posted: 9 years ago
Dear All, I know how upset everyone is about the horrible ending of 9 May episode. I too am mad as ever and hugely disappointed at this twist, which is both sickening and disgusting. However, I am routing all the way, nevertheless, for the marriage of Raghav and Kalpi. No one else. While I do feel like stop watching the show, I won't ...at least not for now. I want to see how the writers will develop the story and resolve all the issues. There are still many lose ends to tie up: Raghav's revenge on the Kapoors; the grandmother's recovery and her spilling the beans on the kapoors; Gauri's story being revealed; Kalpi and Raghav's love story ending in marriage and many other social issues.

Let us not lose sight of the essence of EMA, which it purely the writers' fault for driving us up the wall and diverting.  But I believe that the writers will surely bring Kalpi and Raghav to marry but in a while. So let us keep watching. I think we need to read between the lines. Notice they focused on the wedding invitiation. Then Raghav's character was not supposed to be weak (and hey writers we told you not to mess with the characters. They are good as they are unless you are making them better. Don't weaken them, ok?), so let's see what is going on here.

Then if this is real (what happened last night) then how does the relationship between Raghav and Sammy change; between Sammy's parents; between Kamla and the others; what about Kalpi working in Raghav's office? There are many, many more interesting things to this story so let us give EMA a chance for a while longer. I am positive we will see Raghav and Kalpi together and even more romantic scenes between them even if there is some distance. Their love would grow.

Now, viewers please don't disrespect Aashish. I think someone is trying to mess with him. Aashish is a nice guy so don't create ruckus and trouble by claiming things about him. He is a super cool guy. Very nice.

Well said! 👏 And since you're new to the forum, welcome! 🤗 I'm Megha! Go crazy in RagNa-land! 😉
Chalo dekhti hain ki aagee aagee hota hain kya...
Originally posted by Jessy2

Dear All, I know how upset everyone is about the horrible ending of 9 May episode. I too am mad as ever and hugely disappointed at this twist, which is both sickening and disgusting. However, I am routing all the way, nevertheless, for the marriage of Raghav and Kalpi. No one else. While I do feel like stop watching the show, I won't ...at least not for now. I want to see how the writers will develop the story and resolve all the issues. There are still many lose ends to tie up: Raghav's revenge on the Kapoors; the grandmother's recovery and her spilling the beans on the kapoors; Gauri's story being revealed; Kalpi and Raghav's love story ending in marriage and many other social issues.

Let us not lose sight of the essence of EMA, which it purely the writers' fault for driving us up the wall and diverting.  But I believe that the writers will surely bring Kalpi and Raghav to marry but in a while. So let us keep watching. I think we need to read between the lines. Notice they focused on the wedding invitiation. Then Raghav's character was not supposed to be weak (and hey writers we told you not to mess with the characters. They are good as they are unless you are making them better. Don't weaken them, ok?), so let's see what is going on here.

Then if this is real (what happened last night) then how does the relationship between Raghav and Sammy change; between Sammy's parents; between Kamla and the others; what about Kalpi working in Raghav's office? There are many, many more interesting things to this story so let us give EMA a chance for a while longer. I am positive we will see Raghav and Kalpi together and even more romantic scenes between them even if there is some distance. Their love would grow.

Now, viewers please don't disrespect Aashish. I think someone is trying to mess with him. Aashish is a nice guy so don't create ruckus and trouble by claiming things about him. He is a super cool guy. Very nice.

I dont hate ashish. I had said I started hating raghavs character after yesterdays epi like I dont hate shirini but I hate her as pakhi. Who r we to hate ashish. He is an individual. We r attached to is the character of the show not ashish in real. For whatever and however b the  big reason, thats not the way to treat the girl u love so much. That too its the second time he hurt kalpi so badly and I cant trust this character anymore.
I agree!! I'm quite comfortable if ragna don't get married now!!! The show will get very very interesting now and as you said all those incidents have to be revealed! Plus Kalpi nd rags love will grow stronger!!
its ok if ragna doesnt get married but he cant get married to paaki!!!! RagNa full on romance after marriage or no marriage i cant wait to see!!!
awesome post dear!!! I'm ari!
welcome to the forum and liked ur post. I have no rproblem with no Ragna marriage, but I dislike Rakhi marriage or marriage facade, whatever it is strongly. I still feel, that distance between Raghav & Kalpana could have been created without this marriage thing. I could have taken in any twist, but not Rakhi!!
Same feeling here. Y r cvs thowing on us. Cant bear to watch rakhi together playing hubby and wife in the same house.
wait what ruckus?
What are people saying about ashish???
nice post!
I have no probs with Ragna not getting married as I always felt it was rushed.
I just cannot digest Rakhi marriage and cant stand the idea of her sharing his space in his home 🤢
Most importantly, I cant accept cvs butchering Raghav's character, which from all possible reason we have come up for the last scene, is most likely.