Posted: 9 years ago
Wt d hell! she does nt deserved it... Bt it says JO JITA OH SIKANNDAR... Congo mehar...
i donno why i was hoping it will be utkarsh or meher! I am liking her for her new avtar! She is keeping mum,doin tasks,went for best option utkarsh..so far she is goin cleverly..i just dont want so called nikhil bhaiya-jagat bhaiya to win this show or garima mata!! Actually i dont wanted nyone frm -rashika taru ajay--and if their bhaiya ji is also not winner--aaah shanti..happy:))
Originally posted by tuntunituntuni

i donno why i was hoping it will be utkarsh or meher! I am liking her for her new avtar! She is keeping mum,doin tasks,went for best option utkarsh..so far she is goin cleverly..i just dont want so called nikhil bhaiya-jagat bhaiya to win this show or garima mata!! Actually i dont wanted nyone frm -rashika taru ajay--and if their bhaiya ji is also not winner--aaah shanti..happy:))

I liked what Taru said when she was leaving..That she should have been there instead of Garima, who has never performed whereas Meher has performed and deserves her place. 

Meher has already won 2 Pulsars. If she wins the show, this would be most likely the best showing by an individual on Roadies..

And true.. Meher became very uncontroversial though she stuck to old friend Garima.. But she went about doing her tasks..  
Hmmm 😲 this is totally unexpected
she did perform in last task but I didn't want her to win
she is clever, rotlu and laraku
and they thought she is phusski and brought her back in WC.. aate hi nikaal denge that chanakya neeti blah blah 🀣
Yeah πŸ₯³
Saved me from the trouble of watching the entire season πŸ˜†
Originally posted by MoStLyHaRmLeSs

Yeah πŸ₯³
Saved me from the trouble of watching the entire season πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† JhooteπŸ˜› Do you watch the entire season after the  telecast is over? 
Originally posted by BullsEye777

πŸ˜†JhooteπŸ˜›Do you watch the entire season after the telecast is over?

I stopped watching after Season 8
Just timepassing/spamming πŸ˜†
😲 Really? Spoilers Out ho gaye. Any link please? πŸ˜†

Edited by sscomp32 - 9 years ago
Nooo😲 I think the final battle will be between Nick and Utkarsh. πŸ˜Š